Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
I do feel for Lily a bit, because how she looks now is how I look after motherhood too. For some of us unlucky ladies it just ravages your looks 😂 I have that awful side profile now too, my hair is so thin, every single thing I wear looks frumpy. It's done something to my face I can't put my finger on, I look like I've aged about 10 years in the last 2.
THIS! Exactly this!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

jaymie

VIP Member
D69FD9D2-950C-41C4-98BC-EFE67F9FB92A.png

meh, she works 0 day a week, a video is the least she can do. Let’s give Lily a snowflake ❄ award
10E29D7F-C936-4191-8848-38E61A522494.png

so they did the loft where ceiling height will be a problem. Maybe she needs to do what Jess Parr is doing- exposed beams.
6891CA09-DDBC-4FF6-B329-622FB9EB5425.png

• Angry

_Laura

Chatty Member
Re:tattoo

Whenever I look at Anna and Lily’s star tattoo, I thank my past self for not following trends (mainly I was so afraid of needles)

She will get rid of it one day, apart from her ovary because it gives her all the female power, she hates everything of hers.
Me too! I was desperate for one when Green Day released the video for Jesus of Suburbia 🤣

jaymie

VIP Member
At first I thought wow! Lily finally did a good job of decorating her kid's room, I'm actually proud of her! But then I realised it's someone else's post and the next story with the samples ended me.

So dull and tired!!!!!! That room is going look like a freaking hospital ward Lily, you utter, utter idiot!!!!
So Grey will take their current office? They will stay put in their current bedroom and baby 2 will take Grey’s current room? IMO she should go for a darker shade of green.

green because Anna painted her old office green

jaymie

VIP Member
Zoe doing up her nursery, the wall paper looks nice and cute. I am excited to see the result.

I like Zoe’s house actually, you can tell it was decorated in 2017-2018 but they do look nice

martaS

VIP Member
They didn’t extend the kitchen though did they, wasn’t it like that when they moved in? They just renovated and replaced the windows and doors?
They did, it was a smallish square kitchen with no sitting area

Mysay

It's still shades if beige... the new room... what's there influencers (so called) obsession with beige n everything dull

Nova

VIP Member
There are some colours names used in the UK - e.g. Scarlett, Amber and Violet (although Amber and Violet are also gemstone and flower names respectively). There are also other gemstone names associated with a colour used like Ruby and Jade.
Lila is not unheard of either. Or even Ebony, and Sienna.

I think maybe they liked Grey, as in nuanced, and that things are not black and white. But it’s just a very sad colour. But they clearly deliberately chose an unusual name.

Nova

VIP Member
I do find it weird how attached she is to her families way of thinking. Even with certain food items she say things like ' this is the one my family uses/this is the one my family buy. It would only make sense if they all lived together.

Then there is Lily and Jojo's houses and the freakishly similar decor. Not saying they can't have similar taste but Lily's house was just a rubbish copy.
I’m a freaking twin and my taste is nothing like my sister’s!

• Wow

Aardvark

Chatty Member
If she had a bit more common sense, she would have opted for 2 stories extension when they did the kitchen and have extended both ground- and first floor. Missed opportunity. The cost would have been less (I imagine) than 2 separate extensions and it would be better structurally and also look-wise (would look more consistent). I think Katie Snooks' house would have had a similar floor plan to Lily's but she and her partner bought it already extended and you can tell all following have been extended: ground floor, first floor and second floor/loft. They did spend a pretty penny though!
They didn’t extend the kitchen though did they, wasn’t it like that when they moved in? They just renovated and replaced the windows and doors?

I may have that completely wrong though.
I did a single storey extension on my house and to make it double would have been tens of thousands extra, it wasn’t worth it (or affordable).

• Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
So Mon and Wed are her work day, assuming Rich works Tues, Thu and Friday, so is Rich watching Grey today on her work day?

poopettemetis

VIP Member
When she is older everyone is going to think Grey is a just a gender neutral nick name for Grace anyway. On paper it looks like a boys name. Not saying that's bad, but I would want that myself.
There’s a really cute mom and kid duo on IG - @greyandmama. Adorable little kid with the cutest laugh. You can also tell that the family is really down to earth and even their sponsored content is creative. And I think they pay for their own vacays 🤣

• Wow

LA2019

15 mins in to the podcast and they're making excuses about why they never / would never move abroad.

Lily said Rich would move to another country in a heartbeat and it just made me feel sorry for him that much more. Those are the kinds of fundamental differences in life ambitions and values that cause resentment or breakdowns of relationships. You'll always regret the things you didn't do, and it just seems like he's really trapped now. His own fault I guess 🤷‍♀️
Does she say why she wouldn't move abroad?