Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why write just the three of us??
This is a hint for sure. I’ve been thinking for the last month that she’s pregnant tbh. The bump is starting to show 🤷🏻‍♀️

also I don’t get the upset about pregnancy speculation on here. I’d never comment on someone’s content saying you’re pregnant or anything. But if someone wants to visit a gossip thread about themselves I don’t think they can really get offended as they are exposing themselves to the content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Came here to say the exact same thing. In capital letters, no less. A pretty big hint if you ask me!

Reactions: 12
It cracks me up when Lily thinks that she's giving Grey a 'musical education' because she listens to THE EAGLES - :ROFLMAO:

On pregnancy - she has invited speculation by telling everyone that she would be pregnant/having another baby this year. I think she is - not because of her stomach but because she's not been drinking or talked about her period. She also hasn't mentioned doing a Peloton work out for a while but that can't be used as evidence as non usage could be down to her 1) laziness 2) the way she loses interest in anything within the first few months of having it because she has the attention span of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If you pause the reel on the jump you can see a bump IMO….what has my life come to 🤣🤣🤣 she was silly to post it as a story if she is, as you can’t pause it on her grid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why write just the three of us??
This is a hint for sure. I’ve been thinking for the last month that she’s pregnant tbh. The bump is starting to show 🤷🏻‍♀️

also I don’t get the upset about pregnancy speculation on here. I’d never comment on someone’s content saying you’re pregnant or anything. But if someone wants to visit a gossip thread about themselves I don’t think they can really get offended as they are exposing themselves to the content 🤷🏻‍♀️
I usually don’t agree with pregnancy speculation, HOWEVER Lily really does bring it on herself! I’ve been suspicious for a little while now and for some reason this photo of her & Anna “confirms” it. I can see her re-posting it in a few weeks/months saying “surprise! I was pregnant here too”. I know she’s not really had a flat stomach since Grey but it is looking more bumpy at the minute (*takes cover from the preggo police*)

Reactions: 26
It cracks me up when Lily thinks that she's giving Grey a 'musical education' because she listens to THE EAGLES - :ROFLMAO:

On pregnancy - she has invited speculation by telling everyone that she would be pregnant/having another baby this year. I think she is - not because of her stomach but because she's not been drinking or talked about her period. She also hasn't mentioned doing a Peloton work out for a while but that can't be used as evidence as non usage could be down to her 1) laziness 2) the way she loses interest in anything within the first few months of having it because she has the attention span of a gnat.
I agree. I hate the body-focused speculation but I have been surprised in the UK’s mini-heatwave this week that we got no mention of having a glass of rosé in the sun, for example.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
HAHAH Lily just looks like that kind of person that will stuff cushion under her clothes to seek attention.

Good for her if she is, she can do an Anna vs Lily battle to win the most insufferable pregnant woman award

• Haha
Reactions: 30
lily has told everyone baby no2 is coming this year, she’s definitely going to play into the speculation until there actually is a baby to announce. She likes the attention...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lily has told everyone baby no2 is coming this year, she’s definitely going to play into the speculation until there actually is a baby to announce. She likes the attention...
Shouldn't she hurry up if it's meant to be this year? I wish I'd had a crystal ball like that. Each one was a true blessing but I couldn't have predicted it if I'd tried. Wishing hard for something often means it doesn't happen. Lily's such a fud. A real spoilt child.

Reactions: 8
Setting things in place for the announcement! 🤣🤣🤣
To be honest, she’s probably had lots of messages asking if she is pregnant due to the last few posts so she’s going under the radar for a bit. If she is pregnant I’d be surprised if she holds off announcing as long as Anna did as she’ll be DYING to ‘steal her thunder’

Reactions: 19
Anna is doing a video a day and part-timer and no husband helper Lily couldn't possibly compete. Time to take a break for some attention?

I have no idea if Lily is pregnant or not, but I wonder if seeing Anna giddy, pregnant, in a much larger house has made her have a bit of a meltdown.

Reactions: 31
been a hectic week though, all that shopping and visiting friends

she did leave London as well, she’s probably dizzy to be fair
Poor Lily. Hope she did not drink any of that not-from-London water, I hear that's just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anna is doing a video a day and part-timer and no husband helper Lily couldn't possibly compete. Time to take a break for some attention?

I have no idea if Lily is pregnant or not, but I wonder if seeing Anna giddy, pregnant, in a much larger house has made her have a bit of a meltdown.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised!

Reactions: 7
Did Lily do this before she announced she was pregnant with Grey? I remember her talking some time offline at one point but can't remember why. Might have been the book debacle. Not sure.

Reactions: 8
Did Lily do this before she announced she was pregnant with Grey? I remember her talking some time offline at one point but can't remember why. Might have been the book debacle. Not sure.
Yes, I think that was around the time the negative reviews started rolling in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
cant remember if she took time offline just before announcing pregnancy with Grey, but she took a month offline the year before whilst she was writing her book.
wonder if we should be expecting a video on Sunday or not after today’s strop announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.