Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the moaning about Grey. So glad she has a father who seems to be genuinely happy to be her daddy.....

Reactions: 34
The more successful Anna is the more passive aggressive Lily gets. Anna and Lily are friends but they are also work colleagues and when they started you could say Lily was the more “popular“ of the two however there has been a shift. Anna is booking more work which is making her more confident. This along with Anna’s work ethnic and the fact that she doesn’t complain and is grateful for what she has makes her a more compelling and ideal candidate not only with viewers but with brands. To put it simply Anna is just nicer, more considerate and just better in this job of ”Influencer”. The more successful Anna gets the more catty Lily gets as we are viewing now. At first Anna looks the other way, laughs it off, does not want to think her friend is feeling slighted or jealous but it’s going to get to the point that it will be obvious to everyone including Anna. Anna and better yet Mark will get tired of it. And this work marriage/friendship between Anna and Lily will be no more. I don’t wish that for either one of them but I see it happening and it’s sad. Just think when Anna becomes pregnant has her baby and starts vlogging watch out....Lily‘s head will explode.
Nope Lily will go one better and have a second then it will be ‘two is soooo much harder than one’

Reactions: 9
Is she for real with these captions?

“packaged up some cameras I’m selling” - why, are you running out of money? 🙄 Also why do we need to know this?

“...it was so nice to do it all in silence” ....we get it, you hate your child making noise and your glad she’s out of your way for a bit. Add that to the long list of things that irritate you about having a child 😡 ☹. Poor Grey! 🥺.
NGL - silence after a toddler whirlwind is pretty sacrosanct 😂 But you then miss them after awhile.

She’s just such a Debby Downer and the house still clearly isn’t child proof - only moving medicines now! Guess she couldn’t get a bath mat gifted, or else there would’ve been an AL, unless that’s the ‘cool brand’ she was shooting for!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think Lily had some kind of tantrum today which is why Rich took Grey out on a long walk? She doesn't remember how to relax and now she is having lavender oil for a 'calm bedtime'. :unsure:
I can't remember the timing of tampon-gate but I wonder if it was about a month ago and so she's down today as she got her period (and therefore isn't pregnant)?

Reactions: 8
NGL - silence after a toddler whirlwind is pretty sacrosanct 😂 But you then miss them after awhile.

She’s just such a Debby Downer and the house still clearly isn’t child proof - only moving medicines now! Guess she couldn’t get a bath mat gifted, or else there would’ve been an AL, unless that’s the ‘cool brand’ she was shooting for!
I was going to say if you're already a parent shouldn't you already be moving medicines out of the reach of a toddler automatically, without thinking about it, rather than waiting to move them? 🤷‍♀️ I mean, her child is almost two!

Reactions: 10
I think Anna puts up with it because of the collaborations ie the podcast. There’s no sense rocking the boat and I’m sure she’s waiting for the friendship to come to an end. Maybe that’s why she moved to Shoreham- less trains from London, which, by the way is basically empty now. Not so cool anymore, Lily. Stop trying to make London happen.
Anna also feels very grateful to Lily for all the opportunities she has allowed her to have. I have been diving into Lily's old vlogs and there have been so many beauty chats videos from 2015 or even earlier where Anna mentioned how she owes it to Lily, because she encouraged Anna to start vlogging, she taught her about working with brands blah blah blah. It was so funny to listen knowing what I know now, how Anna's views and follower counts are higher than Lily's and she's getting more brand deals. Lily really is an empty shell of what she used to be. All of the OG youtubers I used to watch are.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She blocked me ages ago when she changed grey’s nappy on the sofa in the reception at gleam and I said that was gross 🙃 shes bleeping nasty
In fairness to Lilly and this pains me to say. Most if not all baby changing facilities are gross and dirty and lots of offices and places don't even have them. I've had to change my little one in random places before even in his pram. If your a mumma you know the struggle.

Is she for real with these captions?

“packaged up some cameras I’m selling” - why, are you running out of money? 🙄 Also why do we need to know this?

“...it was so nice to do it all in silence” ....we get it, you hate your child making noise and your glad she’s out of your way for a bit. Add that to the already long list of things that irritate you about having a child 😡 ☹. Poor Grey! 🥺.
I thought she was naked at first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't remember the timing of tampon-gate but I wonder if it was about a month ago and so she's down today as she got her period (and therefore isn't pregnant)?
I think you’re right, it was 27th Dec so she’s probably on her period and being a miserable witch

Reactions: 2
The more successful Anna is the more passive aggressive Lily gets. Anna and Lily are friends but they are also work colleagues and when they started you could say Lily was the more “popular“ of the two however there has been a shift. Anna is booking more work which is making her more confident. This along with Anna’s work ethnic and the fact that she doesn’t complain and is grateful for what she has makes her a more compelling and ideal candidate not only with viewers but with brands. To put it simply Anna is just nicer, more considerate and just better in this job of ”Influencer”. The more successful Anna gets the more catty Lily gets as we are viewing now. At first Anna looks the other way, laughs it off, does not want to think her friend is feeling slighted or jealous but it’s going to get to the point that it will be obvious to everyone including Anna. Anna and better yet Mark will get tired of it. And this work marriage/friendship between Anna and Lily will be no more. I don’t wish that for either one of them but I see it happening and it’s sad. Just think when Anna becomes pregnant has her baby and starts vlogging watch out....Lily‘s head will explode.
I had a very similar experience with (now ex) best friend of mine. People like her go through life with check lists, they are highly controlling and manipulative. You stand by them through highs and lows, thinking you'll get the same treatment when you need someone. It's all good when things are not working out for you, they'll rejoice because it makes them feel superior in a way. But tables are turned when you are feeling/ doing better. There is always that one thing on that list they can't achieve the way they want. They fixate on it, without doing anything to actually achieve it. If you have that said thing, you see their true colours. In my experience, it was a happy relationship. In here, it is work related success. She will kick and scream behind close doors, act out passive aggressive. Maybe even go the distance, try to mess with her workwifes businesses deals, putting out bad word for her. In the meantime she will do nothing to change the course of her failure, not even accept it. Because she/ they are perfect (cue narcissism). It is is clear as daylight Anna gets off from Pebble's mistakes. There is no way she is that nice or that much of a sissy to take it all. It is purely a business deal, with second hand embarrassment and smarmy comments with her creepy husband on the side.

Apart from poobles here, ditch anyone treats you this way. Even it turns out into an ego war and their misery entertains you. Or plain out you can't accept they won't behave this way because you're close. No they are not that nice, and no you're not that close. It's dead weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In fairness to Lilly and this pains me to say. Most if not all baby changing facilities are gross and dirty and lots of offices and places don't even have them. I've had to change my little one in random places before even in his pram. If your a mumma you know the struggle.
This reminds me of once Lily went to France with Grey and Rich. She made a big moan about France lacking of changing facilities and she had to change the baby on the toilet floor. Not too sure about the floor part but it was some bizarre stuff if I am not wrong..

So Lily “no one tells you” Pebbles is proud to be “team internet” today because Zoe Sugg has said something to normalise female sexuality (which I strongly agree with). Why is Lily proud here? She’s the last person to talk about anything to do with sex, or “huhu, hmm, other things *gigglegiggle*” freely, as her and her frigid pal from the Nanna Edit have proven time and time again. Sorry Lily, but you can’t take credit for Zoe speaking up when as per your last podcast episode you don’t even think your daughter should see you putting a tampon in, and seem to be quite scared of sex education in general.
8CA3EB98-BC77-48CF-AA0D-1AF58B46C008.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If she jumps on this bandwagon and starts using stories to swipe up on sex toys she smugly suggests, I’m going to lose my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Lily “no one tells you” Pebbles is proud to be “team internet” today because Zoe Sugg has said something to normalise female sexuality (which I strongly agree with). Why is Lily proud here? She’s the last person to talk about anything to do with sex, or “huhu, hmm, other things *gigglegiggle*” freely, as her and her frigid pal from the Nanna Edit have proven time and time again. Sorry Lily, but you can’t take credit for Zoe speaking up when as per your last podcast episode you don’t even think your daughter should see you putting a tampon in, and seem to be quite scared of sex education in general. View attachment 410919
god i haven't heard 'team internet' since like 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She never gives her insight into anything really does she, just adds read this...she‘s such a lazy Instagrammer.

Reactions: 25
If she jumps on this bandwagon and starts using stories to swipe up on sex toys she smugly suggests, I’m going to lose my tit.
Can't see Lily 'no one told me this' Pebbles using a sex toy when she had boyfriends she went on holiday with at the age of 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210130-224147_Instagram.jpg

This is is the reason she should be grateful.

Not necessary happy as you neve know what is going on behind closed doors.

She has a devoted husband, a beautiful healthy daughter and a warm safe home.

What ever tit life throws at you if you can say you have these things you are rich beyond the wildest of dreams!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.