Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title from @CheshireLove

Recap:

In an effort to revive her failing career, Lily has been attempting to reinvent herself as 'Mummy Blogger extraordinaire.' Spoiler alert: It's not working. Lily's YouTube views are falling fast. (Especially in comparison to Anna's, ha!)
Lily bought a Peloton. She bought her Peloton before Anna bought a Peloton. It is her Peloton. The Peloton is for her use only.
Lily made a big secret about buying a Peloton because...well, apart from using this as podcast click bait, nobody knows.
Rich has been feeling down of late, so in order to cheer him up, Lily has forced her husband to undertake a daily sad fake commute.
Rich is not permitted to use the Peloton as Lily and Rich are actively trying for baby number 2. *Cystitis ahoy!*
Still no sign of baby number 2, but any day now, as having another baby in 2021 is on the to-do list.
Rich still doesn't have a desk. Maybe the reason he is so down in the dumps?
Lily has better taste in music than you. It's a London thing!
Tattlers have concluded that Lily definitely reads here. One Tattler thinks that Lily may have even joined in the chat!

Anything I missed from the recap? (very likely as I barely watch Lily's YouTube videos and rarely listen to the podcast) Add it in the comments!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Lily also thinks shes famous and wants to go on a YouTubers (eyeroll) version of The Masked Singer. The most enthusiasm anyone has seen from her in years was when she spoke about The Masked Singer and name-dropped that she used to be close to Gabrielle when she was a child, even though Gabrielle is approx. 15 years older than Lily... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Winning thread title from @CheshireLove

Recap:

In an effort to revive her failing career, Lily has been attempting to reinvent herself as 'Mummy Blogger extraordinaire.' Spoiler alert: It's not working. Lily's YouTube views are falling fast. (Especially in comparison to Anna's, ha!)
Lily bought a Peloton. She bought her Peloton before Anna bought a Peloton. It is her Peloton. The Peloton is for her use only.
Lily made a big secret about buying a Peloton because...well, apart from using this as podcast click bait, nobody knows.
Rich has been feeling down of late, so in order to cheer him up, Lily has forced her husband to undertake a daily sad fake commute.
Rich is not permitted to use the Peloton as Lily and Rich are actively trying for baby number 2. *Cystitis ahoy!*
Still no sign of baby number 2, but any day now, as having another baby in 2021 is on the to-do list.
Rich still doesn't have a desk. Maybe the reason he is so down in the dumps?
Lily has better taste in music than you. It's a London thing!
Tattlers have concluded that Lily definitely reads here. One Tattler thinks that Lily may have even joined in the chat!

Anything I missed from the recap? (very likely as I barely watch Lily's YouTube videos and rarely listen to the podcast) Add it in the comments!
Sterling recap!

I’d like to add that she thought it was appropriate to complain about how “dull” her well stocked fridge was in the midst of the free school meals scandal. If I remember correctly, this story was swiftly deleted after some backlash

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Also! She was, unsurprisingly, the WORST friend ever and didn't promote Anna's collab, nor even like or comment on the post, until she was gifted it. She swears she was going to purchase until Anna told her there was a FREEBIE on the way. Many other friends (Allana, Caroline) purchased the collab... (collab issues are another story: check Anna's thread for that!)

Reactions: 29
Also! She was, unsurprisingly, the WORST friend ever and didn't promote Anna's collab, nor even like or comment on the post, until she was gifted it. She swears she was going to purchase until Anna told her there was a FREEBIE on the way. Many other friends (Allana, Caroline) purchased the collab... (collab issues are another story: check Anna's thread for that!)
I am sure Lily is like SEE Anna aren’t you glad I didn’t promote your collab seeing as it has now backfired.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Also, she still has to have a regimented schedule for poor little Beige, with screen time, play time, sleep time, playing in the car time, salmon and udon noodle time etc etc all carefully scheduled into her days as a busy London mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aaaand after all that fancy meal planning that stopped her from playing in the snow with Grey, she's made fish finger sandwiches for lunch. Such a joke!

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does that stool contraption look super dangerous?? Maybe don’t encourage your small kids to stand to reach the countertop, risking falling down? Get her a kids table??

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210126-192109.png

🤢 Do we think this is the first time she's properly cleaned Grey's room since they decorated it and put the cot in there?!
And is she dusting with a wet wipe? Do you think nobody told her there are these things called dusters?

Is it just me or does that stool contraption look super dangerous?? Maybe don’t encourage your small kids to stand to reach the countertop, risking falling down? Get her a kids table??
No they're brilliant, we have one, my toddler just wants to be involved in whatever I'm doing and this is a safe way of her doing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
NO WAY is she trying for baby number 2... I literally stopped all watching because she was just whining and moaning about every.bloody.thing to do with pregnancy making it out like she is going through the trenches, nevermind women that have done this over and over again whilst working full time and caring for other children and then the baby came and she was so SO so tired so much more tired than any other mother out there obviously! ...like no one has EVER had a baby before bloody lily pebbles had a baby! this woman needs a slap back into reality. ick!

Reactions: 16
Hi guys. I am a lurker here. Love all the updates. Did she really buy a Peloton?? She is the most inactive person ever. I can't see her actually sticking with it. It's such an expensive purchase for someone who has professed she hates exercising. Also Rich can't use it? She can't be serious! He is super active and presumably would love it! She is the absolute worse. I don't keep up with her often on IG or her videos bc she's boring as hell. I'd much rather read your insights here!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe Lily put up a story of her wiping dust off the plinth behind Grey's bed.

This woman would literally show us her paint drying because that counts as content in her book!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Somehow, I can actually believe Lily is so selfish and horrible that she wouldn't let Rich use the Peloton. She probably expects him to pay to be able to use it. Have his own Peloton subscription etc.

She's horrible, no wonder he looks miserable.

• Haha
How is a fish finger sandwich and dusting content? Her life is just so dull. I know we’re are all stuck in, but even I can manage better insta posting than this, and it’s not my job.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.