Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMama

My in laws had the basement converted in their Victorian terrace, it was my husband's bedroom when we were dating and it was always so cold in there! Their house was sort of raised up from the road but from what I can tell Lily's is road level so might not have a basement.

Reactions: 2

jaymie

VIP Member
Also what did her dad do in the music industry? was he just an executive meaning her didn't really need to be musical anyway? Whatever he did they were richer than lily is now. Her old bedroom is bigger than the one she has now and I wonder if lily could afford private school. Jojo must have married someone wealthy.
Did Jojo’s kids go to private school?

123harry456

Unless they do it at the same time, like what the Frugality did! She did a double storey extension, but she never mentions that she did a double storey extension because it will go against her 'frugal' title. It was through her sister's IG stories that we learnt she did a double storey extension.

I just don't see how Lily is going to recoup her expenses if she were to sell the next two years.

If we look at the old estate agent's pictures, the old tenant managed to squeeze in a bed into the box room. Her bathroom is bigger than the box room.
What the frugality did? Which room got extended upstairs? sorry just trying to work this out

The loft planning application :geek: Available to the public
Can you link I would love to see or know roughly where she lives

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It definitely does look bigger in the Instagram stories she’s just posted and they’ve built it in away from the wall a bit so she should be able to open it enough.
519A1C06-6043-488F-B872-FD8289F3854D.png
I
A2636E50-55AE-4217-9C87-722E744A761F.png
j

jaymie

VIP Member
As a teacher, it creeps me the heck out when I have a student named “Honey”.

I should never feel that kind of squicky-over-familiar feeling when I’m handing essays back.

Name your kids proper names, thank yewww.
I hope she has a middle name she can go by

Reactions: 1

jaymie

VIP Member
Lizzy Hadfield has a new FF that disperses water, what is why you buy don’t beg for important decision.

Sheepsmeadow

She is middle class in England. There are lots of various interpretations and understandings of class but essentially to be upper middle class in England you would need to extremely wealthy, educated and connected and you wouldn't live in a 3 bed house. Think of it this way, a receptionist would be working class, a lawyer would be middle class but maybe a judge would be upper middle and then a lord would be upper class. Obviously that's a huge generalization and not always true but the gist is right.
Thanks for the explanation! I guess Lily and Anna are solid middle class then, and, a plurality, if not majority, of people certainly fall into this class, with a fairly wide range of incomes. Anna likely grew up middle class as well even though she is better off now than her parents. I guess the fact that Lily went to private school doesn’t make her upper middle class since the school probably wasn’t that exclusive?