Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 406701

here she goes again šŸ™„ hair grows about 6 inches a year. If sheā€™s not seeing significant hair growth in 2 years, sheā€™s obviously wrecking her hair with chemicals and heat. Stop whinging, and like others have said, take advantage of lockdown to restore your hairā€™s health. Simple solution!
late with this reply but honestly think she should just shave her head. the bleach, keratin treatments at the root that destroy any natural curl pattern and the constant heat are doing her no favours. she could even get a gifted thermal hat whilst she's there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She HAS to mention Oxford Street as she grew up in LONDON and that makes her a LONDONER
As a fellow Londoner I'd rather poke my own eyes out than go shopping in bleeping Oxford Street.

ALSO those tacky little electronic globes are sold in literally every tourist shop.

God she's so tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I canā€™t figure out how to quote the post as it was on the last thread, but someone said they give their toddler an onion to play with whilst cooking.
Lo and behold, SHE (Grey) has an onion in front of her in the post about the kitchen stool šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Hi Lily!!

Also, those kitchen stools are great, apart from stubbing your toes on them all the tome
Iā€™m glad to see I influenced an influencer to give their toddler an onion. Would have appreciated an affiliate link though. Or at least a shoutout to her Tattlers.

late with this reply but honestly think she should just shave her head. the bleach, keratin treatments at the root that destroy any natural curl pattern and the constant heat are doing her no favours. she could even get a gifted thermal hat whilst she's there
I genuinely think a big chop and the hair journey following would be the best and easiest way to revive her channel and Instagram.

First a build up to the big chop and then following along with growth measurements and lots and lots of natural products to try. People love hair journeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anna had mentioned the Get Sorted app several times in the past weeks. Several times. Now Lily raves about it and credits a listener of the podcast, no mention of Anna. Canā€™t be more unashamedly copying Anna.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe Anna started using it based on a recommendation of that listener as well, Lily just jumped on the bandwagon later and now she feels like she should credit the listener. (Me, trying to follow Lilyā€™s possible reasoning. I should stop doing that).

Last edited:
Maybe thatā€™s the case, Anna might have mentioned where she got the recommendation from but itā€™s been a while and I canā€™t remember. Itā€™s the fact that Lily is now all hyped and doesnā€™t mention Anna at all (when Anna has been praising the app for a while). Late copycat is late.

Reactions: 11
Anna did say she was recommended the app by a follower.

What gets me is that the recommendation came because Anna doesn't sort her photos and had thousands to go through. She praised Lily for being super efficient with photo organisation. Lily of course whole heartedly agreed that she was super on top of her photos.

Now Lily is using the app to sort out all her photos and saying how great it is šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

What gets me is that the recommendation came because Anna doesn't sort her photos and had thousands to go through. She praised Lily for being super efficient with photo organisation. Lily of course whole heartedly agreed that she was super on top of her photos.

Now Lily is using the app to sort out all her photos and saying how great it is šŸ¤”
This makes it even more funny. ā€œThank you Anna, yes, Iā€™m very good at these things, no need for an app for this lady over here.ā€

Fast forward a couple of weeks and seeing the engagement Anna gets by mentioning the app and she sings a different tune.

Btw, off topic, but I always feel like such an exception when I hear people around me talk about this problem. I hardly ever take pictures, I currently have 68 pictures on my phone. Dating back to 2018! And just a few are save worthy, because this also includes screen shots of random things that I just havenā€™t deleted yet. Iā€™m really a weirdo, and I donā€™t care about photos at all.

• Wow
This makes it even more funny. ā€œThank you Anna, yes, Iā€™m very good at these things, no need for an app for this lady over here.ā€

Fast forward a couple of weeks and seeing the engagement Anna gets by mentioning the app and she sings a different tune.

Btw, off topic, but I always feel like such an exception when I hear people around me talk about this problem. I hardly ever take pictures, I currently have 68 pictures on my phone. Dating back to 2018! And just a few are save worthy, because this also includes screen shots of random things that I just havenā€™t deleted yet. Iā€™m really a weirdo, and I donā€™t care about photos at all.
You know what is weird, the fact that photo sorting consuming so much of their time and effort. I have lots of crap in my photo album, donā€™t have a to do list to delete them either. I do it once in a while when I am bored or out of memory space. Is just another HACK for influencers who clearly have too much time.

Reactions: 18

Why does Anna put up with this behaviour? It's getting ridiculous now.

Reactions: 9
Why does Anna put up with this behaviour? It's getting ridiculous now.
Sometimes I can't stand Anna's fake praising, she knows how dirty and disorganised Lily is yet she still singing her praise. They are each using each other I guess.

Reactions: 12
The app was recommended by a follower on Annaā€™s Facebook page. Actually really handy but of course Lilyā€™s not thanked or creditedthe person who originally recommended it. Sheā€™s such a scab

Reactions: 10
The more successful Anna is the more passive aggressive Lily gets. Anna and Lily are friends but they are also work colleagues and when they started you could say Lily was the more ā€œpopularā€œ of the two however there has been a shift. Anna is booking more work which is making her more confident. This along with Annaā€™s work ethnic and the fact that she doesnā€™t complain and is grateful for what she has makes her a more compelling and ideal candidate not only with viewers but with brands. To put it simply Anna is just nicer, more considerate and just better in this job of ā€Influencerā€. The more successful Anna gets the more catty Lily gets as we are viewing now. At first Anna looks the other way, laughs it off, does not want to think her friend is feeling slighted or jealous but itā€™s going to get to the point that it will be obvious to everyone including Anna. Anna and better yet Mark will get tired of it. And this work marriage/friendship between Anna and Lily will be no more. I donā€™t wish that for either one of them but I see it happening and itā€™s sad. Just think when Anna becomes pregnant has her baby and starts vlogging watch out....Lilyā€˜s head will explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

There we go. Anna thanked a follower weeks ago, raved about the app for days, and now Lily jumps the bandwagon without a reference to Anna. If it were at the same time Anna mentioned it, ok. But after weeks and weeks?

Reactions: 16
I think Anna puts up with it because of the collaborations ie the podcast. Thereā€™s no sense rocking the boat and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s waiting for the friendship to come to an end. Maybe thatā€™s why she moved to Shoreham- less trains from London, which, by the way is basically empty now. Not so cool anymore, Lily. Stop trying to make London happen.

• Heart
Lilyā€™s story could have been so easy, ā€œat first, when I heard about this from a listener, I didnā€™t think I needed this app, I felt like I was already on top of things with my photos. But after hearing Anna rave about it, I just got curious, and I have to say, itā€™s a very handy tool, even for someone who is already quite organised on their phone.ā€

Reactions: 25
Anyway, maybe I'm out of line for thinking this but that section really made me feel that Lily and Rich must have the most boring, unfulfilling sex life.
She did say something like "oh no way, Rich is lucky if he gets a peck" when they were talking about snogging and how Anna loves it lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think Lily had some kind of tantrum today which is why Rich took Grey out on a long walk? She doesn't remember how to relax and now she is having lavender oil for a 'calm bedtime'. :unsure:

She did say something like "oh no way, Rich is lucky if he gets a peck" when they were talking about snogging and how Anna loves it lol
Poor Rich, does Lily think that makes her sound cool?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she for real with these captions?

ā€œpackaged up some cameras Iā€™m sellingā€ - why, are you running out of money? šŸ™„ Also why do we need to know this?

ā€œ...it was so nice to do it all in silenceā€ ....we get it, you hate your child making noise and your glad sheā€™s out of your way for a bit. Add that to the already long list of things that irritate you about having a child šŸ˜” ā˜¹. Poor Grey! šŸ„ŗ.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.