Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clips in Lily’s hair just look so out of place and tacky. Two huge clips to hold back thin stringy damaged hair. Maybe she trying to,compete with that teenage influencer who wears those huge ribbons in her hair Jojo Siwa. Lily is an influencer of sorts but beauty and fashion are not her strong suits. If she’s looking for content take this time during lockdown and work on restoring your natural curly hair. it would give her great content and she would be doing something to restore her damaged hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reposts a picture of the royal family because she's desperate to pretend like she actually knows about what happened. Idiot.

Reactions: 21
Those clips in Lily’s hair just look so out of place and tacky. Two huge clips to hold back thin stringy damaged hair. Maybe she trying to,compete with that teenage influencer who wears those huge ribbons in her hair Jojo Siwa. Lily is an influencer of sorts but beauty and fashion are not her strong suits. If she’s looking for content take this time during lockdown and work on restoring your natural curly hair. it would give her great content and she would be doing something to restore her damaged hair.
1611758862157.png

No wonder I thought her face looks familiar...

Reactions: 2
Sure Lily, of you go on your walk while the rest of the nation juggle full time working/home schooling/childcare. Off you toddle. Enjoy the fresh air.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Is she that tone deaf? She may as well written 'let them eat cake' as her caption.

Even if you don't have kids that you have to home school/look after because childcare is close the majority of people are working at their full capacity/worried about job security/financial future. All the while she sits there in her warm, comfortable house, with an insanely high salary and food in the fridge pondering if she should go on a walk.
You should hear how much she charges for her ‘sponsored content’ it’s terrifyingly expensive to have that endorse your brand

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I tell ya, the stuff like the onion is what fuels these gossip sites. It's like, is this a stupid coincidence? Did she really read about the onion thing here and try it out herself? Is Saffron Agave even playing with it or is it just set on the counter for a recipe? We'll never know but it's fun to speculate.

I'm team "probably stupid coincidence but maaaaaaybe not..."

edit: ok she has an IG story where she's baking cookies with Saffron Agave (and idea also explicitly said here). Have moved to team "ho stealing our ideas."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
edit: ok she has an IG story where she's baking cookies with Saffron Agave (and idea also explicitly said here). Have moved to team "ho stealing our ideas."
She’s so hopeless that she’s getting parenting advice from a gossip site roasting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. She was and still remains, to me, the most infuriating person on the internet. Ignorant, bratty, ungrateful, unintelligent, privileged, unaware, stingy, grumpy, dull, tone-deaf, arrogant. I could really go on. Honestly I don't see any redeeming qualities to her. There's plenty of influencers I despise but if I really think about it I usually can find at least one or two aspects of their personality that, maybe, perhaps, could be appealing to the uninformed viewer. But not for her. Anyway, a year or two ago I quit GG to move on to Tattle, and simultaneously decided to unfollow Lily on everything. I unsubscribed from her channel and unfollowed her on instagram. I hadn't been watching her videos for a while (I refuse to give her views, even with Adblock on), but she still had such a negative impact on my life--just seeing her stories day-to-day would legitimately make my blood boil, for she somehow managed to say or do offensive things almost on a daily basis (an impressive achievement, when you think about it). After I unfollowed her, I felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders lmao. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
Hi Palmer, i remember you from GG. your insight on lily was always spot on. I am still following lily but do not check her stories and her photos rarely show up on my timeline (yay for the algorithm!) and that is why i have been less active bc i simply do not keep up much with lily and it's true i feel much better without her negativity and greed in the background of my life. i do enjoy reading through this thread sometimes still for everyone's funny commentary on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You should hear how much she charges for her ‘sponsored content’ it’s terrifyingly expensive to have that endorse your brand
Part of me wants to know but the other part of me knows that it will depress the hell out of me so wondering if ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: 11
Guys if you're bored of the Anna/Lily bore/moan fest Ultimategirlgang's Insta stories has given me life today and 'spoiler alert' contains the cocktail we all need.

Reactions: 4
I'm no Michelin chef but surely you only add pasta water to pasta with a sauce? There's no sauce in her pasta, it'll just taste starchy :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you got some insider's info? We're all ears (or eyes, rather!)
I feel like this is an initiation! Been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting.

Yes, insider info- there a brief response where she was looking for around £15k to mention products in a review video and on social. Crazy money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.