Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t figure out how to quote the post as it was on the last thread, but someone said they give their toddler an onion to play with whilst cooking.
Lo and behold, SHE (Grey) has an onion in front of her in the post about the kitchen stool 😂😂

Hi Lily!!

Also, those kitchen stools are great, apart from stubbing your toes on them all the tome

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Whoa, just shut up about being bored in your boring life with your boring mind. If you’re bored that means you have TIME and you can PICK something lovely that you want to do! (Sorry, this post hit a nerve. I’m swamped this month.)
D826F77C-BBF6-4E68-AE24-BCEF9A0A4A63.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Whoa, just shut up about being bored in your boring life with your boring mind. If you’re bored that means you have TIME and you can PICK something lovely that you want to do! (Sorry, this post hit a nerve. I’m swamped this month.)View attachment 405008
Copying Anna again with the hair clips!
Which look as silly on Lily as they do on Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. She was and still remains, to me, the most infuriating person on the internet. Ignorant, bratty, ungrateful, unintelligent, privileged, unaware, stingy, grumpy, dull, tone-deaf, arrogant. I could really go on. Honestly I don't see any redeeming qualities to her. There's plenty of influencers I despise but if I really think about it I usually can find at least one or two aspects of their personality that, maybe, perhaps, could be appealing to the uninformed viewer. But not for her. Anyway, a year or two ago I quit GG to move on to Tattle, and simultaneously decided to unfollow Lily on everything. I unsubscribed from her channel and unfollowed her on instagram. I hadn't been watching her videos for a while (I refuse to give her views, even with Adblock on), but she still had such a negative impact on my life--just seeing her stories day-to-day would legitimately make my blood boil, for she somehow managed to say or do offensive things almost on a daily basis (an impressive achievement, when you think about it). After I unfollowed her, I felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders lmao. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
I feel exactly the same. She’s like an energy vampire but for fun. Sucking the life and fun out of anything she posts with a dreary filter. Probably what annoys me most is how thick and lazy she is, like unless something falls in her lap she will make no effort to learn it, google something herself, pick up a book.

Reactions: 19
Whoa, just shut up about being bored in your boring life with your boring mind. If you’re bored that means you have TIME and you can PICK something lovely that you want to do! (Sorry, this post hit a nerve. I’m swamped this month.)View attachment 405008
I’m swamped too and I’m not even a full time working mum who is having to homeschool. She is an idiot, I’d love to see her do a full week of FULL TIME work and home school and have to do the housework/ food shop/ washing etc.
despite being swamped this month I have also managed to find time to start a new hobby. Why can’t Lily just get off her arse and do something with her time and not tell us about how easy she has life all the time on Instagram

Reactions: 22
She looks crazy with those clips. She is again too late to that trend

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is so enraging.

Yes, there is no soft play or classes for kids and the weather is a bit naff and it mostly boils down to going for a walk.

But jeez check your bloody privilege! You and your husband work from home, you don't have to put yourselves at risk in this pandemic, you earn a ridiculous salary for doing nothing, you can afford to rent bloody soft play to entertain your child, you can not only afford to feed your family but you get sent free food too, neither of you have lost your jobs, you don't have to wear PPE all day, I could go on and on.

Just shut up Lily, please shut up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Whoa, just shut up about being bored in your boring life with your boring mind. If you’re bored that means you have TIME and you can PICK something lovely that you want to do! (Sorry, this post hit a nerve. I’m swamped this month.)
Ugh, I feel you. I have about 34598345 deadlines coming up, and it makes me laugh (with rage, is that a thing?) when Instagrammers like Lily post their to do lists. Anna is particularly bad at this – she adds such basic stuff like 'Have lunch', 'Make dinner.' Can't they realise how pathetic they sound? Their job is not a real job, so why do they pretend it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What is that picture. What is that caption. Seriously. Looks like something that we would post here to make fun of influencers. What.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn’t Wednesday her “childcare” day? So her mums got grey and she doesn’t know what to do with herself?

• Haha
Sure Lily, of you go on your walk while the rest of the nation juggle full time working/home schooling/childcare. Off you toddle. Enjoy the fresh air.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Is she that tone deaf? She may as well written 'let them eat cake' as her caption.

Even if you don't have kids that you have to home school/look after because childcare is close the majority of people are working at their full capacity/worried about job security/financial future. All the while she sits there in her warm, comfortable house, with an insanely high salary and food in the fridge pondering if she should go on a walk.

Reactions: 25
One person commented "Please check out my latest post, it relates to Holocaust Memorial Day which is today" --

I actually CANNOT with this asshole!!!! Not only is this caption horribly tone-deaf, but she posted this on Holocaust Memorial Day?! She's a complete idiot.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
My favourite was the one who said she was so amazingly beautiful she should frame that photo and put on her mantle piece!!! Who says this other than weirdos 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One person commented "Please check out my latest post, it relates to Holocaust Memorial Day which is today" --

I actually CANNOT with this asshole!!!! Not only is this caption horribly tone-deaf, but she posted this on Holocaust Memorial Day?! She's a complete idiot.
I’m trying to limit my time on Tattle and especially this thread as she makes me so angry and life is too short sometimes* (no judgement to others btw) but I just wanted to check in to see if she commented on Holocaust Memorial Day but clearly not. Tone deaf once again.

* @palmer summed up how she makes me feel a few posts back perfectly. I’d rather use my energy on the positive things in life including getting a new hobby or two to get me through another (possibly long?) lockdown.

• Heart
Lily's idol Phillipa Bloom posted that she was donating to local food banks as demand in her area is so high recently... simply going through her cupboards to find anything she could donate. Not a huge effort but every little helps! Seeing as Lily likes to copy her so much maybe she should copy her making donations too!!

(by saying "not a huge effort" I'm in no way criticising her - simply stating that its something even Lazy Beggles should manage!)

Last edited:
Whenever I think my life is dull, I look at Lily's content and it cheers me up. I know we are in lockdown but jesus christ. How boring can ya get. Such a far cry from her 2016 self. I can't remember who said it but they nailed it, she's never been an interesting person, she just did interesting things and hung around with interesting people (her sister JoJo seems fun). Now all that's been taken away, and her lifestyle has changed, she's just completely floundering. She must miss her old lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
lol like clockwork, here's Lily virtue signalling and linking to a post by @kensingtonroyal about Holocaust Memorial Day.

She is The Worst. She only cares about being Jewish when it suits her so she can really go duck herself the next time she dares paint herself as belonging to a persecuted minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
for a typical creative she does not have an original bone in her body. she had to one up anna and get TWO clips. girl enooooough

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone mentions her lack of reference to such an important day, and queue her merely reposting an IG photo of the Royals. Please.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.