Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Lily just has pasta with tomato sauce at Eataly? It's very nice, but a dull choice when there's so much food there. I know they were sharing with Grey, but Grey seems to have been brought out to try different foods.

Reactions: 11
Why did Lily just has pasta with tomato sauce at Eataly? It's very nice, but a dull choice when there's so much food there. I know they were sharing with Grey, but Grey seems to have been brought out to try different foods.
I don't even understand why they were 'sharing with Grey'. Why could Grey not have her own little bowl of pasta? It's not like they can't afford 3 meals, right? Also, how sad that this is one of the few times they actually had a meal as a family, all at the same time....

Reactions: 21
I don't even understand why they were 'sharing with Grey'. Why could Grey not have her own little bowl of pasta? It's not like they can't afford 3 meals, right? Also, how sad that this is one of the few times they actually had a meal as a family, all at the same time....
Would they have had a kids menu surely? Or if not, just order a plain dish for Grey and just ask them to make it a small portion. Or like you say, just order 3 meals. But Lily wouldn't want to spend anymore than necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Would they have had a kids menu surely? Or if not, just order a plain dish for Grey and just ask them to make it a small portion. Or like you say, just order 3 meals. But Lily wouldn't want to spend anymore than necessary.
It doesn't look like they have a kids menu, but still... they could have ordered Grey her own plain dish and be a bit more exciting herself, especially since she planned to do a vlog and reel about the place.

Reactions: 4
Well we know lily loves tomato pasta as evidenced by her pasta and ketchup so she probably ordered plain pasta because she’s just that boring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw that there are cooking classes at Eataly. If only Lily could get in for free.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She didn't order the tomato pasta only because she's basic and boring af, but also because it's the cheapest thing on the menu. Yes, I just checked.

Oh, and they offer children's options.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am glad she seems to be spending time today with her lovely kid in her lovely ( fake grass) garden instead of complaining about everything and nothing and pretending to be a busy working London mum. Also, looks like she allowed Rich dress her daughter with bright colours today.
N.B: Good job Lily! (-; we know you are getting good tips from here on how to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am glad she seems to be spending time today with her lovely kid in her lovely ( fake grass) garden instead of complaining about everything and nothing and pretending to be a busy working London mum. Also, looks like she allowed Rich dress her daughter with bright colours today.
N.B: Good job Lily! (-; we know you are getting good tips from here on how to live.
The angles she is pulling to avoid showing the grass are hilarious. Is her plan to only show her deck all summer/for the rest of time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She also ordered fried pizza dough because it is more filling. I am not too sure if I will order a kids meal for Grey surely is more economical to share and use that money to order a nice starter? But then I am not earning that kind of money she is earning.

There is a Mc'd down the corner, she could buy a happy meal from there for Grey :p

I mean why are we making fun of her ordering pasta, she is so cultured alright, she is eating sushi. Very exotic, she is almost half Japanese now

The angles she is pulling to avoid showing the grass are hilarious. Is her plan to only show her deck all summer/for the rest of time?
The heavy rain last week would be lush for her grass, yet she go for fake grass. It will never be the same.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The heavy rain last week would be lush for her grass, yet she go for fake grass. It will never be the same.....
The fake grass is Lily's approach to everything, she wants a quick and easy fix. She knew they would be hosting her family over for Grey's birthday and needed to have a garden in a better state then what she had. Same as her approach to her hair, she doesn't want to put any work in she just wants it fixed.

Reactions: 30
They do a starter of spaghetti, bechamel, ham and peas. My 2 year old would be all over that and she doesn't have a London mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to go back on to the topic of her sad and desperate hair but honestly her hair isn’t even tame enough to even do those front braids. It looks messy and undone (and not in a good way!) I so desperately wish she would cut it short and start again 😩

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she looks like she just escaped from the hospital and is still wearing her hospital gown? Why does she always have to wear the most ill fitting clothes? It’s no wonder she still feels uncomfortable in her body—her choice of clothing just makes everything worse than it has to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The fake grass is Lily's approach to everything, she wants a quick and easy fix. She knew they would be hosting her family over for Grey's birthday and needed to have a garden in a better state then what she had. Same as her approach to her hair, she doesn't want to put any work in she just wants it fixed.
MUAHAHHA and it rained the whole damn week, lol!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she looks like she just escaped from the hospital and is still wearing her hospital gown? Why does she always have to wear the most ill fitting clothes? It’s no wonder she still feels uncomfortable in her body—her choice of clothing just makes everything worse than it has to be.

‘let’s sit in our garden and watch tv.....’ lovely

also, he looks exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.