Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s using a ghd straightener in her reel despite loving that l’oreal steampod thing a few months ago. Her lack of integrity is astounding tbh!

Also it’s clear that she’s straightened her hair before using the straightener again to curl her hair. Hasn’t she learned anything from the last time she absolutely fried her hair??
I’m sure she’s previously claimed she has to straighten it first as her roots are still naturally curly if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s previously claimed she has to straighten it first as her roots are still naturally curly if she doesn’t.
but she literally shows in the reel that she’s straightening her roots first… Make it make sense, lily! You’re frying your hair for no bleeping reason

Reactions: 9
She’s using a ghd straightener in her reel despite loving that l’oreal steampod thing a few months ago. Her lack of integrity is astounding tbh!

Also it’s clear that she’s straightened her hair before using the straightener again to curl her hair. Hasn’t she learned anything from the last time she absolutely fried her hair??
I seem to remember that in one of her recent videos or maybe stories she blamed her hair snapping off on using a new hair tool that was too hot - wonder if that’s the steam pod? If so hope she’s taken the content she did with them down as bit disingenuous if that’s what’s caused her hair problems but she’s still working with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think that Rich has been banned from beetroot because his previous beetroot poo stained the expensive Japanese toilet pink?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I seem to remember that in one of her recent videos or maybe stories she blamed her hair snapping off on using a new hair tool that was too hot - wonder if that’s the steam pod? If so hope she’s taken the content she did with them down as bit disingenuous if that’s what’s caused her hair problems but she’s still working with them!
Could be.. and of course she’s allowed to change her mind, but for integrity reasons she really should take down her IGTV saying that the steampod is less damaging than other straighteners then (2.30 in):

I know it’s an ad so maybe she’s not allowed to take it down, but she could’ve made her experience with the product a lot more clear by updating the description or something… If anyone comes across that IGTV alone, they’ll never know that she end up not liking it - if that’s the product she’s realized damages her hair that is.. in either case she’s shady af

Reactions: 15
There is something so unbelievably gross about influencers using affiliate links for stuff they don’t even own or have tried 🤢
100% this. Their job title is “influencer”. How can you give an accurate influence if you haven’t bought it- and let’s face it- seen it in real life. This absolutely boils my blood.

Reactions: 25
Those waves look like utter, utter shite. She’s inflicting all that damage…. For what, exactly?! Looks better even just straight and boring! At this point I don’t understand why she doesn’t just shave it all off or invest in some bleeping headscarves

Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same thing! Long story vs. for health reasons is telling.
Yes, I think so too. I don't know why she wouldn't just cut this from the vlog if it's something private. She will probably use it in the future to embarrass Rich in some way.

Reactions: 12
Who wears their hair in those kind of waves anymore? Her hair isn’t the right length for that style anyway, but the waves look so dated and overdone. Hair is really natural these days, one of the good style trends to come out of COVID.

Reactions: 20
Who wears their hair in those kind of waves anymore? Her hair isn’t the right length for that style anyway, but the waves look so dated and overdone. Hair is really natural these days, one of the good style trends to come out of COVID.
Lol I will curl my hair with straighteners until I die. Not really waves though I guess more of the brushed out Molly Mae style curls. Agree that sometimes hair is an awkward length that looks rubbish curled… sorry lily 😬

Reactions: 12
Her technique is awful. The way she does it emphasizes her poofy roots and thinning ends, which is the opposite result of what she wants. She also can't style the front framing pieces to save her life, it just does not flatter her face. And these are not even "loose waves" because she does not brush them out, they're actually way too defined. Also who even is buying that she's "so happy with her hair recently"? We all know 3 weeks from now we'll be getting another 10 minute hair rant vlog. Finally, she admits in the comments that she does not use any product before she curls her pre-straightened, dry hair; she only uses product after washing. No wonder her hair gets totally fried. You'd think someone with such hair issues would be using heat protector before EVERY single use of heat! that's literally the bare minimum!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Her technique is awful. The way she does it emphasizes her poofy roots and thinning ends, which is the opposite result of what she wants. She also can't style the front framing pieces to save her life, it just does not flatter her face. And these are not even "loose waves" because she does not brush them out, they're actually way too defined. Also who even is buying that she's "so happy with her hair recently"? We all know 3 weeks from now we'll be getting another 10 minute hair rant vlog. Finally, she admits in the comments that she does not use any product before she curls her pre-straightened, dry hair; she only uses product after washing. No wonder her hair gets totally fried. You'd think someone with such hair issues would be using heat protector before EVERY single use of heat! that's literally the bare minimum!!
Yes, you explained what I was trying to get at way better—I think such “defined” curls are super dated, and the length of her hair makes it just terrible. Like the chef’s kiss on her frumpy look.

I cannot believe she doesn’t use something to protect the ends! Especially what she’s been through with her hair and how she’s obsessed with it. And how obsessed she is with products and shilling tit! That’s her job!!! This woman is … I don’t even know at this point. It’s beyond stupidity.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.