Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she showed us her walking up the stairs… I’d never have known that’s what they were for or how to do it without her help!

View attachment 806475
sorry I think you might not know but she is pregnant, she doesn’t mention it often! but you can always look to her for tips on how to do things pregnant people are typically incapable of doing :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry I think you might not know but she is pregnant, she doesn’t mention it often! but you can always look to her for tips on how to do things pregnant people are typically incapable of doing :)
She’s pregnant? Oh good thought that yellow top was some kind of statement since she’s worn it everyday for a month. Turns out it’s because she’s pregnant 🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily prove us that you’re watching Bake Off at 8pm tonight. Or are you just getting the coin in 💰
'I think it's dessert week' - well you're being paid to promote this so you should probably know what week it is. Or are you trying to pass off your 'ad' as 'natural content'? Her performance was more wooden than her new staircase.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How is her hair so ugly all the time? Can she go short or something? Or wear a wig? How can a person have the same hair style for a century?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'I think it's dessert week' - well you're being paid to promote this so you should probably know what week it is. Or are you trying to pass off your 'ad' as 'natural content'? Her performance was more wooden than her new staircase.
Wtf!!! She has done some awful sponsored content, like her Sky ads haven't been great, but her GBBO ad was desperate. Also are they ratings down so much on bake off they need someone like Lily to advertise it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is yesterday's news so I apologise. I only saw it this morning. But she went and did a hair tutorial? 😂 Of all things! No, Lily, no.

Reactions: 15
Wtf!!! She has done some awful sponsored content, like her Sky ads haven't been great, but her GBBO ad was desperate. Also are they ratings down so much on bake off they need someone like Lily to advertise it?
Omg that was the most unnatural piece of “acting” I’ve ever seen. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ive watched GBBO since season 2 and have probably influenced more people to watch it than lily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That looks utterly ridiculous, like a 5 year old throwing a strop not wanting to put their coat on properly.
I’m telling you, it looks ridiculous, but is so so handy. Especially if, unlike The World’s Busiest London Mom Lily, you have to take public transit everywhere and need to bundle up for long waits in the elements when you’re just going to the mall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So those M&S biscuits were for GBBO ad..
She actually looks not full horrible in some parts of this reel? Colour suits her so well, when will she realise!?

Reactions: 11
Imagine if she had baked something for the GBBO ad. I don’t get why she’s advertising it anyway, isn’t that what TV is for

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.