Lily Pebbles #25 idk the pandemic was weird, Rich, come pluck my beard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generous use of the word “outfit” and certainly not worth the trouble of photographing.
Let’s be honest though it’s one of the best ‘outfits’ she’s worn in the last 5 months. She actually looks normal and not like she’s joined a cult in those huge tent dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lizzy Hadfield has a new FF that disperses water, what is why you buy don’t beg for important decision.

Reactions: 1
I have no word for much I LOVE Grey for getting in between her stupid mother's legs when she does that awful cowboy-but-make-it-girly-with-a-twist-of-scoliosis pose

Good for you, Grey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is a very weird to say. I watched Liv Purvis’ stories where she talks about her birth. I got me thinking that had Lily has a natural birth, she will be so damn preachy and annoying about the whole experience.

Reactions: 5
This is a very weird to say. I watched Liv Purvis’ stories where she talks about her birth. I got me thinking that had Lily has a natural birth, she will be so damn preachy and annoying about the whole experience.
I am very curious to see what Anna’s birth story will be like, no doubt it will feature A LOT of Mark 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I am very curious to see what Anna’s birth story will be like, no doubt it will feature A LOT of Mark 🙈
I expect quotes like:
- ‘Mark was the best birthing partner I could have ever had, he’d planned the birth down to the minute and mark junior obeyed the schedule.’
-‘When I was labouring at home, mark felt my cervix every 3 minutes, it was so helpful to understand every change and feeling from his perspective’
- ‘There was a moment when I wash pushing that I was holding marks hand so tightly and he was such a big help that it felt like we were one and he was doing the pushing with me’
- ‘Mark had the video camera pointed at my vagina from the very first contraction. Mark Junior will be so lucky to be able to watch it one day’
- ‘Mark was there with the mini fan & my bottle of water keeping me cool and hydrated every 4 minutes right on schedule’
- ‘After birth I had Mark video my vagina again, to compare what it looks like before next time when we have Anna junior’
- ‘Mark truly did all the hard work, he was so helpful’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I expect quotes like:
- ‘Mark was the best birthing partner I could have ever had, he’d planned the birth down to the minute and mark junior obeyed the schedule.’
-‘When I was labouring at home, mark felt my cervix every 3 minutes, it was so helpful to understand every change and feeling from his perspective’
- ‘There was a moment when I wash pushing that I was holding marks hand so tightly and he was such a big help that it felt like we were one and he was doing the pushing with me’
- ‘Mark had the video camera pointed at my vagina from the very first contraction. Mark Junior will be so lucky to be able to watch it one day’
- ‘Mark was there with the mini fan & my bottle of water keeping me cool and hydrated every 4 minutes right on schedule’
- ‘After birth I had Mark video my vagina again, to compare what it looks like before next time when we have Anna junior’
- ‘Mark truly did all the hard work, he was so helpful’
Don’t forget “Oh my word, Mawk was like so supportive, he actually also pushed every time I had to push! He went into the birthing pool with me, naked, like we shared like the whole experience.”
I’ll spare you the details of what Mawk pushing naked in the birthing pool entails.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget “Oh my word, Mawk was like so supportive, he actually also pushed every time I had to push! He went into the birthing pool with me, naked, like we shared like the whole experience.”
I’ll spare you the details of what Mawk pushing naked in the birthing pool entails.
Oh I agree. He’ll probably have his goggles and snorkel out as well to get the close up view of what’s happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t you know, mark has retrained as an OBGYN and will be delivering esteemed Sir Fig Gravity Isaac Newton wholly on his own.
He’s “well actually-ed” all of the doctors off Anna’s team.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pushing his own tit? Hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Naked in the birthing pool… apart from his socks …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Anna will probably stick the whole thing in a vlog. As long as she can 'aff link' that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand Anna's fear of maternity clothes. They've gone a long way from the smocks and yellow dungarees of the 1980's. Obviously it would be OTT to do huge hauls, but a few well chosen basics are sensible. They expand with you, are more comfortable and can be used for future pregnancies. It seems far more sensible than buying yet more incredibly expensive clothes but in much bigger sizes.
Anna’s so dumb. She could’ve done a maternity capsule and actually afforded to buy all new stuff. She could’ve bought herself some new style. Same with Lily. They could’ve done it together. They could’ve bought each other maternity capsules as like an exchange (I watched to cloggers some this with snacks recently and it was so cute.) Swipe ups galore. They are complete idiots. Lazy idiots.

Reactions: 20
Urghhh I can already picture the post birth pics of Mawk holding baby fig against his bare chest in the labour ward 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.