Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TillyTee

Freezer drawers look too narrow for a decent sized pizza. Yes, I judge everything in pizza terms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
So still on the topic of the eyeshadow the other day. She just shouldn't use such dark browns on her lids because she is very dark around and under her eyes and the brown shadow makes it even more prominent. She looks tired, ill, sad. Also, even though, I hate when women are told to smile as much as the next person, it wouldn't actually kill Lily to smile with the gifted slap on.
I am not hating her dark circles, I have some too, but her makeup choices (colours, application) really bring attention to the dark under eye area. I also believe that people don't have to put on makeup to look flattering. I do like bold makeup look which is not supposed to be flattering, like very dark smokey eye, black eyeliner all around eyes on someone with small eyes, very dark lipstick on someone with small lips, using bright, unnatural colours. I sometimes wear lots of dark eye makeup even though my eyes are rather smallish and a bit hooded. Very vampy burgundy lipstick on a hot summer's day. Green metallic eyeliner. I just like experiments. But it has to be intentional, you want to make a statement with it.
Lily's makeup is supposed to be pretty and beautifying but is making her look sad and ill.
View attachment 673695
Christ she looks like she's giving evidence via videophone

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I’m 5 mins into the kitchen update video and she just said the new fridge/freezer is gifted by Haier AND the video is sponsored by them. I actually can’t believe it…her begging ALWAYS works!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Rosie2019

The most annoying one is calling yourself "a Creative" when actually you do sales through social media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SachaStark

Ultimately, all of us are “the second sex”, as Simone de Beauvoir puts it, so most of our accomplishments take place in the midst of some measure of adversity, and should be praised highly for this reason.

However, it is VERY infuriating when people like Lily, Anna, etc, will only acknowledge a very limited type of female accomplishment (and usually only those that are already prized highly in a patriarchal society, funny that), and present this as the experience of empowerment for all women.

These women need to open themselves up to some diversity of experience, so that they can understand other forms of accomplishment and empowerment. Rather than living within an echo chamber of similar white females pursuing traditional gender roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Someone tell Lily she is about 2 years late on the Oatly bandwagon and it's no longer cool to rave about them. The cool kids have all moved onto Minor Figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She’s recently complained about having too many leftover glossier pouches at not knowing what to do with them, and then has gone and ordered the new bronzer and not opted out of the pouch, adding yet another to the pile. You’ve been able choose not to have the pouch for ages now, they just send it in the cardboard box.

Or maybe no one told her how to

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
And of course she can’t believe that you don’t learn about pelvic floor exercises and how to prepare for giving birth in school. Wtf, come on Lily. School isn’t there to teach you every life skill, and, surprisingly, you don’t HAVE to stop learning new things after school. She really expects to get absolutely everything served on a silver platter, the concept of individual responsibility seems to be an alien concept to her. #nobodytoldher

Oh well, at least she’s making a positive impact as an influencer for once as we’re all doing pelvic floor exercises now so we don’t piss ourselves when sneezing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jaymie

VIP Member
Lily "It breaks my heart that I haven't been able to travel with Grey....Important to experience different culture"

Babe, kids don't remember. Experience different culture? Just go down to Dishoom Lily

• Haha
may not go down well but it annoys me so much hearing upper class white people who move to other white countries and talk about it extensively. "omg i could never leave my friends and family behind!" consider the millions of people who willingly make the choice to do those things to give their children/ themselves a relatively easier life, in white countries that don't cater to non-white people. anna and lily are truly obnoxious.

• Heart
  • Sick

majestic26

VIP Member
I do feel for Lily a bit, because how she looks now is how I look after motherhood too. For some of us unlucky ladies it just ravages your looks 😂 I have that awful side profile now too, my hair is so thin, every single thing I wear looks frumpy. It's done something to my face I can't put my finger on, I look like I've aged about 10 years in the last 2.

So yeah, I do have a laugh at how hopeless Lily is as an influencer but I feel for her on the looks front. It sucks to know what it's like to be mildly attractive and then suddenly you look like a cave troll and there's nothing you can do 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

SachaStark

Lily definitely isn’t high society!

Also, look, her precious London has failed her today! At my house, many, many miles from London (where Lily thinks we probably don’t know about ANYTHING at all), you don’t have to pretend anything to do with the seaside. You just step out of my front door, walk to the end of the road, and you’ve reached the sea.

So have that with your orange, bitch.

*paddle boards away*

• Haha
Reactions: 43

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m offended she thinks American fridge/freezers are all side by side. Honey, you fridge ain’t shit. It doesn’t have water, it doesn’t have ice. And you know what a lot of those side by sides have? WATER AND ICE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

jaymie

VIP Member
So these two useless had to wait for their BIL or someone to move the peloton? They are ultra useless.

ETA: they are sending peloton to her sister’s place because apparently this house won’t have enough space to store. Put it at your airport runway you idiot. So many people with 1bed flat managed. We won’t be seeing it again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42