Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily's probably like "no one tell you dust collects behind a cot!!"

Rich is depressed because he realizes he dug himself a grave by marrying and procreating with Lily. At this point the only thing keeping him in the relationship is Grey and the occasional freebie he gets out of Lily's begging (ie Hello Fresh etc)

Reactions: 26
I’m so fed up with this woman. Remember when these people first started out? They were the girls next door, showing us what they picked up from Boots or Topshop, not wearing £100 face creams or wearing £200 jumpers. Their content was fun and it felt like watching a friend go through their bags from town, it was exciting. They’ve turned into absolute monsters.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
She actually filmed herself wiping filth off the skirting boards in her daughters bedroom. Every day is a new low with her. Filthy mare.

I’m so fed up with this woman. Remember when these people first started out? They were the girls next door, showing us what they picked up from Boots or Topshop, not wearing £100 face creams or wearing £200 jumpers. Their content was fun and it felt like watching a friend go through their bags from town, it was exciting. They’ve turned into absolute monsters.
Yes! Barry M Nailpolish, Smashbox Primer... now look. Pelotons and cashmere socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How is a fish finger sandwich and dusting content? Her life is just so dull. I know we’re are all stuck in, but even I can manage better insta posting than this, and it’s not my job.....
It wasn’t a fish finger sandwich she made, it was a fish finger sandwhich.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The only way I can see this changing is if more people stop watching and engaging with Lily. I appreciate all those that screengrab her content b/c I refuse point blank to engage in any of her social media "content". I thought her IG followers declined to 434 at one point but now its back up again. Who are these people who have discovered her and thought she was worth following???

Reactions: 18
I spied Rich’s peloton account, he did 27 classes in total. Not that many considering he had his in Nov or early Dec last year. So he probably need to submit a user request form 7 days beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she’ll want to get baby number 2 popped out ASAP so she’s hit her life goal. Then she can sit back and enjoy rich doing all the work because she’ll have earned the rest of her life off childcare, since pregnancy is so hard on her!

Reactions: 21
The only way I can see this changing is if more people stop watching and engaging with Lily. I appreciate all those that screengrab her content b/c I refuse point blank to engage in any of her social media "content". I thought her IG followers declined to 434 at one point but now its back up again. Who are these people who have discovered her and thought she was worth following???
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. She was and still remains, to me, the most infuriating person on the internet. Ignorant, bratty, ungrateful, unintelligent, privileged, unaware, stingy, grumpy, dull, tone-deaf, arrogant. I could really go on. Honestly I don't see any redeeming qualities to her. There's plenty of influencers I despise but if I really think about it I usually can find at least one or two aspects of their personality that, maybe, perhaps, could be appealing to the uninformed viewer. But not for her. Anyway, a year or two ago I quit GG to move on to Tattle, and simultaneously decided to unfollow Lily on everything. I unsubscribed from her channel and unfollowed her on instagram. I hadn't been watching her videos for a while (I refuse to give her views, even with Adblock on), but she still had such a negative impact on my life--just seeing her stories day-to-day would legitimately make my blood boil, for she somehow managed to say or do offensive things almost on a daily basis (an impressive achievement, when you think about it). After I unfollowed her, I felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders lmao. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
That Philip Kingsley ad just makes me never want to buy their products. Lily looks like she’s been electrocuted most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That Philip Kingsley ad just makes me never want to buy their products. Lily looks like she’s been electrocuted most of the time.
I’m annoyed because I really like PK Elasticizer 😂 Now I just think of Lily naked scrubbing her scalp

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. She was and still remains, to me, the most infuriating person on the internet. Ignorant, bratty, ungrateful, unintelligent, privileged, unaware, stingy, grumpy, dull, tone-deaf, arrogant. I could really go on. Honestly I don't see any redeeming qualities to her. There's plenty of influencers I despise but if I really think about it I usually can find at least one or two aspects of their personality that, maybe, perhaps, could be appealing to the uninformed viewer. But not for her. Anyway, a year or two ago I quit GG to move on to Tattle, and simultaneously decided to unfollow Lily on everything. I unsubscribed from her channel and unfollowed her on instagram. I hadn't been watching her videos for a while (I refuse to give her views, even with Adblock on), but she still had such a negative impact on my life--just seeing her stories day-to-day would legitimately make my blood boil, for she somehow managed to say or do offensive things almost on a daily basis (an impressive achievement, when you think about it). After I unfollowed her, I felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders lmao. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
I remember your user name from GG, we used to interact a lot with each other’s posts, I have a different username here. Glad to see you again 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn't someone just repost her Youtube videos here so we can all hate-watch them and not give her the views? I think they do that in the Mrs Hinch thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. ....I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
Thank you for this. For all the reasons you mentioned, I have found myself taking breaks from Tattle from time to time. I know people enjoy making fun of her b/c she's such an easy target and it must be said I don't wish Lily nor her family ill. Lily's "career" is a manifestation of one of the many things wrong with our society. Essential workers are keeping our society going while risking their own lives (as well as their families) yet they can't afford a house yet this privileged unintelligent uncreative ungrateful spoiled woman can afford a house - doing what who knows - in one of the most expensive cities in the world and is rewarded for it via sponsorships/ads money/freebies yet still has the audacity to complain and share her ignorance on life b/c she believes this somehow makes her more "real" to people is truly sickening. I think everyone hopes at least I know I do comes out of this pandemic is a decline in society elevating/idolising/rewarding these privileged ungrateful influencers (and celebs) and hopefully start valuing those that truly are the backbone of our society. I'm aware this most likely will not be the case but one can hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
There’s plenty of ‘anonymous’ IG story viewers out there - I’m thinking of unfollowing and using those. She is a very draining person, at a very draining time in society. I hate to think what she’s like in real life.

eta; this thread seems full of intelligent and educated people - only something Lily can aspire to be. I enjoy interacting with you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.