Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently subscribed to Vegan Beauty Girl, she seems relatively unspoilt by it all yet.

Reactions: 1
The Welsh Twins. They have their own channels (Robert Welsh, James Welsh) plus a joint channel. Their joint channel is SO funny, they put so much thought into it. Their separate channels are really informative for skincare and make up if you’re into that. Hands down my favourite content creators.
I seriously just want to go and hang out with with Welsh Twins, they make me laugh so much Ilove their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate when people use baby voices for children, also with dogs. 😂.
I would be like Lily if I had a child and that's probably the only similar thing. I speak to children with my regular voice.
I don’t have children, but everyone around me does, from brothers and sisters to friends or my parents with my nieces and nephews, they all speak in their normal voice in normal sentences to their babies and toddlers.

Who are these nuts?

Gleam has definitely spoken to her - her replies are much more perky (more exclamation marks, at least).
I don’t think I’ve admitted to anyone in the outside world that I hate watch influencers. Not currently in a relationship, but I’d rather poo at his house on the first date than admit I watch Lily’s reel.

I suppose it’s lovely this girl can truly be herself with her boyfriend, lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s not necessarily a baby, silly voice people mean, more the extra enthusiasm you speak with, like ‘clever girl’ when she’d do something right.

I talk to my dog in a silly voice everyday, But don’t have anything to do with any small children.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s not necessarily a baby, silly voice people mean, more the extra enthusiasm you speak with, like ‘clever girl’ when she’d do something right.

I talk to my dog in a silly voice everyday, But don’t have anything to do with any small children.
Yeah, I hate silly voices people put on when they talk to children. Then again I am a complete Grinch when it comes to most kids, there's few I think are cute 😂😬

• Haha
I don’t follow her or watch her videos anymore, as I don’t want to contribute anything to her revenue, but it surprises me how many people still watch her. I know a lot of it’s hate watching these days, but for the others who follow her because they like her content...why?! There are some amazing London influencers creating much better content, seem to enjoy their job and don’t complain about it.
This lol. Even nosiness and boredom could not bring me to click on her videos. I categorically refuse to contribute to her lifestyle in any way, shape or form. While I always watch YouTube videos with Adblock on anyway -- which means my views are not giving her any Adsense money (direct contribution to her income) --, when it comes to Lily I don't even want to contribute to raising her numbers, thereby making her more appealing to brands for sponsorships (indirect contribution to her income). At the end of the day, brand sponsorships make her way more money than Youtube Adsense does, and as long as brands see that she is getting some views, they will continue to throw money at her to advertize their tit. With that, I've also seen that a lot of people here listen to the podcast and I just want to remind people that these listens also send money straight to her account. I know Lily can be a bit of a guilty pleasure--you just love to dislike her because she continuously provides endless reasons to criticize her. It's like she doesn't know how to not be offensive. But tragically, hate-following really does amount to supporting her at the end of the day. Now the brainless fanatics who call Lily their "friend on the internet" are truly something else--beyond salvation really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha this has made my day. Honestly who the duck are these people? My boyfriend would think I was delusional if I called a random influencer my internet friend!
It can’t be a real comment surely? That has to be someone at Gleam.

Maybe it’s Rich and Lily tells him to leave insipid comments to make her look good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate when people use baby voices for children, also with dogs. 😂.
I would be like Lily if I had a child and that's probably the only similar thing. I speak to children with my regular voice.
I didn't necessarily mean a baby voice so I get what you mean but more that you sound more interested when talking to a child not bored. 😊

Reactions: 2
People keep talking about Lily's depression and dirty hair, but forget that not washing one self is a very common symptom of depression.

Reactions: 7
Washing your hair weekly is not that unusual for curlies. I’m assuming she does shower in between washes. I do.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she's been buying followers since the summer, when her followers went down by a lot and magically went up, but we only now noticed, so she can't be blatantly buying them anymore.

1612814991763.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just wait for her to say that because she was the youngest with quite a gap between her and her sisters, she never had to share so it's difficult for her as an adult.......
I have never seen an adult defining themselves so much by their childhood or their relationship to siblings as much as Lily does. I’m happy for her that she doesn’t look back and think how full of trauma her childhood was, but being so hung up on it is almost unhealthy to her personal growth.

Also I think this is why she is even more miserable these days. Her childhood home where she lived well into adulthood was sold, while she doesn’t even seem to feel truly at home and at peace in their own house.

Hey all, if you don’t mind I have a question about your social media habits, specifically how you decide to unfollow someone on IG. I don’t necessarily mean accounts like Lily’s that you may hate follow, instead I’m curious if you follow any makers/creators/small businesses and why you’d unfollow them. I have an IG account for my printmaking and art and I’m always so baffled when people follow me and then unfollow in like three days, I mean what did they expect to see, especially when my account is public. Is it just that they are collecting followers and want me to
follow back? Thanks for any input!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have never seen an adult defining themselves so much by their childhood or their relationship to siblings as much as Lily does. I’m happy for her that she doesn’t look back and think how full of trauma her childhood was, but being so hung up on it is almost unhealthy to her personal growth.

Also I think this is why she is even more miserable these days. Her childhood home where she lived well into adulthood was sold, while she doesn’t even seem to feel truly at home and at peace in their own house.

Hey all, if you don’t mind I have a question about your social media habits, specifically how you decide to unfollow someone on IG. I don’t necessarily mean accounts like Lily’s that you may hate follow, instead I’m curious if you follow any makers/creators/small businesses and why you’d unfollow them. I have an IG account for my printmaking and art and I’m always so baffled when people follow me and then unfollow in like three days, I mean what did they expect to see, especially when my account is public. Is it just that they are collecting followers and want me to
I'm generally really reflective about who I follow and ask myself whether following this person has any value for me personally. I only rarely unfollow people suddenly, usually it's a process but there always comes a point where I have to think about whether the certain person or brand adds anything to my timeline. I generally don't follow any brands because in the end it feels like I'm adding even more ads to my IG.

Reactions: 8

---Not Pebbles related---
My Instagram follows are art-museums-travel-wildlife-physics related by %80. What I do is I go through phases, start following similar accounts for a few weeks. Then I get sick of seeing the same thing over and over again. Go back to my following list, unfollow some and leave the ones I enjoy the most. If I were a creative trying to be more visible, I would do an analysis of my most seen/liked images (time the most likes come, where in the world, age, gender etc.). Then I would find a way to make those more visible in more lucrative hours by sponsored posts, asking friends to put you in their stories, put up a few side accounts to do the same. And I would put more loved images in the feed, less loved in a highlights folder (like 4th or 5th folder). But still promote them by 20-30% compared to other ones. I did a lot of research and I am self taught but these things kind of worked for my father's small shop. In our case it was food related so it was relatively easy to do but still it might point you in the right direction for research .

• Heart
My Instagram follows are art-museums-travel-wildlife-physics related by %80. What I do is I go through phases, start following similar accounts for a few weeks. Then I get sick of seeing the same thing over and over again. Go back to my following list, unfollow some and leave the ones I enjoy the most. If I were a creative trying to be more visible, I would do an analysis of my most seen/liked images (time the most likes come, where in the world, age, gender etc.). Then I would find a way to make those more visible in more lucrative hours by sponsored posts, asking friends to put you in their stories, put up a few side accounts to do the same. And I would put more loved images in the feed, less loved in a highlights folder (like 4th or 5th folder). But still promote them by 20-30% compared to other ones. I did a lot of research and I am self taught but these things kind of worked for my father's small shop. In our case it was food related so it was relatively easy to do but still it might point you in the right direction for research .
Thank you so much! This is really kind of you. I’m doing some of the things you mentioned but I am not by any means at the point of going for sponsored posts and I’m nit sure I ever will. I am otherwise very inactive on my other social media platforms hence don’t have many followers there and my friends likewise don’t really tag/share posts. So in a way I feel that growing my following organically is a better fit for me and feels more authentic. (I know, I know, famous words of every starving artist 😆) I am just genuinely interested how people consume information on social media and what drives them to certain decisions.

I'm generally really reflective about who I follow and ask myself whether following this person has any value for me personally. I only rarely unfollow people suddenly, usually it's a process but there always comes a point where I have to think about whether the certain person or brand adds anything to my timeline. I generally don't follow any brands because in the end it feels like I'm adding even more ads to my IG.
Thanks so much. :)

Reactions: 3
I am like you in that I will follow loads of accounts of Nature or whatever, then after a month, unfollow a few of them. I don't follow brands on IG or really any influencers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.