Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is absolutely frazzled to within an inch of it’s life. The snapping at the front has nothing to do with PP hair loss. If she actually understood what PP hair loss was then she’d know that, the thick cow.

What is her obsession with fried, straight hair? It looks so horrible and reminds me of when I was at school and people would iron their hair and make it go crispy with hairspray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she have to blame everything on her daughter? Her hair has been this awful for a long time, way before she got pregnant. Bleach and constant heat styling is the thing to blame.

I remember a few years ago she complained that when they went to get a blow dry on a trip (I think LA) the person that did her hair didn't apply the obscene amount of heat she wanted.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does she have to blame everything on her daughter? Her hair has been this awful for a long time, way before she got pregnant. Bleach and constant heat styling is the thing to blame.

I remember a few years ago she complained that when they went to get a blow dry on a trip (I think LA) the person that did her hair didn't apply the obscene amount of heat she wanted.
Yeah she insists professional hairdressers blowdry her hair, then straighten it, then curl it. A professional can get her hair sleek without the need to straighten it. Most blowdry bars rarely use straighteners whatsoever. But Beggles knows best. Frazzled hair is best!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

She is so bleeping Karen I tell you, lol!

I remember once her brow lady left and another brow lady had to do her brow (poor thing!) and she moaned on twitter afterwards because it was not up to standard.

Also once she pierced her ear in LA and her bleeping ear was infected and she blamed the studio in LA because the bar was not long enough. It was Maria Tash.

Can anyone think of her other Karen's episode?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I cannot cope with how bad her hair looks. I can almost deal with it when it's straightened, but when she curls it, those sad backwards twists that look like they're literally about to snap off just make me want to cry.

She should have a look at Jamie Paige. They have quite similar hair textures and natural colour (I think), and Jamie's switched from constant straightening and her hair is STUNNING. Lily would look so good if she went this route.

https://instagram.com/jamiepaigebeauty?igshid=19rl8mb5hqb4d

Reactions: 7

I remember once her brow lady left and another brow lady had to do her brow (poor thing!) and she moaned on twitter afterwards because it was not up to standard.

Also once she pierced her ear in LA and her bleeping ear was infected and she blamed the studio in LA because the bar was not long enough. It was Maria Tash.

She has one every day! One which sticks out is the separate waiting room for people with children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has one every day! One which sticks out is the separate waiting room for people with children 😂
Go private then. She is rich, but I don't think she is willing to fork out for private healthcare. So shut up Karen

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's moaned about supermarkets not having advent calendars in stock, when she's went to buy one in DECEMBER. You're too late, be more organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I came to comment on her hair. It's so damaged she should really just embrace her natural colour/ texture and give it a break.

Reactions: 6
Not going to lie, it makes me secretly gloat to know that despite all the money she has, despite all the free time she has to take care of her hair, despite all the free hair products she gets, and despite all the free hair treatments she receives, she STILL has the shittiest hair in the game and it's all down to how idiotic she is. I have curly hair and I do straighten it, but because I've learned how to handle my hair and take such good care of it now, it is super healthy, looks really smooth/silky, and grows really long! Here are some of the things I do: sleep with my hair in a silk bonnet + on a silk pillowcase, only straighten once a week at most (more like once a month since the pandemic has been in our lives), never use hairbands (they can cause breakage), use the entire olaplex system, dry my hair only with a microfiber towel or cotton t-shirt, have NEVER colored my hair, trim my ends every couple of months, and of course never apply double heat (straighten+curl on top of it). The fact that Dimly uses her straighteners EVERY day, colors her hair, and sleeps on her hair without any protection (silk bonnet or at the very least silk pillow case) is honestly insane to me. That's like the bare minimum. Her hair is just horrible and I can't believe she is still deluding herself into thinking it's postpartum regrowth. Pure denial! Until she stops dying her hair, stops straightening every single day, and starts using a silk headscarf, she will NEVER see any kind of improvement. I said this earlier on this thread but the fact that she goes through all these efforts of straightening and curling again, only to look THIS bad is honestly hysterical. How does she not see how awful her hair looks???! And she has the audacity to try and sell her followers hair products!! Who would seek advice from her? Anyway, see you in 10 years when Lily is still blaming her fried hair on her pregnancy, I guess!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Something I've always wondered about Lily is that if she hates her curly hair so much and insists on straightening (and ruining it) all day, why not get some sort of straightening treatment? There are amazing ones that work wonders and are way less damaging than what they were 10 years ago, like a taninoplasty or exoplasty (are they even called like that in english?). They come at a steep price point though, around 300 pounds I'd say, but they actually work soooo well and would help her have practically completely straight her for 6 months. Like... she's a beauty guru? Doesn't she know about them?

Reactions: 17
I know this is probably me but I cant be doing with the words 'post partum'. it is so Americanised. We never used to use the word when describing anything pregnancy related but that might be because I am so old.
Not everyone on this thread is from England....it’s a very common phrase where I live.

Her hair is just dreadful; chop it all off and start again love! Haircare companies clearly don’t do any research on her before offering over their cash!

Reactions: 8
I cannot cope with how bad her hair looks. I can almost deal with it when it's straightened, but when she curls it, those sad backwards twists that look like they're literally about to snap off just make me want to cry.

She should have a look at Jamie Paige. They have quite similar hair textures and natural colour (I think), and Jamie's switched from constant straightening and her hair is STUNNING. Lily would look so good if she went this route.

https://instagram.com/jamiepaigebeauty?igshid=19rl8mb5hqb4d
Lily's hair is much curlier than that.

Not going to lie, it makes me secretly gloat to know that despite all the money she has, despite all the free time she has to take care of her hair, despite all the free hair products she gets, and despite all the free hair treatments she receives, she STILL has the shittiest hair in the game
She's too lazy! She doesn't look after herself. No self-care or self-love routine. Makes me wonder if she actually loves herself beyond her ego?

Here are some of the things I do: sleep with my hair in a silk bonnet + on a silk pillowcase
Silk bonnet, headscarf and pillowcase recommendations please! I want to start using them as I have antenna hair like Lily's even though I don't straightened or use heat on my hair at all 🙈

Last edited:
Not everyone on this thread is from England....it’s a very common phrase where I live.

Her hair is just dreadful; chop it all off and start again love! Haircare companies clearly don’t do any research on her before offering over their cash!
Totally get that but Lily is English and I don’t understand why she uses the phrase -😊

Reactions: 9

Didn’t a hair dressers accidentally give someone her coat on their departure and she went absolutely ape tit on Twitter about it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

The wedding makeup / lipstick episode which has ruined her lips for life. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she has another baby any time soon her hair is going to fall out again within 6 months of the birth and she’ll have to start the whole regrown again by which time it will be in even worse condition than it is now

Reactions: 7
Didn’t a hair dressers accidentally give someone her coat on their departure and she went absolutely ape tit on Twitter about it?
Yes. I remember something like that, those were the days!! I bet she has a secret notepad on her iPhone to record all her little moans

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.