Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I’ve just listened to the first half hour or so of this weeks podcast… Anna was recommending RuPaul’s All Stars 6 and it was obvious she loves the show and that she was excited to talk about it and Lily was completely mute. No comment back, no nothing. Just a blunt and bored sounding ‘cool’ when Anna stopped talking.
What an arrogant arsehole she is. Nothing can be good if she isn’t into it. Anna is boring and beige and obsessed with her creepy husband, but Jesus she deserves a better work wife than that absolute twat.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
She's admiring some flowers on IG and the best she could come up with is "Nature is ridiculous" 🙄 someone kindly gift her a thesaurus asap.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Her eyebrows annoy me more than they should and it's down to her I mUsT LoOk PrEsEnTaBlE fOr My WoRk hair attitude. She made a song and dance about absolutely having to flat iron her poor damaged hair yet she regularly zooms in on her revolting ungroomed eyebrows that look like they are about to come to life and crawl off her face
Make it make sense, Lily!!!!

• Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
I seem to remember her using "learnings" quite a lot a few years ago. A word she heard somewhere and got stuck on, very annoying.
This word spikes me blood pressure I swear. I work in a start up company and it's one huge clichee. "We're one big family", team-outings, start-up speak, etc. On top of that we're German and my bosses use so many English words it'd be easier and sound less ridiculous if we just spoke English the whole time. "Learnings" is one of my most hated words of all fricken time because I hear it about 32370 times every week, along with "let's circle back" and "everybody tell us your energy levels this morning!"

It's 7:30 a.m. on a monday morning, I'm not even sure I'm awake yet!

• Haha
  • Heart

LottieRouge12

She seems like an emotionally immature person. People like that still very much love their children but also have difficulty establishing healthy boundaries and expectations in parenthood.
Ali Wong said it best, "just because you became a parent doesn't mean you grew up." Both Lily and I think Anna (and many women for that matter) have this perception of motherhood where their lives are the same just with a baby thrown in. As much as they hear or read about post pregnancy and taking care of a baby, they think somehow it won't affect them as bad or they will be the exception to the rule. Lily found out the hard way, after birth and recovery for many women can be painful while simultaneously taking care of a baby and then eventually going back to work and coming to terms that you cannot work at the same capacity as you used to coupled with the fact you look different physically. Now Lily has it easy, her job is wfh and she literally can set her hours and she has Rich who is truly the care taker for Grey. For everyone else, but I've seen this happen with countless coworkers and friends, motherhood truly is life changing in all aspects physically/emotionally/mentally/career and I feel for everyone who has a normal job and has found it incredibly challenging esp mentally and emotionally. Yes women all over the world go through it but it doesn't mean it makes it any less challenging.

The thing is Lily has a loving close family, Rich, a job she cant set the hours to, a home and money. However she never learned how to prioritise someone other than herself (most women have) and though she loves Grey its clear she's not happy about Lily not being the #1 focus (being happy and loving someone are two separate things). Her job as an influencer allowed her to focus on herself and make money off of it and Rich who isn't the main breadwinner can't complain b/c he's got a house, a child, and free holidays out of it. Lily put in the bare minimum previously but now she's realising the big con side to the influencer industry and that is there is no job security, you're competing with younger more attractive ppl in an industry where that plays a big part. I think deep down she knows she's peaked and that's why she decided to have a second child. You can bet she's going to blame the children and her focus on them as the reason she cant' focus on her career.

• Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I get not wanting it in the living room but I don’t get buying it in the first place when you knew you were gonna try for another child and not have the space for it if that works out

Nova

VIP Member
Someone tell Lily she is about 2 years late on the Oatly bandwagon and it's no longer cool to rave about them. The cool kids have all moved onto Minor Figures.
Oatly? I thought Lily was such a big fan of the glass milk bottles from Milk & More, that were delivered at her doorstep, just like in the olden days.

DC38EED6-8D3E-4287-99AF-40C948772362.jpeg

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
In a classic Lily move she trialled a Soap & Glory lipstick for her wedding, had a bad reaction to it but decided it would be worth going ahead with it because “it’s my wedding” 🙄

So she uses the lipstick on her wedding day, this is what supposedly kicked off all her eczema woes for years and she mentioned Soap & Glory (including tagging them iirc) *constantly* every time she brought it up.

Soap & Glory was founded by Marcia Kilgore who sold it to Boots, these are not people/companies you drag for no reason (other than your own pigheadedness) without consequences.

she seemed to really enjoy showing off how bad her eczema was all the time? It was bizarre sadfishing, and angling for #gifted dermatologist appointments and miracle products to cure it.

I love that the whole point of using Soap & Glory was she was trying so hard to be ‘unexpected’ - like Lily’s such an unpredictable bride, she could have had Chanel or Dior but she used a high street lippy any pleb can afford 🤪 and it backfired terribly.

why would any makeup brand risk being treated like that? She digs all her own graves this one but is too privileged and lacking in self awareness to realise it

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bea27

She’s asked Rich to take a picture of her pretending to be asleep so she can post on Instagram about how tired and hard her life is whilst pregnant…
View attachment 679376
The more you think about this, the madder it gets. Did she pretend to be asleep when Rich first came in? Then made him take a picture while she acted out pretending to be asleep for this story. “Rich, here take a photo of me pretending to be asleep, so I can post about how you found me like this when coming to get me for our date night…lol”. Just truly, riveting content.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
What goes through her mind to think to have a picture taken of herself taking her baby back to hospital! Bonkers!
If I were Rich and my wife asked me to take a photo of her looking like shit "for the gram" when we were bringing our newborn child to hospital in an emergency situation, I'd tell her to fuck off and get her priorities in order.
That whole scenario made me sick with anger at the time and still does now.
I know we're often all "poor Rich" here on Tattle and yes, Lily generally is the villain of the piece, but there are times when the guy needs to strap on a pair and stand up to the woman, for his own sake and that of his child as well as to preserve any remaining bit of dignity Lily seems to be so determined to shed.

• Heart

rangelife

View attachment 665709
She could've omitted "my" in the second sentence, but then it would've made more sense and she wouldn't have sounded like a complete prick who resents her child, so obviously that wasn't an option.
For a while I thought people were overreacting a little about the way she treats Grey but honestly I'm now concerned for the child because her mother really truly is a selfish and narcissistic person. Some people hypothesised that some her behaviour is just a joke and obviously she loves her deep down. And sure she probably loves her but she clearly doesn't like her! Lily was so clearly spoilt as a child but it still doesn't explain this constant me and mine act. I'm sorry but why does she have a child and one on the way when she can't stand to share anything?? Really as a society we need to normalise people not wanting and accepting that they shouldn't have children because children deserve so much better than their mum regularly complaining to the whole world about them wanting to eat her fucking raisin toast and blaming them for pen scribbles on a desk she so clearly staged.

• Heart

SachaStark

In my circle, we would call that bowl a “picky tea”, but we aren’t as insufferably middle-class-yet-classless as Lily is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
Lily’s discovered a few months ago that her wardrobe and clothes were covered in mould. I’m not even sure how it’s possible it got that bad as that type of mould does need time to develop. She has carpets so that they wouldn’t show dust. Every time she makes a video moving any furniture in the house (whether it’s Grey’s bed, their own bed, bedside tables, kitchen stuff), it’s always covered in dust to an unhealthy extent. I wouldn’t put it past her that she doesn’t realise their house is grubby, full of dust, maybe even more mould, both causing eczema. Instead of looking into what she could do differently, Lily always finds it most convenient to blame Grey for whatever problem she has.

• Wow

MoniC

Chatty Member
To be fair, I'm sure I'd do the same thing. I naturally always have a stomach that looks like I've just had a lot of pasta even when other body parts are quite slender and toned. Just like me, Lily seems to hold weight in her lower stomach and hips and I find myself wearing baggy clothes because I hate the way it looks.
That being said, unfortunately a baby bump is more socially accepted than wearing a body con dress when your stomach is poking out sans baby. I'd wear the shit out of bodycon dresses if I knew I wouldn't get weird stares or people thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not but I don't have the confidence tbh.

I know it's easily said "why is she hiding her body, she looks fine" but when you yourself don't feel like it the last thing you want to wear are tight clothes. (I'm sure in a few years I'll look back and think "I should have worn skimpy dresses more often" but oh well)

Last edited:
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I can't breathe!!! STOP IT WITH THE POSE, LILY!
And she's not keeping it because it's itchy??? That's the reason??? Would she seriously walk down the streets of LoNdOn looking like that were it not itchy?? Get your eyes checked, Lils.
Haha that was exactly my thought too! You’re returning it because of that…not the fact it looks like you stapled your grandad’s shirt into a romper???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hullaballoon

Have 2 boys , I buy a box of Magnum, we have one each, bish bash bosh simples. I run out ? I go buy a new box. Is that coz I'm Northern ?

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Okay Lily, you made a food with all the shit you can find in your fridge, that is not poke bowl. Can white people stop ruining Asian food please, thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yesterday

She thinks she's being relatable with this grocery store trip but it's coming across, once again, as deeply privileged and out of touch. We all need to care for our mental health and pregnancy can be a difficult time, but the way she just loads her work days with all of the mundane stuff most people have to fit in on the weekends...