Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
I do find it weird how attached she is to her families way of thinking. Even with certain food items she say things like ' this is the one my family uses/this is the one my family buy. It would only make sense if they all lived together.

Then there is Lily and Jojo's houses and the freakishly similar decor. Not saying they can't have similar taste but Lily's house was just a rubbish copy.
So creepy, and Lily said she won’t move abroad unless her family and friends moving too.

Reactions: 5

Sheepsmeadow

Insufferably middle-class-yet-classless for next thread title, please!
Curious about what “middle class” refers to in the UK. In the US, middle class people don’t have as much money as Lily does; they are people who are just getting by, and maybe even struggling a bit. Lily’s income level would be more associated with the upper middle class, meaning people who are not ridiculously rich and not old money, but who are definitely comfortable (to clarify, money and class are perhaps a lot more intertwined in the US than in the UK). Sounds to me like maybe Anna grew up in a middle class household (I am basing this on the fact that she never went on family holidays outside of the UK) but maybe not Lily? Or is she considered “middle class” because of the way she behaves and being aspirational?

Who is going to tell Lily that all fridges have antibiotics in them. It isn't a good thing as with time they have subclinical doses being emitted.

jaymie

VIP Member
So I fell down a Jess Rose Parr rabbit hole bc her sister had a video go viral making fun of judging her renovation. I watched a few of Jess’ reno videos and she did such a much better job talking about the process and giving actual, implementable tips for a reno than Lily has ever done. Her style is so much better as well. In the background of one video, she has an ironing board that looks like Lily’s bathroom tiles. I had a giggle at that!

AND Jess has that same fridge, but it sounds like she paid for it and she tucked it away in like a scullery zone, which is so much nicer than what Lily has going on. I haaaate all the lines that are going in with the fridge and cabinetry, it’s such a design mess.

A few of you have commented that you’re familiar with or that you have the same house layout as Lily. Riddle me this: what is that area jutting into the airport runway/ Scandi #fail zone? Like between the kitchen and lounge.
I like Jess too although I do bitch about her sometimes, she is definitely one of the good ones. 😂
Her house is actually smaller than Lily’s but she manage to give herself an utility room.

jaymie

VIP Member
This is a very weird to say. I watched Liv Purvis’ stories where she talks about her birth. I got me thinking that had Lily has a natural birth, she will be so damn preachy and annoying about the whole experience.

MoniC

Chatty Member
To be fair I remember with Grey the technician told her to get a fizzy drink and chocolate, he didn't seem to have explained what exactly gets the kid to move or she would've picked a sugary drink?

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Yeah, cause the only names that “feel right” for Miserablily are names that are so depressing/negatively connoted that no one in their right minds would ever consider naming their own flesh and blood that!
Is that Grey in the photo? If so Lily looks much better there than she has done in the past year!

Nova

VIP Member
Although Lily is not the smartest out there, I think even Lily knows there is no sugar in Diet Coke.

• Haha
God yes, just imagine the smug #femaleempowerment conversations Lily and Nanna have. They must be absolutely insufferable!

“Oh my word Lily, I’m like sooo wowed by what the female body can do, oh my word like I’m actually like growing a human! Let’s have a moment for other females who are going through this pregnancy situation!”
“Yeah, totally. Like women are just better than men. That’s just a fact. Nobody tells you this at school. Like, what the female body can do is like UN-REAL. It’s so clever!”
“Oh my word yeah, like, like, really amazing. I mean I love Maawwk, he can do A-NY-THING, but he ain’t growing a human, oh my word. He’s *chef’s kiss* at growing potatoes though.” *giggle*
“Oh my god but do you know like it’s my second pregnancy. Like my body has done it all before. It’s doing it again. Un-real. Trust me, second pregnancy is so different. In comparison the first pregnancy feels like a bit almost nothing-y? You will understand when you’re pregnant the second time.”
Hahaha this is so good.

MoniC

Chatty Member
Her face, she is so full of shit, she really thought things you search up on google is tailored for ppl individually shes so dumb
Wait, when did she say that? I mean, she's somewhat right. Your search results depend not only on what you search for but are also heavily influenced by your cookies/previous queries (up to 180 days ago). So you're not only getting results based on the word you look for, but also pages you've visited before. This can of course help find stuff easier but exacerbates the filter bubble. Once you're in a bubble, it's hard to get out. Is that what she meant?

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
My baby wasn't in the right position at 20 weeks either but the ultrasound tech just prodded my abdomen for a bit and she moved 😅. This seems kind of dramatic for a 20 week fetus. They have lots of space in there still.
I was there for hours trying to get one final measurement….not much you can do if baby won’t play ball!

Reactions: 4

scparis89

Does their house not have a basement that they could renovate and use for an exercise room or something? I don’t recall her ever mentioning a basement level.

Reactions: 4