Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else pick up on the massively passive aggressive digs at other influencers who are preggo (I.e Anna and Zoe) “it’s so different SECOND time round.... we haven’t had time to indulge in the pregnancy like FIRST time pregnancies...”

Urgh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And she will know what its like to have a girl AND a boy so will be the guru of all things baby.
Anna will never be able to live up to her wisdom since Lily has done it twice and had both, so she'll know everything even though nobody ever told her anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna will never be able to live up to her wisdom since Lily has done it twice and had both, so she'll know everything even though nobody ever told her anything
This is perfect - knows everything even though nobody told her anything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.