Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LottieRouge12

Is it black? It looks like it has strong dark purple undertones to me, esp when you compare to the black of the stove

does anyone know where her gray stripe button down is from? I really like it (sorry lol)
It's from & Other Stories a few years ago. I've seen it for sale on second hand shops such as Poshmark.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

stinkytink

Chatty Member
When I see under forearms / wrist tattoos that are stars, I think some of them are kind of punk (like this one below). But since that’s not Lily’s style, and hers is not the punk kind of star anyway, hers just reminds me of My Little Pony gone wrong.
1627647782521.jpeg

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
They gave a free kitchen to mother of daughters prior to her being outed as a big old racist and her kitchen looked very similar, they also did a ‘dressing room’ for her which looked like a kitchen 🤣🤣 (she is now posting under the ‘house of Hooper’ account and pretending to be her husband)
I didn't follow MOD, but LMAO her dressing room wtf is that! Lily's current kitchen colour is nice but it looks like everyone's kitchen (look at MOD's kitchen, same same colour), therefore I much prefer something lighter or her previous blue.

The thing about MOD's house is that you can tell her design peak in 2018, you can already sense how dated it is. They are going to change the design in 1-2 years

Last edited:

jaymie

VIP Member
She is such a greedy cow, she is cheap and she will take anything as long as it is free. Another GHD, use it Lily, use it. We are sick of your hairstyle now

Absolutely, I didn't mean for it to come across as if I was taking motherhood for granted or complaining about something fickle - definitely not. It's something I feel very lucky and privileged to be able to do, it's not something I'm flippant about like Lily - 'nailed it!'. But it's a big adjustment, especially when you're grappling with adjusting to parenting too.

Personally it has really knocked my self-confidence looking in the mirror and not seeing what I expected to see, if you get me. I feel the same on the inside, but outside I look so different. As if before I had a beauty filter on and now someone's turned it down, forever 😂
Oh sorry that sounds rubbish, not something you think of at all when growing your family! I’m a new mum and so far haven’t felt that way but this is my first!
My comment on her profile was purely about the hair, I think if she joined the braids into the rest of her hair it would look better but in that photo it looks like she tied the rest back while she did the braids then never went back to them. But that’s her usual hair style…

jaymie

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous. I actually swiped up because I wondered whether I was missing some ingredients from this pasta “salad”, but no. Lily the idiot has literally posted a recipe (!) that says: Boil pasta, cut some cherry tomatoes, put salt, pepper and olive oil on it. And some basil to make it look pretty.” Does she need a recipe for ketchup pasta, too?
And OF COURSE she can now put it all in her gifted fridge. In her gifted kitchen. Argh.
Ps. The lounge will definitely get an update next to go with the Scandi airport runway. It’s the only room left that she hasn’t redone since renovating three years ago. Given how hilariously mismatched the airport is with the lounge, I can’t wait to see Lily fuck up the lounge as well with some diarrhoea poo or baby sick paint shade.
It will be beige. Someone needs to tell her that pastel colour is the IN colour now for kitchen, she is going to regret this soon.

Readinginks

VIP Member
It’s probably one of the worst adds she’s ever made. I first thought it was an add for summer dresses. It would’ve made sense if she featured all these different packages that I suppose all those different colour dresses are meant to represent. It’s also uncomfortable to watch how the camera lingers on her awkwardly smiling as you can almost hear them counting to three in order to stay in sync.
Just to add, I do know the difference between an ad and add but I guess I wasn’t paying attention to autofill. Sorry!

jaymie

VIP Member
Don’t forget “Oh my word, Mawk was like so supportive, he actually also pushed every time I had to push! He went into the birthing pool with me, naked, like we shared like the whole experience.”
I’ll spare you the details of what Mawk pushing naked in the birthing pool entails.
Pushing his own shit? Hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Hahaha our foodie is back to another episode featuring oat milk.
Someone tell Lily she is about 2 years late on the Oatly bandwagon and it's no longer cool to rave about them. The cool kids have all moved onto Minor Figures.
Is minor figures good?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am beyond sick of those hideous looking braids. She would benefit hugely from some tape extensions to fill out the front and sides of her hair. It would honestly do her wonders. She was at her peak when she had shoulder length hair and could put a wave in it. She just needs to see her hair for the dead loss that it is. Is it ever even going to grow? It doesn’t even look alive! It’s like a stagnant dry yet greasy mess that has just given up on life and honestly I don’t blame it 🤣

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m confused about everyone’s comments because the new fridge is definitely bigger than the old one. It’s also obviously much deeper in size which is why it sticks out a little from the cupboards. Her old fridge was a standard intergrated fridge freezer size and this new one is probably an additional 50% space which should be plenty big enough for a family of 4. I don’t understand what people were expecting her kitchen was never big enough for like an industrial size fridge.

• Wow