Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
God yes, just imagine the smug #femaleempowerment conversations Lily and Nanna have. They must be absolutely insufferable!

“Oh my word Lily, I’m like sooo wowed by what the female body can do, oh my word like I’m actually like growing a human! Let’s have a moment for other females who are going through this pregnancy situation!”
“Yeah, totally. Like women are just better than men. That’s just a fact. Nobody tells you this at school. Like, what the female body can do is like UN-REAL. It’s so clever!”
“Oh my word yeah, like, like, really amazing. I mean I love Maawwk, he can do A-NY-THING, but he ain’t growing a human, oh my word. He’s *chef’s kiss* at growing potatoes though.” *giggle*
“Oh my god but do you know like it’s my second pregnancy. Like my body has done it all before. It’s doing it again. Un-real. Trust me, second pregnancy is so different. In comparison the first pregnancy feels like a bit almost nothing-y? You will understand when you’re pregnant the second time.”
This is BRILLIANT! 😂

lily is all about keeping it real miserable.
I think her ‘keeping it real’ schtick is because she doesn’t like how she looks anymore, or how her life is. So she posts all this miserable crap to basically say how it’s not her fault. She doesn’t like her skin because exzema. She doesn’t like her body because baby. She doesn’t like her clothes because her mum body. She doesn’t like her hair because pregnancy. She doesn’t like her house because London house prices. Etc etc

It’s always something / someone else’s fault. Or nobody told her!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Ipsos has offices in NI and Brussel, Belgium.If there is an secondment opportunity in both of these countries, I would do it. She is going there an expat, not some poor students, she can still maintain her standard of living. Just to show how narrow minded they are. No one told her that white people can survive outside of a predominantly white country
But also most places in Europe such as Brussels or Belgium would probably be considered predominantly white countries. It would just be learning a new language which as we learnt from the LA vlog where she mocked the girls in an Uber for speaking a different language, lily is far too ignorant to do.

I actually think she probably assumes any country that doesn’t speak English or isn’t a massive tourist destination (paris for example) then it’s a third world country. She doesn’t understand that most places have the same or even better way fo living than we do here.

• Heart

oregano

2E66E469-FC28-4513-8C61-7DF14FA69CE3.png

It’s still a weekday, right?? So whose “work” day is it? This looks like a weekend project for when you’re, you know, not doing your actual job, but somehow this takes two supposedly functioning adults to do (or one doing it and one filming it for groundbreaking content). Though all I see is rich the bitch working for lily the boss. This is exactly the kind of task lily the feminist should be able to do all by herself since I’m sure she’s the orchestrator of this project.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Idk, beige wall, ceiling and skirting. Kinda feels like I am back to my mum’s womb. Don’t ask why.
Someone just send her over to Jess already, I think she did a great job-no funny tiles and no funny barn door (sorry Lily has the first barn door)
I absolutely hate the idea of beige walls, ceiling and skirting board. It’s like putting her beloved “Moody up” poo smear filter EVERYWHERE! Why the obsession with everything blending in? How is that “more modern”? Surely some contrast is nice? Ah well, she’ll paint everything beige and then realise she needs more “texture” and “height” (meaning contrast), so she’ll buy lots of H&M home vases to “style” the room and it will look just like her beig-y marshmallow-y bedroom and feel a bit nothing-y.

• Haha

Yesterday

Loved the makeup content today where she said she didn't actually like the makeup and found it difficult to apply. A+.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
At first I thought wow! Lily finally did a good job of decorating her kid's room, I'm actually proud of her! But then I realised it's someone else's post and the next story with the samples ended me.

So dull and tired!!!!!! That room is going look like a freaking hospital ward Lily, you utter, utter idiot!!!!

Hally34

VIP Member
Looks dry af, I am choking just looking at it.
Looks like plain pasta with cherry tomatos and basil leaves. Hardly a pasta salad and hardly delicous. From the recipe it looks like there is olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic in there but looks dry as a bone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

jaymie

VIP Member
What 'different culture' has Lily experienced on family holidays growing up? They always went to the same place in France. Other than eating proper French sticks, hearing French spoken around her, and noticing the shops are closed in the afternoon, what culture will Lily have experienced? She does not even speak a tiny bit of French.
What do you mean, have you not seen all her French slogan T-shirt.

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
I am very curious to see what Anna’s birth story will be like, no doubt it will feature A LOT of Mark 🙈
Don’t you know, mark has retrained as an OBGYN and will be delivering esteemed Sir Fig Gravity Isaac Newton wholly on his own.
He’s “well actually-ed” all of the doctors off Anna’s team.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Beware of all the incoming Our Place pan ads from Gleamers. Anna is doing it, now Lily. Who’s next?!?

What is her fucking deal with not wanting to buy maternity wear?!? All the places she normally shops at - Zara, H&M, Asos - have maternity lines and a lot of the clothing is the same as the main line BUT CUT FOR A PREGNANT BODY. Is it inherent fatphobia (not equating pregnancy with fatness at all, but the fact that her body is obviously “bigger”)? Is it because she’s just so immature? This whole “I don’t know what my style is anymore” (assuming she had it in the first place LOL) thing is so tired. She does nothing to help herself. Did she expect her body wouldn’t change or that her now wider hips would just revert back to pre-baby? I saw a meme today saying that humans aren’t rocks. Our bodies are meant to fluctuate depending on all sorts of factors. Her neuroses are not only going to get passed on to Grey, but they’re also being internalized by her pregnant followers (or even those living in bigger bodies). For her own sake and the sake of the idiots who follow her, she needs to suck it up and either hire a personal stylist or try out some maternity lines. EASY CONTENT YA TWIT.

Last edited:
  • Sad

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
All of this “she’s eating this of mine, she’s playing with this of mine” etc is so deeply controlling & narcissistic. She doesn’t want her child touching anything of hers or taking any of the spotlight away from her.
When I had my ED I was a bit the same with food. I would never ever share with anyone because that portion of food was what I allowed myself and them “taking it from me” would mess up what I’d allowed myself.

• Sad

zigandzag

Move for secondary schools!! One child is unborn and the other is in nappies! She can’t wait to get a bigger house she must be so jealous of Anna and Jojo!

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I love her idea of female empowerment always stop at the stage of giving birth.

C38A3B48-8643-4109-B7AC-AFDB68AB046C.png

LMAO Lily, if you listen to everything you learnt in school, you wouldn’t go to BCU!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I expect quotes like:
- ‘Mark was the best birthing partner I could have ever had, he’d planned the birth down to the minute and mark junior obeyed the schedule.’
-‘When I was labouring at home, mark felt my cervix every 3 minutes, it was so helpful to understand every change and feeling from his perspective’
- ‘There was a moment when I wash pushing that I was holding marks hand so tightly and he was such a big help that it felt like we were one and he was doing the pushing with me’
- ‘Mark had the video camera pointed at my vagina from the very first contraction. Mark Junior will be so lucky to be able to watch it one day’
- ‘Mark was there with the mini fan & my bottle of water keeping me cool and hydrated every 4 minutes right on schedule’
- ‘After birth I had Mark video my vagina again, to compare what it looks like before next time when we have Anna junior’
- ‘Mark truly did all the hard work, he was so helpful’
Don’t forget “Oh my word, Mawk was like so supportive, he actually also pushed every time I had to push! He went into the birthing pool with me, naked, like we shared like the whole experience.”
I’ll spare you the details of what Mawk pushing naked in the birthing pool entails.

• Haha
  • Sick