Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone mention that her parents have a second home in Norfolk? If so they could be moving there. Lily will probably also lose her midweek childcare option (her mum) as well.

If her parents are moving outside of London we are definitely going to see how incompetent she really is..grab your popcorn! 😂
HAHA I'd like her to visit her parents if they are really moving to Norfolk, the last I heard there isn't flushing toilet, no Waitrose, no electricity there :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would be very surprised if her parents were moving out of London... Lily is a mini-me of her Dad, she didn’t get her ‘London is the centre of the universe’ attitude from nowhere, I would bet that it came from good old Lionel 🙄

Reactions: 31
I would be very surprised if her parents were moving out of London... Lily is a mini-me of her Dad, she didn’t get her ‘London is the centre of the universe’ attitude from nowhere, I would bet that it came from good old Lionel 🙄
Agree - their kids and grandkids are in London too, so seems unlikely.
I can imagine Lily having a fit if her mum hasn’t kept every school report, swimming badge, drawing etc from when she was a child, yet I can’t see her doing the same for Grey, as it would take up too much room.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone noticed how Lily never calls Grey "my daughter/or daughter" or "our little one", or however else normal people refer to their kids? It's always Grey/she/her.

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, I have to get back to their latest podcast, which I finally got around to listening to yesterday.

Lily must be one most the least self aware people I know. She contradicts herself so many times and says smart sounding advice that does not apply to her at all. Examples:

- Says that you shouldn't hate anyone's decor because everyone has their own taste (of course uses to defend her own choices) – later calls the interiors of her house before the renovation "disgusting"
- Apparently she wants Rich to have more of an opinion with house stuff – does not let him have his own desk while working from home and only agreed to getting a Peloton when she wanted to have one
- All the choices in the house were made with kids in mind – there is absolutely no play area for one toddler, let alone several kids
- Says that they went for timeless, not trendy choices because this is not their forever home and they might need to sell it in a few years – um, has she seen her house?
- Mentions that she regrets not using an architect but then immediately follows that nothing would've been different even if they'd had one. It seems that she really regrets some major choices they made (I'm guessing the layout downstairs with the huge non-useable runway) but does not want to admit that so she only mention really trivial stuff, like the grout color being too light.

She really is clueless. Also, Anna mentions several times that they're really having trouble with the damp and that they cannot do anything with the house before that is sorted. Rather than offering much sympathy or advice, Lily only mentions that she is envious of Anna because the interiors of her house are great for filming and Instagram pictures. Yeah, because that is the most important thing. Explains why they didn't replace the windows when they had the chance.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG she does dress like a dad/grandad :( Fair enough it's nice to be comfy on a chilled Saturday afternoon/while in lockdown but a pair of soft black leggings would make her look less frumpy. As you guys noticed on the thread not so long ago, it's not that she put on weight lots when she had Grey but because her clothes obscure what is a pretty normal figure, it's almost like she lost all confidence in her body because she's covering it up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
garlic.png

Reactions: 17
Watched the vlog and will summarise below:

- They go for a walk - Rich pushes the buggy
- Buggy is broken and only Rich can dismantle it as Lily 'breaks her fingers' whenever she tries
- Rich goes out to get onions for their dinner
- Rich is shown chopping veg/making dinner
- Rich takes Grey out to play in the garden
- Rich cleans Grey's car which has gotten dirty because the tarp they use to cover it blew off
- Rich takes Grey out for a bike ride - Lily doesn't understand why Grey wants to go outside because it's colder than Antartica in North London
- Lily makes couscous to go with their dinner because Rich doesn't make it right
- Lily is seen lolling on the sofa whilst Rich brings her water bottle
- Lily was in a bad mood at the start of the vlog but says you probably didn't notice because you tubers are good at putting on a 'vlogging voice' (you can totally notice)
- Lily needs to wash her hair - she talks about it throughout the vlog - Saturday night is hair wash night
- Lily is not pregnant but she is on her period
- Cupboard of dreams are already messed up and she should 'probably' sort them out
- Lily bought a garlic pot from Zara but it's not big enough for a large bulb of garlic
- Lily shrunk her H&M home linen table runner
- Lily bought two new ugly plates from either H&M or Zara (I forget)

Think that basically covers the entire snoozefest of a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Love the summary, I actually watched it out of boredom. Personal highlights:

- Lily makes couscous to go with their dinner because Rich doesn't make it right
- Lily was in a bad mood at the start of the vlog but says you probably didn't notice because you tubers are good at putting on a 'vlogging voice' (you can totally notice) - she was just typical Lily all throughout the vlog LOL so no, didn't notice
- Lily is not pregnant but she is on her period - "not that I need to tell anyone that"
Most people feel tired during period, especially the first 2-3 days. Probably no-one told her.
- Lily bought a garlic pot from Zara but it's not big enough for a large bulb of garlic
- Lily bought two new ugly plates from either H&M or Zara (I forget). Anna bought some cute plates from Denby/John Lewis collection so Lily had to buy plates too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

- Buggy is broken and only Rich can dismantle it as Lily 'breaks her fingers' whenever she tries
- Rich cleans Grey's car which has gotten dirty because the tarp they use to cover it blew off
- Rich takes Grey out for a bike ride - Lily doesn't understand why Grey wants to go outside because it's colder than Antartica in North London
- Lily was in a bad mood at the start of the vlog but says you probably didn't notice because you tubers are good at putting on a 'vlogging voice' (you can totally notice)
- Lily needs to wash her hair - she talks about it throughout the vlog - Saturday night is hair wash night
- Cupboard of dreams are already messed up and she should 'probably' sort them out

Excellent summary. Only thing I would add is;

- Hasn't managed to find time to style the 2 new shelves in the runway. Despite only working 2 days a week and being in lockdown.

• Haha
I can’t bring myself to finish her new vlog. I watched the first few mins through the YouTube preview screen and it’s so mind numbingly DULL. Greys food, grey sleeping in the car, grey running around in the park while rich does all the parenting. Mundane, boring every day life (especially lockdown life!) is not vlog worthy, unless you’re a true creative who can somehow make it interesting, or someone with a good sense of humour who can liven it up with their commentary...both of which Lily ain’t!!!

Reactions: 12
Love the summary, I actually watched it out of boredom. Personal highlights:
yes - she was very quick to tell people that she doesn't need to tell anyone that she's on her period/not pregnant. But she is the one who has reminded all of us on a regular basis that baby number 2 is happening this year so people are going to speculate.

Excellent summary. Only thing I would add is;

- Hasn't managed to find time to style the 2 new shelves in the runway. Despite only working 2 days a week and being in lockdown.
Those shelves are totally in the wrong position - way too high.

They've also got a bird feeder in the back garden. Don't know if it's always been there or if they just happened to get one around the same time as Mark and his half dozen feeders at the Newtons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video of her ‘pink room’ which isn’t pink at all is the most depressing thing I have ever seen. Imagine having to wake up in there every morning. No wonder she’s so miserable

Reactions: 10
OMG she does dress like a dad/grandad :( Fair enough it's nice to be comfy on a chilled Saturday afternoon/while in lockdown but a pair of soft black leggings would make her look less frumpy. As you guys noticed on the thread not so long ago, it's not that she put on weight lots when she had Grey but because her clothes obscure what is a pretty normal figure, it's almost like she lost all confidence in her body because she's covering it up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
View attachment 423172
Tracksuit bottoms really don't suit her! A pair of the Lululemon aligns that everyone raves about or just some comfy black leggings would make her look more polished but still extremely comfy! Not shaming everyone but when your job is basically filming yourself... I would never put myself on the internet looking like that!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else follow loveofhuns on Insta?
Fantastic video of Amy Winehouse on there today - she's very Lily-esque in it. The shape of face and the lethargy I think are the main similarities.
Oh my god I saw the same thing and was actually going to say “looks like lily pebbles” but thought I’d just seen weird - never realised the tattle gals would also be on there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tracksuit bottoms really don't suit her! A pair of the Lululemon aligns that everyone raves about or just some comfy black leggings would make her look more polished but still extremely comfy! Not shaming everyone but when your job is basically filming yourself... I would never put myself on the internet looking like that!
Absolutely agree. Alternatively, if you must wear these trackies, wear them with a fitted dark top made with soft cotton or jersey, with the top tucked into the pants so you can see the waist. She has a nice waist, even after having Grey. It's all about proportions. The basic rule of fashion is that, unless you are tall and slim like Claudia Schiffer, if you wear oversized top, you wear it with fitted bottom, and the other way round.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god I saw the same thing and was actually going to say “looks like lily pebbles” but thought I’d just seen weird - never realised the tattle gals would also be on there 😂
I was going to comment how everyone said Lily looks like Amy and I'd never seen it in pictures but Amy in motion was a different story... then the same as yourself, figured the Huns wouldn't know or care who Lils is, so off I popped to Tattle instead and by the time I got here I'd forgotten my "in motion" point!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily: *is a dark little storm cloud for the entire video*

Also Lily: “I was in a bad mood earlier but you probably couldn’t tell because us ~creative~ types are so good at masking our true emotions that you cretins could never figure it out!”

• Haha

LOL is it a Londoners thing to go muddy walk with a stroller? We always go for a muddy walk in SE London, no one has a stroller with them..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.