Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine her hair smells like a greasy chip shop or a burnt match off all that frying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lily has had a keratin treatment done once or twice if i am remembering correctly. it looked slightly better but she could never tame her edges/baby hairs. I expect she stopped bc it was gifted and we all know she refuses to spend money if she can get it for free.

Reactions: 12
The having to share an Uber with people who were not even speaking English !
She has this wild idea that you are supposed to meet interesting people on an Uber share ride, is not a tinder app you idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure Lils we're all looking to you for style inspiration. Honestly we're not laughing at how badly you dress at all...
“Give me cash - oh, wait no, I mean, click here for my totally genuine opinions on things I have researched and tried.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The having to share an Uber with people who were not even speaking English !
That’s given me the push to unfollow her. I was sick to the back teeth of her before, but enjoyed hate-watching. Can’t tolerate her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She blocked me ages ago when she changed grey’s nappy on the sofa in the reception at gleam and I said that was gross 🙃 shes bleeping nasty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You should hear how much she charges for her ‘sponsored content’ it’s terrifyingly expensive to have that endorse your brand
There is so much stupidity in this world ffs. I would pay A LOT OF MONEY not to be associated with her in any field that I would work. She is a smelly looking (that hair, the back of the stove) , tone deaf (BLM fiasco), controlling (making his partner fake commute), jealous (say hi Anna), idiot (tampon gate) . Why companies think she'll have a positive impact in sales? Are they morons, too?

Why is she so obsessed with courgette
It is just as bland as her *personality*.

Surely there are at least 240 people that are on here that follow her. We should all unfollow her and see what she does when her followers drop to 434,000 again 🤷‍♀️. Give her a mini heart attack while we are at it 😂.

I've unfollowed her btw. Join me!
I'm just lurking around here, there is no way that I'll contribute to her engagement even if I'm not from UK🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatever she is, she’s definitely buying followers.
I thought so. Something is up with her YouTube channel as well b/c she has 484k subscribers yet Anna has 499 and her videos do NUMBERS yet Lily's averages are on par with influencers who have 100-200k subscribers. I don't think its her but rather Gleam inflating these numbers. They after all are the ones that help get them partnerships and sign the contracts for their influencers. I think Gleam knows the influencer bubble is bursting. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you buy time for a TV commercial ad it all depends on the channel, time, day and average number of viewers etc and I think with influencers the metrics are similar. I'm genuinely curious how many ppl click on Lily's recs (and I certainly don't for fear of contributing to her numbers) actually buy anything? who on earth is gullible enough to be actually influenced by her?

Reactions: 14
who on earth is gullible enough to be actually influenced by her?
This is one thing I’m struggling to understand. Under all these influencers posts and videos you see sycophantic comments like “waiting all day for this video” and “yassss love this and you!!” Really? Are they dumb? Or just really nice, if not slightly naive? Trying to break into the influencer game themselves? Someone please do a study on these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is one thing I’m struggling to understand. Under all these influencers posts and videos you see sycophantic comments like “waiting all day for this video” and “yassss love this and you!!” Really? Are they dumb? Or just really nice, if not slightly naive? Trying to break into the influencer game themselves? Someone please do a study on these people.
I wonder this too; so many comments in raptures about the newborn video - people saying they’re not pregnant and taking notes as they trust her so much blah blah blah.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A number of those commenting will be from Gleam or the PR company.

I worked with a PR who placed stories in the Mail Online and they had multiple dummy accounts to post positive comments on the articles as soon as they went live.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
A number of those commenting will be from Gleam or the PR company.

I worked with a PR who placed stories in the Mail Online and they had multiple dummy accounts to post positive comments on the articles as soon as they went live.
OH! I was imagining this but thought I was crazy to think they would go to that extend !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t influencers feel embarrassed when they get to the stage of buying followers? I certainly would.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.