Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew those M&S biscuits wouldn’t be for an M&S ad. They’re for a bloody bake-off ad.

1A736B18-8995-412A-A3AD-3564083716BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she using biscuits for a Bake Off advert when it's Dessert Week?

Surely you'd try to theme your food choice vaguely to the weeks theme?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why is she using biscuits for a Bake Off advert when it's Dessert Week?

Surely you'd try to theme your food choice vaguely to the weeks theme?
It’s because Lily has never watched a single episode of Bake Off and has no clue what Dessert Week is, but is too stupid and lazy to Google it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wtf!!! She has done some awful sponsored content, like her Sky ads haven't been great, but her GBBO ad was desperate. Also are they ratings down so much on bake off they need someone like Lily to advertise it?
exactly what I thought! Must be a rating issue! What an odd and bad pairing?! They obviously didn’t see bake it till you make it or whatever it was called!! Bought basic biscuits and a donut is not the one! Must be because Anna is out Of action!

Reactions: 15
How is her hair so ugly all the time? Can she go short or something? Or wear a wig? How can a person have the same hair style for a century?
She probably thinks “This hairstyle worked for Jesus, it’ll work for me. We’re one in the same”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s not a Dessert Week ad if it doesn’t include a tart, a battenberg or a highly inspired and artfully crafted cake.

Def not Paul Hollywood handshake worthy, Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did mention watching it before, I remember it from when she was listing a bunch of other stuff that was all so bad that GBBO seemed like the only reasonable rec. The reel wasn’t bad but her stories were lame and fake.

I also almost got tricked into thinking she did the reel edit until I saw her last story where she thanked the person who did all the work. So basically she just took direction, put her hands on treats and then ate them. Guess she’s a busy London mum who can have her cake and eat it too (just without a shred of dignity.)

Reactions: 13
The reel is so bad. She blatantly begged for M&S deal, she is so pathetic
Hey! That’s a two-for-one (M&S cookies for GBBO ad + M&S cookies to beg for M&S $$$). She’s such a busy London mom, she’s mastered the efficient money grab!

Reactions: 9
Apart from the chocolate chip one, those biscuits are the dullest, cheapest, most boring ones. Last time I bought them they were for the builders working on our house. Wait. Has Lily nicked the builders' biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh, i liked the reel actually lol.

i assumed it wasn't tailored to the episode airing though, just in general. honestly haven't watched a minute if this series this year.

Reactions: 9
Why are some of the biscuits on a plate and some scattered on the table? Nobody serves biscuits like that. Nobody.

Reactions: 14
I thought she didn’t do a bad a job on the reel actually but it was 100% only given to her because Anna is on leave

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she didn’t do a bad a job on the reel actually but it was 100% only given to her because Anna is on leave
Ah but Anna could never feign that air of insouciance that comes so naturally to Lily: my Fenty bronzer has turned into a chocolate chip cookie? duck it, I'll beg another one. My tripod has turned into a baguette? Pas de problème... Riiiich! Come and hold my camera for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody told her it was dessert week, guys.
Nobody told her stairs become an unbelievable concept when you're pregnant, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don’t mind the concept of the reel, but the fact she used shop bought food for an advert for a baking programme is just sooooooo Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.