Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t influencers feel embarrassed when they get to the stage of buying followers? I certainly would.
If they don't feel embarrassed to post pictures/Stories of:
1. themselves hugging a toilet after morning sickness
2. the mess/dirt behind their stove, child's bed or anywhere in the house where there is limited access to for cleaning
3. telling the world how they blocked up their toilet at home WITH TAMPONS

they won't feel embarrassed about buying followers.

They have no shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t influencers feel embarrassed when they get to the stage of buying followers? I certainly would.
Lily thinks she has half a million people hanging onto her every word, so I think she’s immune to embarrassment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm genuinely curious how many ppl click on Lily's recs (and I certainly don't for fear of contributing to her numbers) actually buy anything? who on earth is gullible enough to be actually influenced by her?
I may be wrong, but for me influencer marketing is about exposure. For example, I follow an instagrammed called @Monalogue. She recently did an ad with eco friendly fire lighters. I had no idea that those things existed at all, I have only seen the usual ones in the shops. I have subscribed to the brand on Instagram and next time we need firelighters I will have a look at eco friendly options. I may even purchase them from that brand, or from somewhere else, if that’s a better deal. In the meantime I have told about eco friendly firelighters to a couple of our friends who have fires, and they have purchased some as well. It may not directly increased the sales of the brand straight away, but more people now know about it, which is great for them.

Reactions: 14
The anxiety watching Grey on that chair 😬
Yes, I meant to ask: what's the deal with the wooden deathtrap cage? It looks so dangerous 😦 I don't know how they thought it was a good idea?
Maybe I'm overreacting, I definitely couldn't have it in the house anyway as I feel it could cause catastrophic injuries if the child fell from it (much worse than a direct fall off a chair or step)

Reactions: 4
It’s really insensitive that she constantly feels a need to make assumptions that she’s going to have another child. “Waiting to be used for another purpose” - what you mean another baby room?

Reactions: 11
I know!! When she started to reach for another brush!! 😬😬
OMG! Would I let my toddler explore the desk while standing on a chair? Yes.

Would I be no further than a foot away at all times? Yes.

Would I sit on the bed out of arms reach and film her. No. Because I am not a moron!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s really insensitive that she constantly feels a need to make assumptions that she’s going to have another child. “Waiting to be used for another purpose” - what you mean another baby room?
Her house looks pretty finished to me. Boring but finished. Is she fishing around for another interior designer to come throw her a freebie and 'complete' another room for her?

Reactions: 12
Her house looks pretty finished to me. Boring but finished. Is she fishing around for another interior designer to come throw her a freebie and 'complete' another room for her?
Her free interior redesigns are feeling like all her free salon treatments. Expensive retail-wise yet somehow look like tit. Yeah nothing is “unfinished” in that house. She’ll just feel forever empty and nothing-y since material things don’t add value to your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I meant to ask: what's the deal with the wooden deathtrap cage? It looks so dangerous 😦 I don't know how they thought it was a good idea?
Maybe I'm overreacting, I definitely couldn't have it in the house anyway as I feel it could cause catastrophic injuries if the child fell from it (much worse than a direct fall off a chair or step)
We have one (although not an IKEA hack one, there are lots of designs available, they're called kitchen helpers or Montessori towers) and it feels really safe, obviously I'm right next to my child in it at all times but it means I can move slightly further away, on a stool or chair I have to have a hand on her at all times, this way she can stand next to me and I can cook etc and she is much safer. It would be very obvious if she was starting to climb on it.

To each their own of course, but it totally works for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is with Lily, she wanted everything to be done the minute she moved into that house. Most people who renovate tend to do it either over time or they’ll have lived in the house for a while. Because she jumped the gun she’s made so many mistakes and the house is a mess, case in point those horrific storage cupboards in the stupid open plan kitchen/living/dining that just doesn’t work. If she hadn’t been in so much of a rush, she would’ve learned more about the house to see what does and doesn’t work - especially with a baby. Hence she’s always moaning about Greys toys being out on display 🤦🏻‍♀️

The rooms, albeit boring, are perfectly liveable in reality but because she had to buy everything straight away all at once, she’s now learning she’s made horrific mistakes and she’s desperate for a free interior to come and help her fix her mistakes.

Reactions: 23
She’s opening the door for more renovation and decoration content with the “only room that feels finished” comment. Getting ready to compete with Anna.

Reactions: 19
She will probably dislike the fitted wardrobes now Anna ripped some out in her house. I do like the colour of the bedroom so I’ll give her* that.

*whoever she copied it from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! Would I let my toddler explore the desk while standing on a chair? Yes.

Would I be no further than a foot away at all times? Yes.

Would I sit on the bed out of arms reach and film her. No. Because I am not a moron!

I also feel like it’s so clear Poobles set Grey up like that by the angle of the mirror. Sooooo creative 🤢 (and dangerous 😡)

Reactions: 5
The thing is with Lily, she wanted everything to be done the minute she moved into that house. Most people who renovate tend to do it either over time or they’ll have lived in the house for a while. Because she jumped the gun she’s made so many mistakes and the house is a mess, case in point those horrific storage cupboards in the stupid open plan kitchen/living/dining that just doesn’t work. If she hadn’t been in so much of a rush, she would’ve learned more about the house to see what does and doesn’t work - especially with a baby. Hence she’s always moaning about Greys toys being out on display 🤦🏻‍♀️

The rooms, albeit boring, are perfectly liveable in reality but because she had to buy everything straight away all at once, she’s now learning she’s made horrific mistakes and she’s desperate for a free interior to come and help her fix her mistakes.
Because Lily HAS to be the first at doing everything. She HAD to be the first to get married and have the big 'non pinterest but totally pinterest wedding' and then Anna had a really low key, chilled wedding and GUESS WHAT - they both still ended up married. She HAD to be the first to have a house and then Anna goes and buys a house and it's nicer and bigger but not in LONDON - but GUESS WHAT - no one actually cares because for everyone else there is a world outside the M25. And Lily HAD to be the first to have a baby and whilst Anna isn't quite there yet she has spent the years since getting married going on amazing trips with her husband, committing herself to her career and buying her dream home.

Ok, reading that back it totally sounds like i'm heavily fan-girling Anna but what i'm trying to say is that, for Lily life is this mad check list of milestones that she thinks proves that you are living your best life because she totally thinks that what everyone should be doing. And if you're not doing that then you're failing at life. The problem with having generic goals in life is that everyone else can reach those goals. You're not doing anything amazing or note-worthy. Not knocking anyone who has those goals (i'm married, with a kid and house) but that isn't the be all and end all for me. For Lily's she's ticked off the majority on her list of things to do and is like 'now what?' Nothing fulfils her because she doesn't know who she is or what she truly wants from life. It would be sad if she wasn't in such a privileged position - she has all the resources to go out and achieve more/see more/do more. So it's kind of infuriating to watch.

Reactions: 32
I thought so. Something is up with her YouTube channel as well b/c she has 484k subscribers yet Anna has 499 and her videos do NUMBERS yet Lily's averages are on par with influencers who have 100-200k subscribers. I don't think its her but rather Gleam inflating these numbers. They after all are the ones that help get them partnerships and sign the contracts for their influencers. I think Gleam knows the influencer bubble is bursting. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you buy time for a TV commercial ad it all depends on the channel, time, day and average number of viewers etc and I think with influencers the metrics are similar. I'm genuinely curious how many ppl click on Lily's recs (and I certainly don't for fear of contributing to her numbers) actually buy anything? who on earth is gullible enough to be actually influenced by her?
Her subscribers have consistently been going down on Youtube

1611937017929.png

I get the feeling Lily’s checklist is based on what one of her sisters did, and nothing to do with Anna.

Reactions: 8
Her house is completely fine and finished. Her little London life is so sad that she needs constant updating of her interior, Lydia 2.0 eh?

1611937454613.png

Busy following mummy bloggers so she can be a copy meow

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.