Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow loveofhuns on Insta?
Fantastic video of Amy Winehouse on there today - she's very Lily-esque in it. The shape of face and the lethargy I think are the main similarities.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else follow loveofhuns on Insta?
Fantastic video of Amy Winehouse on there today - she's very Lily-esque in it. The shape of face and the lethargy I think are the main similarities.
I saw that too and thought the same thing! The interviewer wouldn’t let the Dido thing go would she LOL

Bet Lily pulls the same faces when Anna takes up longer than 3 seconds of allotted speaking time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It takes a 5min google to find her address. I found it very easily. And yes, a lot of stuff went to her parents' home, ever since she moved out she kept on saying she's going to her mum's (not dad's) to pick up parcels. She also said the only stuff that would come to her house was from other Gleam influencers.
Sure, but if you publish your address, it’s definitely more inviting for viewers to send things. That’s not the same as looking up where her company is registered.

But yes, if she uses her parents’ address then she might as well use her own.

Reactions: 1
Off topic but I came across this TikTok, which subtlety reminded me of Lilys downstairs layout, especially some elements (like the blue walls, middle area leading towards the kitchen), but I thought this living room looked beautiful and warm and comforting! Not 100% to my personal taste but still lovely - just shows the difference having a few personal items on display (crazy, i know), allowing the house to have a personality that isn't completely trend driven, and not destroying original features can make!

What do you guys think?

(I hope I'm okay to have shared this link, please let me know if not and I'll remove it immediately!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Off topic but I came across this TikTok, which subtlety reminded me of Lilys downstairs layout, especially some elements (like the blue walls, middle area leading towards the kitchen), but I thought this living room looked beautiful and warm and comforting! Not 100% to my personal taste but still lovely - just shows the difference having a few personal items on display (crazy, i know), allowing the house to have a personality that isn't completely trend driven, and not destroying original features can make!

What do you guys think?

(I hope I'm okay to have shared this link, please let me know if not and I'll remove it immediately!)
I love Becky & Ro! They did a lot of the Reno themselves and are still working on the panelling etc. I’m in awe they did all the tiling in their bathroom!
Their Instagram is great. Becky runs it and they get gifted stuff but you can tell they’re genuinely grateful and just like nice people? Her stories are always informative and up beat even when somethings not gone to plan.

Reactions: 5

What do you guys think?

Oh wow. I love this.

Reactions: 3

What do you guys think?

Looks nice! Especially since there’s no pointless airport runway with strange scandi storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks nice! Especially since there’s no pointless airport runway with strange scandi storage.
Hahaha did you realise that she never show her non-scandi interior anymore? Waiting for her to knock down the ugly pink loo and the yellow tiles in the bathroom

What do you guys think?

Each to their own, i do appreciate her style (maximalist?) and their effort. My head will go mental living there, way too much stuff for me. I like their front door though x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

What do you guys think?

What a lovely space! It follows trends, but adapting them to fit their personalities and tastes. I follow @victorianadventure on IG and they are still working on their house, doing everything themselves. But everything they show is full with details and uniqueness, also preserving the Victorian character of the house. Such a stark different to what Lily has done to her property.

Reactions: 10
This is the problem with Lily’s house; it was on trend a few years ago when she had everything installed but it was badly designed. Nothing works together and everything is so bloody dark. I can imagine exactly what the exterior of her house looks like and I imagine it’s a shock walking into it from outside. It’s bloody ugly.

Reactions: 14
Sure, but if you publish your address, it’s definitely more inviting for viewers to send things. That’s not the same as looking up where her company is registered.

But yes, if she uses her parents’ address then she might as well use her own.
Her company is not registered to her address, it's registered to her accountants.

That house in the tik tok is a much better design. You’ve got a separate lounge, so ideal to keep for the evenings when kids have gone to bed and you can keep tidy. theres a second lounge / family area with place to sit and could easily have kids toys etc whilst young, opening on to the kitchen. lily and rich could have had something v similar I’m sure but she wanted open plan. Problem is she now has the scandi storage airport section which is not really nice or a good use of space. She must be wasting a good 25% of the downstairs footprint on that area. Truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her company is not registered to her address, it's registered to her accountants.
I didn’t mean it literally, just to say there is a difference between finding an address by googling an address or just going by what someone has published themselves.

No posts today. Do you think Rich has said no posts on the weekend. How will she cope??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like her parents are no longer willing to provide this service for her. Makes you wonder where they're moving to? Not outside London I hope.....???? Lily would never recover from that shock.
Didn't someone mention that her parents have a second home in Norfolk? If so they could be moving there. Lily will probably also lose her midweek childcare option (her mum) as well.

If her parents are moving outside of London we are definitely going to see how incompetent she really is..grab your popcorn! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No posts today. Do you think Rich has said no posts on the weekend. How will she cope??
Isn't that what Anna does? Knowing Lily she is breaking the rules and over at her parent's house or having some kind of meltdown. Wasn't it last weekend when we got all those I' am glad to have quiet time in the house while Rich is out with Grey' stories?

Reactions: 13
Isn't that what Anna does? Knowing Lily she is breaking the rules and over at her parent's house or having some kind of meltdown. Wasn't it last weekend when we got all those I' am glad to have quiet time in the house while Rich is out with Grey' stories?
Imagine how much it kills her that she can't show us her parents' house, AKA walking down the memory lane because then she will get busted for breaking the rule.

Reactions: 20
Imagine how much it kills her that she can't show us her parents' house, AKA walking down the memory lane because then she will get busted for breaking the rule.
I think that should go down as one of the most positive things to come out of lockdown. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.