Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they didn’t put the Peloton in the massive runway to be honest.
Aesthetics, everything is about looking good with Lily. Same reason she doesn't want to give Rich a desk downstairs.

Reactions: 13
I think she's been told to tone down the amount she posts on her 'Grey days' and weekends. Maybe to come across as a bit more professional - maybe so Gleam can manage her a little better. A few weeks back, when someone on this thread called her out for her 'dull fridge' comment, she said something about posting less on her 'Grey days' - seems like she might be following through with that.

Her house looks terrible when you stand by her dining table looking towards the living room. All her meddling has made the space look small and crowded with a mishmash of styles. She should have worked with the original layout

Reactions: 14
I think she's been told to tone down the amount she posts on her 'Grey days' and weekends. Maybe to come across as a bit more professional - maybe so Gleam can manage her a little better. A few weeks back, when someone on this thread called her out for her 'dull fridge' comment, she said something about posting less on her 'Grey days' - seems like she might be following through with that.
Which is funny, because all but 2 days of the week are 'Grey Days.'

Reactions: 8
But she didn’t post much on work days either. So what’s her job then? One sloppy video per week and sponsored content? I really hope she comes back with more stupid insta stories. These glimpses into the mind of a simpleton are always amusing.

Reactions: 10
In today's vlog she travelled to Aldenham Country Park which is outside of london and not in her local area. Is that allowed? It's definitely further than a 15 min drive as she claimed...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He has his own loo.
That's about it.
He has his own loo? What the duck does he want his own desk for then? I’m sorry but that’s just greedy, wanting your own loo and your own desk. Honestly I don’t know how Lily puts up with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her house looks terrible when you stand by her dining table looking towards the living room. All her meddling has made the space look small and crowded with a mishmash of styles. She should have worked with the original layout
She didn't knock the wall between living room and dining room, that was already gone when they bought the house. Them adding the downstairs loo also ate into that space and meant they couldn't separate the two rooms again.

In today's vlog she travelled to Aldenham Country Park which is outside of london and not in her local area. Is that allowed? It's definitely further than a 15 min drive as she claimed...
But why? There are plenty of parks around North London and Alexandra park is close by. Why drive for 35min to just walk in a park? Maybe her parents new house is not too far from there?

Reactions: 10
I think its hilarious that she said in the last podcast she didn't want to make her house trendy but literally from the millenium pink in the bedroom to the gold faucet/handles and the hague blue her house IS trendy and definitely not in a tasteful/inspirational way. I honestly think b/c of the way she remodeled somehow making her home appear smaller and trendy and a mishmash of designs that she will find it harder to sell her house and won't make as big of "profit" as she thinks she will.

Reactions: 22
She didn't knock the wall between living room and dining room, that was already gone when they bought the house. Them adding the downstairs loo also ate into that space and meant they couldn't separate the two rooms again.
The downstairs loo is the one where he is allowed to poo, isn't it? So everything that is wrong with the downstairs of the house, is HIS fault.

That's why he's not worthy of a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love to hate watch Lily but today's vlog actually made me feel sorry for her... she really seems to be miserable and if she was my friend, I would suggest seeing a therapist. There is a bit in the vlog where Grey runs in the park and I thought she was so cute, I really thought Lily would say something about her... instead all she did was say that Grey's clothes were from Next. I mean, really? Also when Grey wanted to go out with her bike, Lily kept saying "it's so cold outside"... I don't know, I'm not a Londoner nor a mum but to me she really sound like her daughter annoys her and she doesn't want to spend time with her.

I probably said things that have all been said before, but in this vlog it was even more evident than usual in my opinion.

As for Rich, I have no sympathy for him :D

Reactions: 27
I love to hate watch Lily but today's vlog actually made me feel sorry for her... she really seems to be miserable and if she was my friend, I would suggest seeing a therapist. There is a bit in the vlog where Grey runs in the park and I thought she was so cute, I really thought Lily would say something about her... instead all she did was say that Grey's clothes were from Next. I mean, really? Also when Grey wanted to go out with her bike, Lily kept saying "it's so cold outside"... I don't know, I'm not a Londoner nor a mum but to me she really sound like her daughter annoys her and she doesn't want to spend time with her.

I probably said things that have all been said before, but in this vlog it was even more evident than usual in my opinion.

As for Rich, I have no sympathy for him :D
She seems really detatched from Grey from what we see. Is it possible for her to have PPD at this point?

Reactions: 5
We all think Rich has it bad having to share Lily's desk/work at the kitchen table, but I've just read on another thread that Pandora Sykes (journalist and former presenter of The High Low for anyone who doesn't have a clue who I'm talking about) made her husband work at a bedside table for NINE MONTHS while she sourced the perfect vintage (aesthetically pleasing) desk for him. The desk is ugly AF it must be said.

Anyway, Rich, just wanted to let you know that it could be worse: Lily could have made you work at the bedside table. At least she's letting you work at the kitchen table.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m beginning to think Tattle works harder for her brand strategy than Gleam does. Or either they aren’t good at managing and making her implement it...

The vlog today was a total snooze fest. It is just crazy laughable that she thinks she is creative? Lily, you monetized your life at the right time. That’s it.

The most irritating takeaway from the vlog for me was when she criticized Rich for his (lack of) couscous skills. In my house, my partner knows he is in charge of rice - but I always frame it as “because he's really good at it.” I hate making rice / couscous / quinoa etc. and actually don’t think I do a good job with it, which he laughs at bc I love cooking.

What he doesn’t do is go witch online about how he has to make it bc I can’t! He instead assures me it’s still great when I make it, but that he’s happy to help. And I tell him yes please, he’s a rice making expert. There’s enough to criticise partners about, especially while in lockdown lol, and couscous skills should not be one of those points. Just something that personally struck a nerve with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG she does dress like a dad/grandad :( Fair enough it's nice to be comfy on a chilled Saturday afternoon/while in lockdown but a pair of soft black leggings would make her look less frumpy. As you guys noticed on the thread not so long ago, it's not that she put on weight lots when she had Grey but because her clothes obscure what is a pretty normal figure, it's almost like she lost all confidence in her body because she's covering it up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
View attachment 423172
Isn’t this exactly how Rich was playing with Grey in her last vlog? Guess she got jealous of all the accolades and “Rich is such a great dad”, so she had to do it too.

Reactions: 14
I’m beginning to think Tattle works harder for her brand strategy than Gleam does. Or either they aren’t good at managing and making her implement it...

The vlog today was a total snooze fest. It is just crazy laughable that she thinks she is creative? Lily, you monetized your life at the right time. That’s it.

The most irritating takeaway from the vlog for me was when she criticized Rich for his (lack of) couscous skills. In my house, my partner knows he is in charge of rice - but I always frame it as “because he's really good at it.” I hate making rice / couscous / quinoa etc. and actually don’t think I do a good job with it, which he laughs at bc I love cooking.

What he doesn’t do is go witch online about how he has to make it bc I can’t! He instead assures me it’s still great when I make it, but that he’s happy to help. And I tell him yes please, he’s a rice making expert. There’s enough to criticise partners about, especially while in lockdown lol, and couscous skills should not be one of those points. Just something that personally struck a nerve with me!
She is a complete witch to rich. My husband is better at doing salad dressings than me so I ask him to make them and he doesn't mind. However if I make it, he is never negative about it.

Its like the constant trips to Hampstead Heath (there again today according to her stories). Its not local, there are plenty of other green spaces on her doorstep.

Lily, you don't live in Hampstead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.