Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@awhile @stinkytink
I had more issue with the "due new towels", like there was something missing there? It would sound better if she wrote "due to get some new towels" or "due to replace your towels". It just sounded a bit clunky to me without the verb in there. I am not a native speaker so maybe I am exaggerating, but the whole sentence sounded a bit off to me.
You’re right, the whole sentence was off and super clunky! The adjectives were out of order, and I agree, “due” was an awful choice! Bad writing, the only consistent thing about Lily’s content!

Reactions: 15
I have an irrational hate of the way she says...”Me, Rich and Grey are...” bla bla bla. Apart from being grammatically incorrect, she automatically puts herself first. ✋ 🛑

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A comment about the fake grass has already gone from the vlog comments!
Who goes out with their child and takes no toys with them and expects them to sit and wait patiently for lunch at 2 years old!!!
Still can't find her mask, so wears a disposable! Moans at having to walk in the rain to the car that Rich is driving, poor love!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So in summary;

Lily complains about having to walk 10 mins to the car in the rain. Rich has already gone to get the car with Grey.

Goes to food market. They 'have' to eat lunch at 11:30am because of Grey. (Why does a 2 year old have lunch at 11:30am rather than 12pm?)

Realises they should have packed something to entertain Grey while waiting for food.

Orders boring food.

Later Rich makes Grey dinner while Lily faff with a bath net for Grey's toys. Clearly no one told her they are found in most homes with small children and can be purchased for under £5.

Shills some (admittedly quite nice but mostly non essential) homeware from John Lewis.

Takes her make up off while Rich does bedtime. Says she will go and join in and that Grey's bedtime is the favourite part of her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So overdramatic about grey ‘must’ eat at 11:30. Why? I get having a routine but 30 mins later isn’t going to kill the child, plus it’s good to have them able to eat on a different schedule incase you can’t eat at 11:30 for whatever reason.

also how have they got to her being two and still not realised they should probably grab a toy to take. Like every time they go lily complains about grey being bored yet still never takes her a toy. Also going to an Italian supermarket isn’t exactly a fun day out for a child lily, use your common sense and take something fun with you!!

Not sure if Lily’s ever been to Italy if she thinks eataly is ‘authentic Italian supermarket’. I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lily basically went all the way out to order tomato pasta that looks like it was from some chain restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't have kids but to me it seems they could just give Grey a snack at 11.30 and eat lunch a little later? Maybe I've got that wrong not being a (London) mum. She actually sounds a bit panicked sometimes when she talks about Grey's mealtimes. Grey MUST eat at 11.30 or what? She has a meltdown and turns into the Incredible Hulk I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why don't they move it to 12pm? Grey won't notice and everyone's life will be easier.

Reactions: 15
I lol when she said her fav time was bed time. No tit, that is the time when she finally sleeps

So overdramatic about grey ‘must’ eat at 11:30. Why? I get having a routine but 30 mins later isn’t going to kill the child, plus it’s good to have them able to eat on a different schedule incase you can’t eat at 11:30 for whatever reason.

also how have they got to her being two and still not realised they should probably grab a toy to take. Like every time they go lily complains about grey being bored yet still never takes her a toy. Also going to an Italian supermarket isn’t exactly a fun day out for a child lily, use your common sense and take something fun with you!!

Not sure if Lily’s ever been to Italy if she thinks eataly is ‘authentic Italian supermarket’. I can’t cope
She probably been to Italy but she probably stayed in an all inclusive resort because they don’t speak English?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow her obsession with having Grey eat lunch at 11.30 is...worrying 😬 I am a (non-London) mum and can’t relate at ALL. I just give my 9 month old baby food whenever she lets me know she’s hungry, am I doing it wrong? 😅

Also that food market looked anything but authentic with all the horrible lights, looked more like a luna park to me.

And why is Lily complaining she has to walk to the car in the rain when Rich already took Grey there? Ugh her vlogs make me tired

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily basically went all the way out to order tomato pasta that looks like it was from some chain restaurant
It is from a chain! Eataly is a chain! She basically did an unpaid ad for a multinational franchise. Desperate much??

I have a grain of understanding (only one single grain, mind you) for why she overlooked bringing toys - they haven’t exactly been able go out to eat for the majority of Grey’s life. But she should know, it’s obvious that chilling in a supermarket while waiting for food is not a fun activity for a 2 year old.

She looks super haggard. She’s plaited the front but you could see the dangly bits in the back, like some old man hanging on to his last wisps. Why does she not finish the hair style and tuck up the end bits?!? It still looks like tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She looks super haggard. She’s plaited the front but you could see the dangly bits in the back, like some old man hanging on to his last wisps. Why does she not finish the hair style and tuck up the end bits?!? It still looks like tit!
Dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Rich had to walk with Grey in the pouring rain for Queen Pebbles. Then she took Rich's coat. Grey cried when they stopped the car and Lily says its because she doesn't want to get left behind - which I take to mean Rich and Grey often have to ferry Lily about. Rich has to carry the bag and push the stroller. Lily seems frantic and panicked about not having any toy for Grey and having to give her lunch at 11:30 on the dot. Meanwhile, Rich seems to be the parent in control and we don't see Grey having a massive meltdown because lunch was served at 11:32.

Reactions: 26
They could have taken the train like so many others and let Grey learn about other different transportations that aren’t cars. Plus is not going to be peak hours anyway :rolleyes:

DC27582F-8794-46F0-AC83-7ED0B60AD1E2.png

Can we talk about how Rich chopped his noodle with a metal knife and folk on a frying pan. They live like cavemen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry but I get so annoyed at Lily. She doesn't disclose its an AD in the title of the video or in the video itself by labelling the AD.portion.. an AD. I reported it to the ASA with screen shots and videos

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know how they jumped on every opportunity they can regarding BLM, I am surprised that none of them say ANYTHING or do any REFLECTION of what they have promised to do.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.