Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandals look like they're for people with incredibly sore feet and I can hear them going squeak squaek as she walks.😆
Lol, that’s me! I have pretty bad plantar fasciitis and those look like shoes I’d make my summer indoor shoes. I would never wear them outside, in the public that is, and I’d only wear them inside to help my feet. We don’t wear shoes indoors in our house so I have indoor only shoes to help my feet. These’ll be perfect! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 600989
So, last time they conveniently "forgot" to pay 👀
Off to Whitstable is my guess? She was there a few weeks ago and we all know how much Lily loves to repeat stuff.

On the dress and the sandals - individually they both are nice items. Paired together it makes for a heavy outfit. You can follow trends but still stick to classic styling tips like balancing out an outfit and dressing for to make the most of your figure. I think a sack style dress which was shorter and not patterned would be a better with the sandals. And for the patterned dress I think a pair of delicate sandals in a plain colour would work.

Reactions: 13
I like a chunky sandal and I live in my Birkenstocks during Summer. But paired with that dress it just looks off! If she cinched in her waist, the dress would be more flattering or even if it was shorter!

I feel like she has to follow every trend even if they don't work for her shape.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 600989
So, last time they conveniently "forgot" to pay 👀
This just makes her seem stupid to me. If you're going to use the crossing semi-regularly, just register your car online with the Dart Charge account thing, and it will automatically pick up your car crossing and charge you automatically. Their life isn't too busy to forget to pay.

Reactions: 16
Wait, is that an actual thing boob-owners do? Go to bed with a bra? I can hardly stand wearing one while I'm awake, I haven't worn a proper bra since corona hit 😬
Is tale of a big boobs Londoner, we wouldn’t know lol.
Me too. I jus
I like a chunky sandal and I live in my Birkenstocks during Summer. But paired with that dress it just looks off! If she cinched in her waist, the dress would be more flattering or even if it was shorter!

I feel like she has to follow every trend even if they don't work for her shape.
I think that dress will go well with a pair of Birkenstocks. Beige footwear is nice until it is on you, is so hard to pull it off.

Reactions: 10
This just makes her seem stupid to me. If you're going to use the crossing semi-regularly, just register your car online with the Dart Charge account thing, and it will automatically pick up your car crossing and charge you automatically. Their life isn't too busy to forget to pay.
We cross several times a year and have not bothered to registered but we both set an alarm on our phones and we've not forgotten to pay.

Reactions: 9
We cross several times a year and have not bothered to registered but we both set an alarm on our phones and we've not forgotten to pay.
Well that's fair enough, you do something to make sure you don't forget to pay. Like anybody with a bit of sense would do, especially of you'd forgotten to pay once. Unlike lily who has no sense it seems.

Reactions: 12
Well that's fair enough, you do something to make sure you don't forget to pay. Like anybody with a bit of sense would do, especially of you'd forgotten to pay once. Unlike lily who has no sense it seems.
I'm sure Lionel has "a guy" who'd dispute the fine for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, she lacks the most basic sense of responsibility because she wastes her energy on crying about all the stuff NOBODY TOLD HER. The thing is, I think she views herself as a responsible, well rounded adult cause she earns a load of money, has a house, is married and has a kid. But all of that stuff just kind of fell on her lap. She got into the industry at the right time, she married the first bloke she met at uni, she was able to get on the proper ladder because she lived with her parents/got an inheritance/earns a good salary, had a baby relatively easily. But I think she really sees herself as someone who made 'all the right life choices' and is therefore a fully fledge, responsible adult. But she lacks literally the most basic common sense.

We don't have a car so are constantly borrowing friends/families cars which is why we haven't registered. But once we buy one (if we can every afford it) we'll register it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I also live in Birkenstocks, without socks 🤣 but these are just too granny for me.

Reactions: 7
Big question though, will it be a gifted stay?
Really hope not. It's actually impossible to book a UK hotel/break right now - no PR/Marketing team should be gifting any stays for any influencers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.