Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes herself look bigger by wearing tents as dresses. No shape to them. Sure her shape changed after Grey. Mine did too. But she still has a nice figure. She just looks dumpy. And those sandals 😳😳😳. Now I own something similar myself but if I wear a dress I have nicer flat sandals

Reactions: 24
Lily commented on Anna’s post that “forever jealous that you are able to go bra-less”

First of all, your boobs aren’t that massive Lily. And even if you have a pair of pancake tits, I doubt you have the balls to go bra-less. Plus, you even go to bed with bra hun

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Has no one told her that having one working day a week doesn't have to mean posting 20 ads/aff links for anything under the sun, all in one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lily commented on Anna’s post that “forever jealous that you are able to go bra-less”

First of all, your boobs aren’t that massive Lily. And even if you have a pair of pancake tits, I doubt you have the balls to go bra-less. Plus, you even go to bed with bra hun
Also it's perfectly possible to wear a strapless or stick on bra with that dress. What an irrelevant comment.

Reactions: 12
Has no one told her that having one working day a week doesn't have to mean posting 20 ads/aff links for anything under the sun, all in one day?
Oh let's go easy on her, she had a hard work day, going to the shops! Trying on clothes! Affiliate linking everything under the sun!
Such a productive day, hope she has a lie down while Rich does bath time, bed time, makes dinner and tidies up, I'm sure she needs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Wait, is that an actual thing boob-owners do? Go to bed with a bra? I can hardly stand wearing one while I'm awake, I haven't worn a proper bra since corona hit 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wait, is that an actual thing boob-owners do? Go to bed with a bra? I can hardly stand wearing one while I'm awake, I haven't worn a proper bra since corona hit 😬
I had to wear one 24/7 for the first like 11 months of breastfeeding as I needed breast pads on at all times and it was so crap, even though at night I wore like super soft sleeping ones. When I could finally let them roam wild and free at night I was so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a friend with large boobs and yes, it's more comfortable for her -- the bigger they are, the more they tend to sag and going braless often means your neck and shoulders have to bear the weight which is extremely painful

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 600200My nan wouldn't be caught dead wearing this.
Looks like that couch everyone had during communism
That looks like someone used their nan’s curtains to make a dress. Or the nan’s couch material to make a dress.

That looks like someone used their nan’s curtains to make a dress. Or the nan’s couch material to make a dress.
Lol couch material! I sound like a twit or like Lydia with her “bespoke door furniture “.
I meant fabric, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished a 14 hour working day. I was feeling a bit hard done by but then I see poor Lily had to go shopping and create a load of AF links. Sucks to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She makes herself look bigger by wearing tents as dresses. No shape to them. Sure her shape changed after Grey. Mine did too. But she still has a nice figure. She just looks dumpy. And those sandals 😳😳😳. Now I own something similar myself but if I wear a dress I have nicer flat sandals
I think it has to do in part b/c Lily's self-conscious but primarily she only buys things that are "trendy". All the influencers are rocking these dresses and sandals b/c its trendy and Lily is as sheep as they come so naturally she follows what's trendy.

Both Anna and Lily would look better in more form fitting clothes (look back at their IG years ago) and I do think wearing flattering clothes would boost their self-esteem overall if they did but they haven't fully grown up and come to terms with their personal style. You hit a point at a certain age (for many ppl its in their 30s) where you realise that wearing clothes that suit you both in colour and cut matters more than what's currently "trendy". The best is when what's trendy is what best flatters you, but most of the time that's not the case for everyone. Now for some ppl they love the more oversized dresses and that's fine but if you see Lily and Anna's IG pages you can clearly see their style is clearly driven by trends.

Maybe its been mentioned here previously and though I'm sure Lily is lazy af, I do wonder if part of it stems from depression. What Lily thought motherhood would be vs the reality and just getting older esp in such a vacuous industry, its clear she isn't happy and just coasting. It's probably starting to hit her that not all of her audience waited for her as she had assumed they would and she can go back to making content like she did in her 20s with some baby content sprinkled in. Lily's no longer the "girl next door" she thought she once was and esp since the only reason ppl watch her content is literally to see Rich and Grey (take them out and her content tanks).

Last edited:
Victorian ghost floral edition
AKA Victorian ghost beach cover-up
Screenshot_20210603-025542_compress16.jpg

She needs her waist accentuated and NOT to wear puffy sleeves. Even slightly puffy.
Screenshot_20210603-025553.png

I can think of a few sexier things (Sex itself comes to mind to start with 😅). But more seriously, its normally the scent that is sexy, not the packaging/application method.
Screenshot_20210603-025603.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Solid perfume? Is this the nineties? What’s next, Bodyshop bath pearls?!
To be honest, Lush do them too, I have one and it's nice as a bit of aromatherapy if it's the right fragrance. Mine was Karma which smells of pine, patchouli and orange but I rarely used it on my skin. I would just open it and smell it when I felt stressed out 😅 when I would apply it, it was nice (mainly because I like the scent itself and the Karma scent family) but because you rub into your skin, it just doesn't have the same projection as perfume that you spray on.

To be honest, Lush do them too, I have one and it's nice as a bit of aromatherapy if it's the right fragrance. Mine was Karma which smells of pine, patchouli and orange but I rarely used it on my skin. I would just open it and smell it when I felt stressed out 😅 when I would apply it, it was nice (mainly because I like the scent itself and the Karma scent family) but because you rub into your skin, it just doesn't have the same projection as perfume that you spray on.
You just sold the concept of solid perfume to me way better than Lily did.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You just sold the concept of solid perfume to me way better than Lily did.
So true you did @martaS ! 😂 All Lily can find to say is it looks good & would be a nice present. Nothing about what it's purpose is, why you would choose it over a spray perfume and all the points @martaS made. How do companies pay for this level of sloppiness? That must have taken all of 10 seconds of her work day to think up and post. I for one would definitely be more intrigued to try it or swipe up if the copy had more information and piqued my interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So true you did @martaS ! 😂 All Lily can find to say is it looks good & would be a nice present. Nothing about what it's purpose is, why you would choose it over a spray perfume and all the points @martaS made. How do companies pay for this level of sloppiness? That must have taken all of 10 seconds of her work day to think up and post. I for one would definitely be more intrigued to try it or swipe up if the copy had more information and piqued my interest.
Yes @martaS you’ve made me want to try it, shame tattle doesn’t do swipe ups! 😂
Obviously Lily hasn’t even used the perfume, that’s why she’s only commented on the packaging. She’s just taken it out of the box and immediately done a swipe up without any thought or effort going into it at all. As usual. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.