Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s in a bad mood cos she’s not pregnant yet?
Well, aside from Lily just being her cheerful self usually.... yes, probably. It was she Plan, you know... I bet she wrote it down on some goals list somewhere. And now it's already Feb, and she is stilllllll not pregnant, eventhough Baby no 2 WILL happen in 2021.....
How can it be that she's not pregnant yet, eventhough she's not been back on the Pill, so it's not like she can blame it on that.....??

Sigh.

Reactions: 14
Well, aside from Lily just being her cheerful self usually.... yes, probably. It was she Plan, you know... I bet she wrote it down on some goals list somewhere. And now it's already Feb, and she is stilllllll not pregnant, eventhough Baby no 2 WILL happen in 2021.....
How can it be that she's not pregnant yet, eventhough she's not been back on the Pill, so it's not like she can blame it on that.....??

Sigh.
Rich is probably doing it wrong.
Actually, speaking of Rich doing things wrong, I'm surprised she lets him use the Peloton - or did nobody tell her about the whole "cycling and male fertillity" thing? It sounds like just the kind of thing she'd latch onto.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think she’s in a bad mood cos she’s not pregnant yet?
Now that’s a thing I would never judge anyone for being in a bad mood, maybe not even Lily. I know she has unrealistic ignorant self-entitled expectations towards getting pregnant, but if you’re trying for a baby it can really easily get to you. In her life so far Lily never had to work hard and long to get something and things were given to her like you’d give anything in the world to a toddler just to stop their tantrum. She’s so far been very lucky with fertility and first pregnancy. All of this could make her even more impatient and frustrated for not getting pregnant straight away. Of course she’s a moron and will always see the worst in everything but wanting a child really desperately can make you all sorts of crazy (trust me, talking from personal experience 😞)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprised she hasn’t posted a story gloating about how she knew Harlequin was Gabrielle because she “personally knows her” 🙄. I don’t follow the show (or Lily for that matter) so apologies if I got that wrong but I recall a few threads back her saying she predicted so and so was Gabrielle..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sigh.
A cycle tracker app better sponsors her soon!

I still can't get over the "ovulation skin" from the previous vlog. Is it even a thing? If anything, one should have great skin around ovulation time as biologically we are programmed to look our best around this time in the cycle so we can attract a partner and get pregnant. I guess no-one...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sigh.
well she has 2 weeks left to get pregnant to have the baby in 2021, tick tock Lily, tick tock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Now that’s a thing I would never judge anyone for being in a bad mood, maybe not even Lily. I know she has unrealistic ignorant self-entitled expectations towards getting pregnant, but if you’re trying for a baby it can really easily get to you. In her life so far Lily never had to work hard and long to get something and things were given to her like you’d give anything in the world to a toddler just to stop their tantrum. She’s so far been very lucky with fertility and first pregnancy. All of this could make her even more impatient and frustrated for not getting pregnant straight away. Of course she’s a moron and will always see the worst in everything but wanting a child really desperately can make you all sorts of crazy (trust me, talking from personal experience 😞)
Oh absolutely, I can understand why it would get to anyone. It’s just that she acted like it taking her 6 months to get pregnant last time was an incredibly long time.

Reactions: 13
Oh absolutely, I can understand why it would get to anyone. It’s just that she acted like it taking her 6 months to get pregnant last time was an incredibly long time.
This, and the fact that she talks about baby no. 2 as if it's an absolute done deal. Like I said, she must have it on a goal list, or maybe even in a planner, and so far it's not going according to what she thought. Let's just hope there will not be any 'fertility problems' videos from her after only trying for a few months.

Why do we need to know that she's taking off her bra and putting on 'one of those comfy bras'? Is it so we know she has more than one...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why do we need to know that she's taking off her bra and putting on 'one of those comfy bras'? Is it so we know she has more than one...?
Is only her and her husband at home, why is there for a bra? I haven't wore a bra since Dec lol, plus is winter, literally no one can see anything. Ah okay, I forgot she has big boobs and London ones....

• Haha
Is only her and her husband at home, why is there for a bra? I haven't wore a bra since Dec lol, plus is winter, literally no one can see anything. Ah okay, I forgot she has big boobs and London ones....
I don't understand changing from a proper bra into a soft bra 😬 I am like, all or nothing when it comes to bras :D

Reactions: 9
I miss not wearing a bra! Breastfeeding for nearly 20 months = not a single day without a bra in that time. I remember how exciting it was when I could stop wearing one at night haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This radio silence from her is a little strange, isn’t it? Not even promoting her new vlog?
This comment under her video made me laugh though, I’m glad I’m not the only one not enjoying the topic of cupboard organisation.
C87C013F-BB27-49E6-9A12-F3AAE4A9ECF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Big Bens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This radio silence from her is a little strange, isn’t it? Not even promoting her new vlog?
This comment under her video made me laugh though, I’m glad I’m not the only one not enjoying the topic of cupboard organisation.View attachment 423625
All this vlog has done is prove how the storage organisation is such a slap in the face for Rich. It’s already been widely discussed on here how badly she’s used that whole space, but I thought it might be ok if the storage was actually used properly....alas, no. She’s built an ugly, basic storage bench for a blow up animal, when Rich could’ve had a decent workspace. Imagine the discomfort and inconvenience of working at your kitchen table or sharing a tiny desk with your greedy selfish wife, because aforementioned greedy wife decided to dedicate a whole wall to house an inflatable toy. The man has the patience of a saint and/or no balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All this vlog has done is prove how the storage organisation is such a slap in the face for Rich. It’s already been widely discussed on here how badly she’s used that whole space, but I thought it might be ok if the storage was actually used properly....alas, no. She’s built an ugly, basic storage bench for a blow up animal, when Rich could’ve had a decent workspace. Imagine the discomfort and inconvenience of working at your kitchen table or sharing a tiny desk with your greedy selfish wife, because aforementioned greedy wife decided to dedicate a whole wall to house an inflatable toy. The man has the patience of a saint and/or no balls!
I also did not see any of his stuff in there.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why they didn’t put the Peloton in the massive runway to be honest.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why they didn’t put the Peloton in the massive runway to be honest.
Agreed! That’s where I assumed she’d put it. Is it now in one of the bedrooms that she complains are far too small for grey to play in or rich to have a desk in? She really is creative to suddenly find space for a massive exercise bike like that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.