Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ... I suspected Lily was amongst us the last thread, and I haven’t noticed a post from that Tattler on this thread 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 24
We all think Rich has it bad having to share Lily's desk/work at the kitchen table, but I've just read on another thread that Pandora Sykes (journalist and former presenter of The High Low for anyone who doesn't have a clue who I'm talking about) made her husband work at a bedside table for NINE MONTHS while she sourced the perfect vintage (aesthetically pleasing) desk for him. The desk is ugly AF it must be said.

Anyway, Rich, just wanted to let you know that it could be worse: Lily could have made you work at the bedside table. At least she's letting you work at the kitchen table.
I am amazed at all these husbands who are forced to do things by their wives. Couldn’t he have got a cheap temporary desk in that time? I don’t like criticising the partners of influencers as they aren’t able to choose what image people have of them online, but in this case I think rich and Pandora’s husband just need to stand up for themselves.

Reactions: 16
Also ... I suspected Lily was amongst us the last thread, and I haven’t noticed a post from that Tattler on this thread 🤨
I really want to know who this is but I'm not about to trawl through two threads to try and figure it out. Or am I?! Lol!

I am amazed at all these husbands who are forced to do things by their wives. Couldn’t he have got a cheap temporary desk in that time? I don’t like criticising the partners of influencers as they aren’t able to choose what image people have of them online, but in this case I think rich and Pandora’s husband just need to stand up for themselves.
Totally. They both need to grow a pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really want to know who this is but I'm not about to trawl through two threads to try and figure it out. Or am I?! Lol!

Totally. They both need to grow a pair!
I suppose it would be a vaguely positive comment or one defending Lils and those kind of comments are slim to none on these threads which may make the hunt a bit easier! M

Reactions: 8
I watched the vlog, and boy, is Lily on a downer in that video. I know she says she perks up about half-way through, but she doesn't. She has no sense of fun whatsoever. When Grey wants to go outside for a few minutes on a bike ride, she moans and moans and moans about how cold it is outside. Just let the kid go outside for a few minutes. She's got a nice warm house to come home to. I swear, she will be fine. And she'll have fun.

Also, Lily just makes everything more complicated than it needs to be. She is absolutely fixated on meal-planning and eating at set times. She mentions that Grey will want something to eat while they are out, and it's oh-so-complicated since they can't just go to a café. It's not complicated - a couple of sandwiches and a carton of juice will do just fine!

It's evident that Rich does everything around the house from preparing dinner to setting the fire to playing with Grey. Lily makes cous cous. I bet she moans about having to do that too!

Reactions: 28
I’m beginning to think Tattle works harder for her brand strategy than Gleam does. Or either they aren’t good at managing and making her implement it...

The vlog today was a total snooze fest. It is just crazy laughable that she thinks she is creative? Lily, you monetized your life at the right time. That’s it.
I think all Gleam does is to read here and dictate it to Lily in terms of managing her tbh. Otherwise it is vain effort, and they know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, Lily just makes everything more complicated than it needs to be. She is absolutely fixated on meal-planning and eating at set times. She mentions that Grey will want something to eat while they are out, and it's oh-so-complicated since they can't just go to a café. It's not complicated - a couple of sandwiches and a carton of juice will do just fine!
But she won't be fine. She needs to have a cauliflower pizza (according to Lily).
I had a cauliflower pizza once. It was discounted at the end of day in a supermarket because of best before date.
It was rank.
I would not give it to a child to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Lily just one of these people who have heard that kids “like/need” routine and has taken that literally and therefor thinks her kid needs the *strictest* routine. You can take your kid outside even if it overlaps with snack time. Just take some snacks with you. Wow it hurts my head how dumb Lily is

Reactions: 23
The one about how she's a beginner at peloton? Lol
And then not too long after that conversation we get a story about how she only gets halfway through a workout because it’s advanced and she’s still a beginner.

Reactions: 11
Her house looks terrible when you stand by her dining table looking towards the living room. All her meddling has made the space look small and crowded with a mishmash of styles. She should have worked with the original layout
I bet they end up moving next year

Reactions: 17
I don’t normally watch her vlogs but I had to take a look at this one. Everyone is right, so miserable. in the beginning section she was dead behind the eyes when talking to the camera, you could tell she was fuming and didn’t want to vlog. It was like she was doing it through gritted teeth. I thought the part where she complained about grey growing out of her afternoon nap was harsh. Clearly the thought of not getting an hour to herself was pissing her off. In one breath she said Grey isn’t stimulated and won’t nap and then later in the vlog complains her child wants to go on a bike ride. The poor kid is so bored. Without Rich, grey wouldnt get to go out because lily puts herself and her preferences first. It’s bleeping sad.

Reactions: 34
Is Lily just one of these people who have heard that kids “like/need” routine and has taken that literally and therefor thinks her kid needs the *strictest* routine. You can take your kid outside even if it overlaps with snack time. Just take some snacks with you. Wow it hurts my head how dumb Lily is
Right if her lunch time is 11.30 and if you are out during that time just bring snacks or bring nothing if you know you will be home in an hour or so. If a kid is having fun and exploring, I don’t think she will stop having fun and demand for food because is 11.30. I am not saying she should starve Grey but to be so rigid with routine just kills all the fun. How if they are going for holiday, are they going to drive back to the hotel because Grey has to nap at 1?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I recently heard someone say "people will keep the style from the phase in their life they felt most comfortable in", for example women who were teenagers in the 80s and still rock the poofy hair. I think Lily is doing something similar, but you can see it more in the way she behaves than how she styles herself.
To me it's obvious she wishes she could still live like the she did when she was a teenager, hence the neverending stories about her youth, on the podcast, in videos, etc. She seems to have had a carefree youth, spoiled as the youngest child, no committments and obligations. I feel like her family expected her to get married, buy a house, have kids and she did just that because her two sisters have done the same thing. I don't doubt she also wanted these things, but had a very unrealistic idea of how they would go.

She likes the IDEA of being married, but can't deal with someone being in close quarters to her 24/7.
She still fries the everliving daylights out of her hair because that's the way she did it in her teenage years and can't emotionally let go and adopt healthier habits.
She likes the IDEA of being a mother, but didn't expect all of the negatives that come with it and freaks out if Grey doesn't behave the way she wants. The incessant stories about her making a mess and toys being everywhere and even building huge shelves to erase every trace of a kid living there.
To be honest I'd be miserable too if the way of living that I've been taught is the best, the one and only doesn't actually turn out to be "the one". I think she slowly started to realize that when her daughter was born and it wasn't all daisies and sunshine and wishes herself back to when she wasn't feeling so miserable, like in her teenage years.

I know she can be insufferably moany but sometimes I understand why she acts the way she does, even if I absolutely don't feel sorry for her. I don't throw this around lightly as I have dealt with it myself, but I think talking to someone (therapist, councellor) could help her realize why she feels miserable and that it's not normal to be moody 24/7.

Tl;dr: I think Lily's incessant rambling about how great her youth was is a coping mechanism because the life she leads isn't what it was hyped up to be. I have seen it within my own family and it can not only make yourself miserable, but (take it from me) can duck up your kids aswell and make them feel unwanted...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The cauliflower pizza got far too much time in that vlog. I actually thought the vlog was pretty representative of how a lot of young families probably spend a Saturday at the moment, but yep she seemed rather down. Not sure how the content can be more exciting at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how much someone with Lily's following would make from uploading a vlog like that?

Reactions: 10
Its like the constant trips to Hampstead Heath (there again today according to her stories). Its not local, there are plenty of other green spaces on her doorstep.

Lily, you don't live in Hampstead.
I live in Belsize Village so the vclosest parks to me are Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill, I’m just between the two. I have recently completely stopped going to both at weekends cause it’s full of Lily type idiots who drive to have a stroll there, hence making it unbearably busy for the locals. Apparently Estee Lalonde also takes her dog all the way to Kenwood and she doesn’t even live in North London. (I don’t follow her, just a post popped up on my IG discover page and I recognised the background)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.