Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2EF8BA02-A6E1-4CB7-8F6C-A4380542FDFC.jpeg

here she goes again 🙄 hair grows about 6 inches a year. If she’s not seeing significant hair growth in 2 years, she’s obviously wrecking her hair with chemicals and heat. Stop whinging, and like others have said, take advantage of lockdown to restore your hair’s health. Simple solution!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I can’t help but laugh when she still blames her bad hair on postpartum hair loss.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 406701

here she goes again 🙄 hair grows about 6 inches a year. If she’s not seeing significant hair growth in 2 years, she’s obviously wrecking her hair with chemicals and heat. Stop whinging, and like others have said, take advantage of lockdown to restore your hair’s health. Simple solution!
yes this isn’t anything to do with post partum. Wonder when she’ll realise that constantly using heat on her hair is the reason it’s not going to grow

She could have used lockdown to bite the bullet, stop styling her hair every day, put her hair in a conditioning mask and a bun as much as possible, and 8 weeks later her hair would have been noticeably healthier. She could have monetised it too, used it as a chance for swipe ups for various products (you know, like an influencer does??). A short YouTube series on getting her hair healthy again.

But that would require accepting that her current technique is killing her hair, and also doing some work at the end of it

Reactions: 37
Her poor hair it’s so damaged. Not a great photo in the same week as an advert for Phillip Kingsley. She needs to think of all the affiliate monies she can make from hair products - has she seen how much olaplex is??

Reactions: 33
View attachment 406701

She should look into scalp treatments that might improve the growth. You do have to be regular with them though. Also, massaging your scalp helps, you can do it with an oil treatment before you wash hair or just do a vigorous massage when you wash you hair with shampoo, but she would have to wash her hair to start with 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've used the pandemic to start following the curly girl method after 17 years of straightening my hair, it didn't take long to get it looking halfway decent and now 7-8 months in it's looking really curly and shiny, she really missed an opportunity for a load of content as she did this journey, and to show Grey how lovely naturally curly hair is!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 406701

Jeez, her hair looks so dry. She really needs to stop frying it to tit. I'm looking forward to the inevitable baby #2 making it even worse.

Reactions: 14
All those free haircuts in expensive salons and no one told her that her hair is damaged because she mistreats it? If she really doesn't like her curls, that's fine, it's ok to straighten your hair if you prefer it that way. But BIG BUT to keep it strong you got to constantly use hydrating masks, use heat protector, don't do it everyday (!!!!) and preferably not bleach it. She even has access to the best and most expensive products, it's revolting.

I can't imagine having an issue (ie awful hair) and not doing the basic research about it, but I guess that's her life in a nutshell...

Reactions: 18
If anyone has listened to the podcast can you do a recap? They have requested that people related to them not listen to this one, so things must have gotten 'wild' again. Apparently Anna was totally boy-crazy in her youth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zzz how many times can they talk about childhood, teenage and university.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She also did have at least 3 haircuts in 2020, no wonder it's not growing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, that hair photo is awful! :eek:
I have wavy hair (way less curly than Lily's) and do like to straighten it BUT as a trade off I never dye my hair, I use heat protectant, straighten it no more than once a week and invest in expensive, wavy specific haircare (not the latest fad on instagram or whoever has sent her stuff for free!) I'm no expert or 'influencer' :ROFLMAO: - this is basic stuff....
Her type of hair really, really shouldn't be dyed/bleached. It's got nothing to do with being post-partum. I'm a Mum and I experienced some minor hair loss at around 4 or 5 months post partum and errrr that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A total snorefest. The issue being that they have no other lived experience or interests.
If only they have the balls to talk about their current sex life, the closest Lily gets to a 🍆 is a courgette :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those static flyaways have nothing to do with giving birth Lily, they've either grown or broken off in the last 2 months judging by the length.

I'm no expert on postpartum hair loss (londoner but not a mother) but my understanding was that when you're pregnant, your hair grows a lot more dense, and you then shed it rapidly after? I didn't think it affected the length?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.