Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no Michelin chef but surely you only add pasta water to pasta with a sauce? There's no sauce in her pasta, it'll just taste starchy :unsure:
You add the pasta water as a thickener. So def just salty, gloopy, oily pasta then.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is that the hello fresh meal she had in her meal plan for today? That’s a bit shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Lily pulling a Fleur De Force and buying Instagram followers? All of a sudden a flurry of new followers and some of the days are 100+, that's unheard of for Beggles.
1611782657269.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That silly Pebbles can get 15 grand for a badly worded, rambling load of garbage?! I don't even feel sorry for her for how tit she is at everything any more. More fool us for giving her a single view of her crap content. I wish us folk with normal jobs could summon big sums of money at the drop of a hat for minimal effort. This influencer culture really is abysmal. The reality is a lot of us will be doing unpaid overtime and going above and beyond in our jobs for no extra financial gain just because we take pride in what we do. If there was an ounce of effort or pride or something with Shilly it would make it slightly less horrifying but alas no.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That silly Pebbles can get 15 grand for a badly worded, rambling load of garbage?! I don't even feel sorry for her for how tit she is at everything any more. More fool us for giving her a single view of her crap content. I wish us folk with normal jobs could summon big sums of money at the drop of a hat for minimal effort. This influencer culture really is abysmal. The reality is a lot of us will be doing unpaid overtime and going above and beyond in our jobs for no extra financial gain just because we take pride in what we do. If there was an ounce of effort or pride or something with Shilly it would make it slightly less horrifying but alas no.
She’s not tit at everything, she’s clearly great at negotiating and conning brands!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Lily pulling a Fleur De Force and buying Instagram followers? All of a sudden a flurry of new followers and some of the days are 100+, that's unheard of for Beggles.
View attachment 406129

How much do these things cost?

I find it hard to believe that Lily is paying actual money for something, but I also find it hard to believe that she's getting any new followers at this point!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 406129
convenient how it happens when she dips below the next thousand too, the figure visible on her ig to brands

also wondering how long it'll take the peloton seat to get cystitis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
convenient how it happens when she dips below the next thousand too, the figure visible on her ig to brands
Surely there are at least 240 people that are on here that follow her. We should all unfollow her and see what she does when her followers drop to 434,000 again 🤷‍♀️. Give her a mini heart attack while we are at it 😂.

I've unfollowed her btw. Join me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to know what bananas mathematics they’re (Gleam?!) doing to come up with £15k for grammatically incorrect, word salad IG posts and vids. Like, it has to be based on some sort of calculation. There are a few influencers I follow who are transparent in what their work costs, but they’re also better photographers, more insightful, better dressed and obviously triple check their paid content for errors. And answer comments and also write posts for Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like.... does Lily’s promo really earn brands over 15k in sales to justify them spending that much on her? I find it hard to believe because I’m turned off anything associated with Little Miss Tampon Toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like this is an initiation! Been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting.

Yes, insider info- there a brief response where she was looking for around £15k to mention products in a review video and on social. Crazy money.
Thanks for the insight. That amount of money for her sloppy work actually disgusts me. And she still moans about her job all. the. time!

Reactions: 15
When influencers like Lily (allegedly) buy followers, I wonder if it’s so she can show Gleam that her new mommy blogging slant is working? Or if it’s Gleam so they can show potential costumers that Lily’s new thing is working and worth an ad buy?

Reactions: 12
When influencers like Lily (allegedly) buy followers, I wonder if it’s so she can show Gleam that her new mommy blogging slant is working? Or if it’s Gleam so they can show potential costumers that Lily’s new thing is working and worth an ad buy?
I have a feeling its Gleam. Notice Gleam doesn't put their viewers/subscriber info on any of their influencers as the market is oversaturated with influencers. One thing that has come out of this pandemic is everyone realising how self-absorbed/useless so many entertainers and influencers are along with the crap they peddle. The fact Lily shows her viewers cleaning behind her oven and taking off her boots is because she's desperate to keep engagement and she has no clear brand/identity so she has to engage/put something on a daily basis to keep her numbers stable. Basically Lily's decided her "thing" is a curated Truman Show channel b/c she has no ideas/angle/brand and is going along with it for as long as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling its Gleam. Notice Gleam doesn't put their viewers/subscriber info on any of their influencers as the market is oversaturated with influencers. One thing that has come out of this pandemic is everyone realising how self-absorbed/useless so many entertainers and influencers are along with the crap they peddle. The fact Lily shows her viewers cleaning behind her oven and taking off her boots is because she's desperate to keep engagement and she has no clear brand/identity so she has to engage/put something on a daily basis to keep her numbers stable. Basically Lily's decided her "thing" is a curated Truman Show channel b/c she has no ideas/angle/brand and is going along with it for as long as she can.
"Curated Truman Show channel" is the most accurate descriptor of Lily's 'content' I have ever seen. It's 100% true!

Reactions: 27
Like.... does Lily’s promo really earn brands over 15k in sales to justify them spending that much on her? I find it hard to believe because I’m turned off anything associated with Little Miss Tampon Toilet
I still can't wrap my brain around 15k!!! That's half a year's salary to some! This is absolutely sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely there are at least 240 people that are on here that follow her. We should all unfollow her and see what she does when her followers drop to 434,000 again 🤷‍♀️. Give her a mini heart attack while we are at it 😂.

I've unfollowed her btw. Join me!
I was blocked ages ago for daring to question her about something

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I always wonder this; influencers cost brands less than conventional advertising mediums, but do they really generate that much income for brands?

I’m the prime demographic for a lot of the brands Lily, Anna, Emma Hill etc promote, but I can’t say I’ve ever been influenced by them to buy anything!

Reactions: 15
I am not surprised about the 15k, we all know they are bringing in big money. It's why Lily, Estee and Emma and any other miserable influencer won't let it go even though they seem to be grasping at straws. What other job can they get where they do a few hours here and there and earn a lot more than what most senior managers makes?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.