Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dutchover

This has got to be Lily, surely? That’s some messed up logic we only get with her. No one else would say I’d like to have kids one day but if I can’t my life would be unfulfilled as a way of justifying that argument! Also doesn’t Lily always say noted when she replies to feedback? I feel like I’ve seen her do that....
As someone who wanted kids, planned my lack of career around one day being a full-time mom, and then not being able to have kids, THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!! Yes, there is a whole "what's the point? this is what I've been waiting my whole life for an now I can't have it. What do I do with my life?" phase that SUCKS. There's also mourning for a life you'll never have. But eventually I did find new meaning and purpose, and embrace being childfree. These women...SMH.

[also I am open to adoption one day, maybe, but let's not pretend that it's as easy and quick as just getting knocked up (assuming no fertility issues of course) and giving birth I'm also aware that there are numerous, uniquie hardships for pregnant women and birthing. But oh how they do gloat once they have that baby.]

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
A few other takeaways from the podcast.

I know this has been mentioned already, but they really do come across as a pair of giggly teenagers when answering these questions. Neither of them have the life experience to answer many of the questions. Case in point, the question on cheating - neither Lily or Anna has experienced real heartbreak or the ending of a serious relationship. Lily referenced a relationship from when she was 15; Anna was 18. They are both so very sheltered. *giggle* *giggle*

Somebody asked about dating during the pandemic. Lily replied (I'm paraphrasing) that she is so lucky she has a husband as she'd hate to be single right now (I bet that made whoever asked the question feel really great about themselves!) I really get the impression that if you haven't settled down and shacked up with a man by the time you hit 25, Lily truly thinks you've failed at life.

We all know Lily's marriage is pretty much dead in the water; she further confirmed this when she said that she dreams about a particular ex of hers all the time and said that Rich sometimes checks out women while he's driving to such an extent that she thinks he's going to crash the car. I had to wonder if Rich would ever go further than 'just looking.'

Lily seemed to think it was funny that she 'couldn't look after herself' when she first moved in with Rich. Wasn't she in her 20's when they moved in together? She should be embarrassed!

On the C-section issue: I thought Lily meant that it hurt the first time she had sex after having Grey? I don't think she meant that the issue is ongoing. Or maybe it is - I'm not about to go listen again to check!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
So Lily “no one tells you” Pebbles is proud to be “team internet” today because Zoe Sugg has said something to normalise female sexuality (which I strongly agree with). Why is Lily proud here? She’s the last person to talk about anything to do with sex, or “huhu, hmm, other things *gigglegiggle*” freely, as her and her frigid pal from the Nanna Edit have proven time and time again. Sorry Lily, but you can’t take credit for Zoe speaking up when as per your last podcast episode you don’t even think your daughter should see you putting a tampon in, and seem to be quite scared of sex education in general.
8CA3EB98-BC77-48CF-AA0D-1AF58B46C008.jpeg

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
Not going to lie, it makes me secretly gloat to know that despite all the money she has, despite all the free time she has to take care of her hair, despite all the free hair products she gets, and despite all the free hair treatments she receives, she STILL has the shittiest hair in the game and it's all down to how idiotic she is. I have curly hair and I do straighten it, but because I've learned how to handle my hair and take such good care of it now, it is super healthy, looks really smooth/silky, and grows really long! Here are some of the things I do: sleep with my hair in a silk bonnet + on a silk pillowcase, only straighten once a week at most (more like once a month since the pandemic has been in our lives), never use hairbands (they can cause breakage), use the entire olaplex system, dry my hair only with a microfiber towel or cotton t-shirt, have NEVER colored my hair, trim my ends every couple of months, and of course never apply double heat (straighten+curl on top of it). The fact that Dimly uses her straighteners EVERY day, colors her hair, and sleeps on her hair without any protection (silk bonnet or at the very least silk pillow case) is honestly insane to me. That's like the bare minimum. Her hair is just horrible and I can't believe she is still deluding herself into thinking it's postpartum regrowth. Pure denial! Until she stops dying her hair, stops straightening every single day, and starts using a silk headscarf, she will NEVER see any kind of improvement. I said this earlier on this thread but the fact that she goes through all these efforts of straightening and curling again, only to look THIS bad is honestly hysterical. How does she not see how awful her hair looks???! And she has the audacity to try and sell her followers hair products!! Who would seek advice from her? Anyway, see you in 10 years when Lily is still blaming her fried hair on her pregnancy, I guess!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
One person commented "Please check out my latest post, it relates to Holocaust Memorial Day which is today" --

I actually CANNOT with this asshole!!!! Not only is this caption horribly tone-deaf, but she posted this on Holocaust Memorial Day?! She's a complete idiot.

• Wow
  • Sick

Summernights

VIP Member
How is a fish finger sandwich and dusting content? Her life is just so dull. I know we’re are all stuck in, but even I can manage better insta posting than this, and it’s not my job.....
It wasn’t a fish finger sandwich she made, it was a fish finger sandwhich.

• Haha

ADizzy7

who on earth is gullible enough to be actually influenced by her?
This is one thing I’m struggling to understand. Under all these influencers posts and videos you see sycophantic comments like “waiting all day for this video” and “yassss love this and you!!” Really? Are they dumb? Or just really nice, if not slightly naive? Trying to break into the influencer game themselves? Someone please do a study on these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

majestic26

VIP Member
Ashamed to admit that I quite like what she's wearing in the new reel, but the weird smile and her teeth are SO off-putting. It reminds me of this guy from The Simpsons...

Nelson_Muntz-795440.png

• Haha

ellwood

In her new video she refers to herself as having ‘ovulation skin’ currently. What is with her and constantly drawing attention to her fertility cycle? She’s obviously trying to make it clear that they’re currently trying again, but why???

• Haha
  • Sick
She blocked me ages ago when she changed grey’s nappy on the sofa in the reception at gleam and I said that was gross 🙃 shes fucking nasty

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, you meet who you meet whenever you meet them. I don’t see an issue in general with meeting your partner early as long as you’re happy, but I do find it really annoying that Lily and Anna sound like they pity people their age if they don’t have a partner. Not everyone wants the tick-box life. I was single for years and years before I met my partner, and I wasn’t looking for anyone, but just fell in love. I find it so important to be happy with oneself before entering a relationship, and Lily and Anna don’t seem to think so. They come across as thinking life is incomplete unless you have a spouse.
really loved this 🙌🏼 I’ve always been single/not been in any serious long relationships and have lived on my own since my third year at uni and am now in my mid 20s. Wouldn’t say I necessarily love being single and alone lol, but also don’t feel like a failure for not having a partner and don’t feel like I need to go find someone right now or else I’ll die alone. And I do find peace in knowing that I’m comfortable on my own and can be alone, live alone, support myself on my own. I definitely think it’s something I’ll really appreciate when/if I find a partner. I also always find it kind of funny when people talk about “wild single life days” bc I definitely wouldn’t call any of my early 20s as a single gal wild and my friends who are in long term serious relationships are often the ones in college and now who instigate going out! just a little personal note but I feel like you can party/go out/be wild and also have a partner or you can be a homebody and stay in more often than not as someone who’s single! Definitely agree that you meet who you meet whenever, and as long as you’re happy and still feel like you’re own person it’s all good

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
She wouldn't know a good haircut if it smacked her in her smug face 🤣 I think she'd look much nicer if she had a classic long bob, where the bits the nearest to the face are the longest.
View attachment 428433
She needs to ditch the blonde balayage she’s got going on - her skin tone is quite yellow so it just makes her look washed out. She could easily pull off a rich chocolate brown shade. I’m presuming the blonde hasn’t help her hair breakage but NoBoDy ToLd HeR

• Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
What I don't quite understand is that she has often mentioned that she's "not actually that negative" and that she's "really happy most of the time" THEN WHY NOT SHOW IT? Why perpetuate that image of a moody, spoiled brat when you're "so happy" in reality? She takes pictures of the most mundane shit anyways, would it kill her to capture herself in a moment of happiness??? It would change her entire online persona if she uploaded happy moments and not just the moany bits. It makes her seem disingenuous when she posts a photo of her smiling because it doesn't fit the persona she created. It could change her whole brand if it was at least 50/50....

• Heart

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
OK. This bitch - « more things my mother no longer wants to store in her loft...my wedding dress »

yeah? It’s *your* wedding dress. You have a loft. Keep it yourself and don’t make it sound like you’re somehow a victim

another video of her spinning. Surely she’s trolling us with her face? It’s not possible to naturally be that hideous.

And another « weak » legs comment. Says they’re going to snap off. Uh huh, sure, sounds normal. Get yourself to the hospital if that’s really the case Lily o_O:rolleyes:

• Haha

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Actually howling that this woman is asking for feedback: "If you're thinking "nah... I wouldn't swipe up on a beauty haul video", what WOULD make you want to watch a beauty video from me?"

Hate to say it but she would have to have a different face lmao (+ a different personality, better skin, etc.)

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Think she’s been reading here.. Grey is suddenly her ‘favourite girl’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lechat

VIP Member
I don’t normally watch her vlogs but I had to take a look at this one. Everyone is right, so miserable. in the beginning section she was dead behind the eyes when talking to the camera, you could tell she was fuming and didn’t want to vlog. It was like she was doing it through gritted teeth. I thought the part where she complained about grey growing out of her afternoon nap was harsh. Clearly the thought of not getting an hour to herself was pissing her off. In one breath she said Grey isn’t stimulated and won’t nap and then later in the vlog complains her child wants to go on a bike ride. The poor kid is so bored. Without Rich, grey wouldnt get to go out because lily puts herself and her preferences first. It’s fucking sad.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210130-224147_Instagram.jpg

This is is the reason she should be grateful.

Not necessary happy as you neve know what is going on behind closed doors.

She has a devoted husband, a beautiful healthy daughter and a warm safe home.

What ever shit life throws at you if you can say you have these things you are rich beyond the wildest of dreams!

• Heart