Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magee

VIP Member
I would rather shit in my hands and clap than watch a beauty haul from the worlds most fucking bland has been blogger using the same boring products she always uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. ....I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
Thank you for this. For all the reasons you mentioned, I have found myself taking breaks from Tattle from time to time. I know people enjoy making fun of her b/c she's such an easy target and it must be said I don't wish Lily nor her family ill. Lily's "career" is a manifestation of one of the many things wrong with our society. Essential workers are keeping our society going while risking their own lives (as well as their families) yet they can't afford a house yet this privileged unintelligent uncreative ungrateful spoiled woman can afford a house - doing what who knows - in one of the most expensive cities in the world and is rewarded for it via sponsorships/ads money/freebies yet still has the audacity to complain and share her ignorance on life b/c she believes this somehow makes her more "real" to people is truly sickening. I think everyone hopes at least I know I do comes out of this pandemic is a decline in society elevating/idolising/rewarding these privileged ungrateful influencers (and celebs) and hopefully start valuing those that truly are the backbone of our society. I'm aware this most likely will not be the case but one can hope.

Last edited:

Helmi

I'm sorry, I have to get back to their latest podcast, which I finally got around to listening to yesterday.

Lily must be one most the least self aware people I know. She contradicts herself so many times and says smart sounding advice that does not apply to her at all. Examples:

- Says that you shouldn't hate anyone's decor because everyone has their own taste (of course uses to defend her own choices) – later calls the interiors of her house before the renovation "disgusting"
- Apparently she wants Rich to have more of an opinion with house stuff – does not let him have his own desk while working from home and only agreed to getting a Peloton when she wanted to have one
- All the choices in the house were made with kids in mind – there is absolutely no play area for one toddler, let alone several kids
- Says that they went for timeless, not trendy choices because this is not their forever home and they might need to sell it in a few years – um, has she seen her house?
- Mentions that she regrets not using an architect but then immediately follows that nothing would've been different even if they'd had one. It seems that she really regrets some major choices they made (I'm guessing the layout downstairs with the huge non-useable runway) but does not want to admit that so she only mention really trivial stuff, like the grout color being too light.

She really is clueless. Also, Anna mentions several times that they're really having trouble with the damp and that they cannot do anything with the house before that is sorted. Rather than offering much sympathy or advice, Lily only mentions that she is envious of Anna because the interiors of her house are great for filming and Instagram pictures. Yeah, because that is the most important thing. Explains why they didn't replace the windows when they had the chance.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I don't think it's a particular issue to find other people attractive when you are in a relationship as long as that doesn't develop into a real thing. However, unlike Anna that seems to be completely in love with Mark (maybe a bit too much lol), I don't think Lily feels the same about Rich anymore. She never says good things about him (other the support he offers in day to day tasks, taking care of Grey, etc.) and she must assume that sex is not exciting anymore because they are parents. Maybe no one told her that it's still possible to have a fulfilling sexual life after becoming a parent... As many have said, she lives life as a checklist and would NEVER be able to deal with a divorce but it must quite sad to be stuck in a loveless marriage at such a young age.
I completely agree. She is not in love with Rich at ALL and it makes her so bitter, the bitterness has shown through more and more over the years. I also think all Rich’s attraction towards her has disappeared. He said in previous videos that they met while in class at Uni and he approached her and said “hola!” because he thought she was Spanish. It’s clear that he fell for her curly hair and “exotic” appearance so I don’t understand Lily’s obsession with white-washing herself by straightening her crispy hair until it all falls out. Having to shave her pubes and flush her tampons doesn’t help of course.
I think the podcast just shows HOW much importance she places on her relationship, she would feel worthless without it. I can’t imagine being like that, it must feel awful. I am 29 and gave birth to my first child at 28, but only got with my husband at 27. Before that I was single for 4 years and I LOVED it!!! I would definitely recommend every girl to have some wild (😜) years before settling down. I almost fall asleep listening to Lily and Anna acting so superior because they’ve met their current husbands at Uni, what a boring life. (No offense to anyone who has been with their partners for so long of course 😉)

• Heart

Jemma576

Also in a classic LP move she doesn’t follow Anna back on Peloton but she follows other people. Guess no one ever told her

• Wow
  • Haha

LA2019

They are both immature and lack real life experience. They are like teenagers talking about what they think adulthood is like. I don't think either of them would be able to cope if they found themselves single again or had to get a real job.
The first question was around moving in with your partner at 22 and they both responded 'if you're happy then do it - we both moved with our partners at a young age' but actually didn't address the point of the question. A proper answer would've acknowledge that by moving in with someone at a young age you might be missing out on other things like going travelling or living with mates and whilst it's nice to live with your partner it shouldn't be at the expense of other life experiences you might want to have. They both seem to totally miss the point of what the listener was asking and were focussed on 'you have a man - consider yourself lucky you found him so young'.

• Sad
  • Heart

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Ugh, please make her stop. Is this delusional woman now gunning for an Oscar for her awesome acting skills?

• Haha
  • Sick

LA2019

Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a shit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
This is awful but I can totally believe she would act this way. Unless it benefits Lily she isn't interested. I'm sorry about your friend's loss and hope she is doing well now.

On her rubbish meal plan - she's copying Anna and Alex from @thefrugality. Let's see how long she keeps it up for. My main issue is that it serves absolutely no value to her followers. So you get hello fresh two/three times a week and can afford a take away once a week? Good for you. But is it interesting to others? No. If I make a chicken roast dinner it will provide me with enough to use leftovers for at least three others meals (roast veg frittata, chicken soup, chicken fajitas etc). That, for me, is a proper meal plan as it's taking what you have and getting the most of it. Literally writing down meals that are delivered to your door (and that you don't pay for) is not meal planning.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
This radio silence from her is a little strange, isn’t it? Not even promoting her new vlog?
This comment under her video made me laugh though, I’m glad I’m not the only one not enjoying the topic of cupboard organisation.
C87C013F-BB27-49E6-9A12-F3AAE4A9ECF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Her hair is absolutely frazzled to within an inch of it’s life. The snapping at the front has nothing to do with PP hair loss. If she actually understood what PP hair loss was then she’d know that, the thick cow.

What is her obsession with fried, straight hair? It looks so horrible and reminds me of when I was at school and people would iron their hair and make it go crispy with hairspray 😂

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
That silly Pebbles can get 15 grand for a badly worded, rambling load of garbage?! I don't even feel sorry for her for how shit she is at everything any more. More fool us for giving her a single view of her crap content. I wish us folk with normal jobs could summon big sums of money at the drop of a hat for minimal effort. This influencer culture really is abysmal. The reality is a lot of us will be doing unpaid overtime and going above and beyond in our jobs for no extra financial gain just because we take pride in what we do. If there was an ounce of effort or pride or something with Shilly it would make it slightly less horrifying but alas no.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HelloStereo

VIP Member
The meal plan is all wrong LOL. It should not say "both" when the meal is for all three of them, should it? You use "both" when you mean two of something.
Or is it the London English that I am not accustomed to? 🤪
Grey doesn't eat on the days it says "both". London babies only need to eat three times a week.

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
I can’t help but laugh when she still blames her bad hair on postpartum hair loss.

martaS

VIP Member
Don’t influencers feel embarrassed when they get to the stage of buying followers? I certainly would.
If they don't feel embarrassed to post pictures/Stories of:
1. themselves hugging a toilet after morning sickness
2. the mess/dirt behind their stove, child's bed or anywhere in the house where there is limited access to for cleaning
3. telling the world how they blocked up their toilet at home WITH TAMPONS

they won't feel embarrassed about buying followers.

They have no shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
"My friend has quite a large social media following and in 2020 during the peak of the BLM protests she posted about this and promised to continue supporting BLM and to 'do the work'. She also highlighted her own background and tried to equate this with the experience of black people. Since then she's completely ignored it, how should I call her out on her offensive performative bullshit?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
View attachment 406701

here she goes again 🙄 hair grows about 6 inches a year. If she’s not seeing significant hair growth in 2 years, she’s obviously wrecking her hair with chemicals and heat. Stop whinging, and like others have said, take advantage of lockdown to restore your hair’s health. Simple solution!
yes this isn’t anything to do with post partum. Wonder when she’ll realise that constantly using heat on her hair is the reason it’s not going to grow

She could have used lockdown to bite the bullet, stop styling her hair every day, put her hair in a conditioning mask and a bun as much as possible, and 8 weeks later her hair would have been noticeably healthier. She could have monetised it too, used it as a chance for swipe ups for various products (you know, like an influencer does??). A short YouTube series on getting her hair healthy again.

But that would require accepting that her current technique is killing her hair, and also doing some work at the end of it

jaymie

VIP Member
Definitely possible, I believe it can come at any time after the birth doesn’t have to be straight after, also if she never got treated it doesn’t just go away.
My daughter is 3 now, I had PND, I would still say I do have it. Seeing how lily is with Grey at times I can relate to her with feelings I had and sometimes still do have similar feelings that people would say I’m ungrateful, I’m not i truly love my daughter she has really saved my life. I don’t know if that’s just her or PND? Not that I hope she has it but it would be a positive I suppose because she will get better if she gets treated. Sorry I don’t articulate myself well on this topic, out of fear of being judged and saying the wrong thing.

but i have really thought for a while she has PND, from the frumpy clothes, ‘losing herself’, not finding enjoyment in her daughter, etc. she wants to live an idealistic life and will not acknowledge her issues and work on them.
I may sound very insensitive by saying this and of course I don’t know what she is going through yadah yadah.

I think the problem with Lily is that her ego is too big to admit that she has issues. Plus she isn’t committed, seeing a therapist isn’t an one-off affair - is an ongoing process that requires ongoing works (Just like exercise).

The last time she went to therapy was to do with something with her book launch, and I think she only went for one session. She also mentioned how therapy is more common in America than the UK - I don’t know how to put it but Lily came across as a very judgmental and narrow minded person. In her own little pea size brain, admitting and seeking for help is a form of weakness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

under the ivy

VIP Member
Those L’Oréal steampod’s remind me of my first pair of straighteners I had. They were by Babyliss and you had to fill a tank up with water to make steam. This was 2001. They were shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36