Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how some people say they try to model certain behaviours to try and encourage their children to do the same?

And how often the answer to "how did your kids end up liking books?" is "they see us reading a lot"?

Poobles is a dumbass, Grey seems bright but I hope her developmentally stunted parents will know how to nurture her curiosity and intellect.

Reactions: 22
I get the feeling Lily’s checklist is based on what one of her sisters did, and nothing to do with Anna.
Yeah totally. I think being youngest by quite a few years she was always trying to play catch up with them. I do think she relishes giving smug 'advice' to her friends based on the fact that she had a wedding first, she bought a first, she had a baby first. You can tell that by the way she constantly says 'just wait until you have kids' because having a kid is her own life experience.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if you guys noticed this, she will only mention her friends if they are successful or famous. (Debs, gym owner, opera singer) I feel like she will never take you seriously if you are an ordinary people working an office job. I don't think she knows Gabrielle in person either, they probably attended the same school or same function. But Lily likes to pretend that she knows the Royal Family just because they all live in London.

At least her friends can brag that they have a real life beggar friend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think she knows Gabrielle in person either, they probably attended the same school or same function.
She probably has met Gabrielle in person. Gabrielle was one of her sister Carly's clients. She works in music management (or at least she did at one point).

Meanwhile, did anyone get around to listening to the 'wild' teenage years podcast to see what wild and crazy things were said?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She probably has met Gabrielle in person. Gabrielle was one of her sister Carly's clients. She works in music management (or at least she did at one point).

Meanwhile, did anyone get around to listening to the 'wild' teenage years podcast to see what wild and crazy things were said?
Ah fair enough, thanks for explaining. :)

Reactions: 4
She claimed to know her "very well" though... I wouldn't brag about how I knew one of my siblings clients. She was desperate for the name drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yeah for some reason I decided to torture myself and skip-hopped my way through it.

Lily said she was always ahead of her peers because her best friends are a year or 2 older and that as a result she often was the first to do things in her year (so then she could be all high and mighty with them). She went clubbing when she was 15 lol -- vs Anna said that with hindsight she was grateful her parents were strict about not allowing her to go to one of those underage clubs.

On sex education: says that her sisters were useless (she was really rude about it) since Carly is 10 years older and JoJo was a very moody teen who didn't talk to her little sister... "even now I'm still learning! no one teaches you this stuff!!" - we've already said this countless times in this thread but it is truly shocking how much Lily relies on people telling her things. Just go get the information on your own! Meanwhile Anna said that she felt her teachers were quite good about that and that when she was younger she relied on her children's encyclopedia (Lily "I didn't have one obviously")

Anyway, maybe I'm out of line for thinking this but that section really made me feel that Lily and Rich must have the most boring, unfulfilling sex life.

There was of course some snide comments about London this, London that because obviously being a teenager in London is an exceptional experience.

How can she not know the difference between chick and chic. Jfc.
She wrote it 3 times in a row jfc what an idiot 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah for some reason I decided to torture myself and skip-hopped my way through it.

Lily said she was always ahead of her peers because her best friends are a year or 2 older and that as a result she often was the first to do things in her year (so then she could be all high and mighty with them). She went clubbing when she was 15 lol -- vs Anna said that with hindsight she was grateful her parents were strict about not allowing her to go to one of those underage clubs.

On sex education: says that her sisters were useless (she was really rude about it) since Carly is 10 years older and JoJo was a very moody teen who didn't talk to her little sister... "even now I'm still learning! no one teaches you this stuff!!" - we've already said this countless times in this thread but it is truly shocking how much Lily relies on people telling her things. Just go get the information on your own! Meanwhile Anna said that she felt her teachers were quite good about that and that when she was younger she relied on her children's encyclopedia (Lily "I didn't have one obviously")

Anyway, maybe I'm out of line for thinking this but that section really made me feel that Lily and Rich must have the most boring, unfulfilling sex life.

There was of course some snide comments about London this, London that because obviously being a teenager in London is an exceptional experience.

She wrote it 3 times in a row jfc what an idiot 😂 🤦‍♀️
Thank you for listening to this crap so the rest of us don’t have to!

Lily is such a tit friend. Why anyone would entertain her is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
Teenagers do dumb things, but the fact that’s she’s still proud of it now...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Christ, she’s fun, isn’t she
Wow. She's such a horror!

I can just imagine Lily that night. 'We're in MY house! You're not using MY phone.' She's just awful!

Lol! Thanks for that. I knew there would be something about Lily being 'ahead of her peers' and doing cool tit when she was fifteen. Ha!

I get the impression Lily & Rich only ever 'get it on' for procreation purposes these days.

Reactions: 16
I think when Lily had her early vlogmas days that showed her hanging out with friends, that sold her to us. It showed seemingly nice people (except Gemma?, she seems snooty like Lily.) are friends with her, she's a nice person and maybe comes across inaccurately in vlogs at times. 10 years later we've heard and seen multiple things which point to Lily being that friend. She's the meanest link. She's the snide, snooty, selfish friend. Sure she gifts some of her FREE PR gifts to her friends, sure she'll promote a business or career of theirs here or there. But even she herself says Rich is the favored one amongst her friends because he's nicer.

Who needs enemies with friends like that?

Lily says ‘as per his request’ because her nephew probably asked for this as a Christmas present. I don’t understand why she has to make it sound so negative like he’s asking for something when she probably asked him as she couldn’t think of anything herself as ‘no one told her what to buy anything that isn’t gifted’.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Lily says ‘as per his request’ because her nephew probably asked for this as a Christmas present. I don’t understand why she has to make it sound so negative like he’s asking for something when she probably asked him as she couldn’t think of anything herself as ‘no one told her what to buy anything that isn’t gifted’.
She HAS to mention Oxford Street as she grew up in LONDON and that makes her a LONDONER

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.