Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her PR products went to Gleam and then Gleam forwarded them on to her? If she is setting up a PO Box maybe she is leaving Gleam after all? 🤷‍♀️
You might be right, but definitely for a long time after she moved out the address PRs had was from when she lived at her parents’ house and she’d always open stuff when she went back to visit. Possibly it does point more to a Gleam separation though!

Reactions: 6
I thought her PR products went to Gleam and then Gleam forwarded them on to her? If she is setting up a PO Box maybe she is leaving Gleam after all? 🤷‍♀️
I don't think she will ever get kicked out from Gleam, they can always packaged her as the OG. They also packaged her in group like the razor deal, she didn't get the deal alone, she is part of the gang that all got the same deal. Same as HF.

They can also sell her 'working mum' persona like she is still a lifestyle blogger despite having a baby.

I think company don't do their due-diligence enough and don't vet through all the influencers that Gleam push to them. They should hire us Tattler as advisor lol!

I do agree that she has no USP, 100% they should dump her though...

Regarding the PO box, I think pre-Covid, tit was sent to Gleam (fan mail or company that doesn't have prior contact with her) or tit get sent to her mum (for companies that she trusts) because she is little celebrity remember? She mentioned before that her mum was handling her PR tit. Since her parents her moving, she has no choice but to set up a PO Box? That is my guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Gleam sends bags of their 'PO Box' stuff, though, right? She sometimes used to go pick it up, but it seems like the majority was just sent to her parents house, and she would often mention going there to 'pick up her PO box'.
Looks like her parents are no longer willing to provide this service for her. Makes you wonder where they're moving to? Not outside London I hope.....???? Lily would never recover from that shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think brands that send stuff to lots of Gleamers probably send it to the office, but things Lily begs for get sent to her parents house. No way Lily the Londoner's parents could possibly move outside London, where would they go? Maybe they are retiring to the South of France?

I bet all through the lockdowns Lily has been going back to her parents house to pick up all her freebie tit like she was going to the post office.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can't she receive it at home? They are both there.. Another sign of how immature she is.

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely been reading here in regards to the curly girl method / curly hair stuff.

Reactions: 9
I can understand she doesn’t want her home address floating around everywhere.
Not everywhere, at Gleam. She can still get her own PO box. Why is she not ashamed at using her parents address for this long. Be an adult for a change.

Reactions: 7
But her parents’ house was her home address until a few years ago when Lily finally moved out at the young age of 27. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought the PO Box was closer to her parents than to her current house.

Reactions: 2
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought the PO Box was closer to her parents than to her current house.
No, she uses her parents address to have freebies sent to. Gleam receives items for them too, which they all refer to as 'their PO box', usually a big white bag with packages in. Sometimes Lily would actually go to the Gleam office to open her stuff there, probably to be able to leave all the crap she did not want.

She's been living in that house for a while now, is a married mother, about time she sorts her own postal stuff out.

Reactions: 15
Just came on here to ashamedly admit that I did used to flush tampons (no-one told me, I thought it was OK if your plumbing system was robust) but after following (and joining in with) the Lil-lets scandal, I will never flush a tampon again! I just cannot do it! I don't need a little bag either. Tattlers saving the planet one tampon at a time eh - and they say this site is just for trolls!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A PO Box is just a way of disguising your home or office address or making it look more professional. She could have her home address as the place the PO Box directs to, only the Royal Mail would know the real address and then it could go directly to her.
I think she showed before that Gleam might open and sort it all for her though, so again it’s probably laziness preventing this

Reactions: 13
It takes a 5min google to find her address. I found it very easily. And yes, a lot of stuff went to her parents' home, ever since she moved out she kept on saying she's going to her mum's (not dad's) to pick up parcels. She also said the only stuff that would come to her house was from other Gleam influencers.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the company that makes the letter stitch thing that she can’t thread?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the company that makes the letter stitch thing that she can’t thread?
Hannah Bass Needlepoint. I have started a note in my phone with things that look worth investigating from influencers without using their swipe ups for aff links!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No, she uses her parents address to have freebies sent to. Gleam receives items for them too, which they all refer to as 'their PO box', usually a big white bag with packages in. Sometimes Lily would actually go to the Gleam office to open her stuff there, probably to be able to leave all the crap she did not want.
(...)
But there is NO crap she doesn't want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She's been living in that house for a while now, is a married mother, about time she sorts her own postal stuff out.
I always assumed the stuff getting sent to the Gleam office was the unsolicited stuff that didn’t have any work attached to it, whereas the stuff going to her parents was the stuff for jobs and the stuff she specifically begged for.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.