Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I can’t with that ad. I’ve never wanted to not buy something more. Those are such bad curls!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re: podcast
I didn't listen
Those questions are so boring, MIL, bf, criticism...Like who is going to witch about their MIL online. Did no one ask about sex toys and masturbation etc?

Reactions: 10
the steampod ad is so amateur looking, and somehow her curls looked worse than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
re: the steampod ad

I commented "why does the 'before' have glasses and not the 'after' 😢" and it got deleted or I'm being filtered out. BUT FOR REAL, WHY? I thought as a society we moved past the "girl wearing glasses = ugly, take glasses off for a makeover!" trope. Ugh. I actually thought she looked cute in the before.

Reactions: 34
OMG I can’t with that ad. I’ve never wanted to not buy something more. Those are such bad curls!
Aren’t waves supposed to move? They’re so rigid and crispy! She also has the worst haircut I’ve ever seen.

Shave it off Lily and start again. I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That ad on her stories is awful. It’s as #ad as it gets. I’m not a fan of her ads, but usually she does them better than this. With the way it’s edited it just reminds me of an annoying TV ad from the 90s. (And her hair looks tit. Just put it in a bun and leave it alone. Then maybe her “regrowth” would have a chance.)

Reactions: 16
The steampod ad on her stories is so obviously scripted and not genuine whatsoever. Also her lips are so dry and cracked.

The video on her grid is equally as awful. I say it all the time but her curls are sooooo bad!!

Didn’t she say in the past that she preferred the look with GHD because the steampod didn’t get her hair as poker straight (burnt) as she likes.

Reactions: 12
I think Shilly needs to go to the doctor if her c section scar is hurting during sex. I've had a section & a vaginal birth and neither made any difference afterwards re sex. It sounds like she's making out her experience was so special and unusual to have an emergency section and now it's painful during sex. I'm not saying she's not experiencing pain but if she is she should go and get checked.That could actually frighten some women who are pregnant/planning to be one day. Poor Rich. She sounds real fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The curtain is an oat/beige colour. It gives her a very trendy background, because showing her plaster pink room is not trendy anymore. Also, for someone who is a professional, she should know how awful that light is. Natural light is always better than artificial light, yes, but balance it out. She can’t even really open her eyes. Be better at your job, you get paid A LOT.

Reactions: 14
Neither (but wow does she look bad in the pic with the straight hair)

Can Gleam get her a smiling coach or something? For some reason she's lost the ability to smile in a way that looks natural.

IMG_0469.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think Shilly needs to go to the doctor if her c section scar is hurting during sex. I've had a section & a vaginal birth and neither made any difference afterwards re sex. It sounds like she's making out her experience was so special and unusual to have an emergency section and now it's painful during sex. I'm not saying she's not experiencing pain but if she is she should go and get checked.That could actually frighten some women who are pregnant/planning to be one day. Poor Rich. She sounds real fun.
Wouldn’t Lily have figured that out by now? She implies she’s been sexually active since mid teens, yet seems so unfamiliar with her own sexuality and body. Why would she think or accept that painful sex is normal after birth? I’m really terrified what other body issues and frustrations she’ll pass on to Grey.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t Lily have figured that out by now? She implies she’s been sexually active since mid teens, yet seems so unfamiliar with her own sexuality and body. Why would she think or accept that painful sex is normal after birth? I’m really terrified what other body issues and frustrations she’ll pass on to Grey.
The thing is Lily can't figure anything out. She has to be told everything. She probably didn't know you had to pee after sex and now she's super prone to cystitis. She didn't figure out you can't flush tampons. She can't figure out that you don't need to empty a menstrual cup in a sink, that dumping the content in the toilet bowl is enough, and so on and so forth.

I wasn't sexually active at 15 but I had school and books and the Internet to learn things I was curious about. Lily thought she had life figured out at that age and rested on her laurels.

From everything she's said over the years she seems veeeeery vanilla in bed and comes off as one of those people too prude to even think about sex, and so she doesn't. I heard her talk about how painful her scar is and that's not normal at all! But she probably thinks it's her badge of honour and doesn't do anything to make it better. Painful sex is abnormal whether you've given birth or not, but this dummy is too insecure, naive and dumb to research anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It seems like an excuse not having anything of value to say on the subject. It's lazy and ignornant. Maybe she could have talked about the difficulties finding time and motivation for sex or how to ignite their sexual relationship again. Instead she makes it seem like she's some put upon Victorian female stoicly enduring painful sex. Is that the message she wants to give listeners? Never mind her daughter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Those L’Oréal steampod’s remind me of my first pair of straighteners I had. They were by Babyliss and you had to fill a tank up with water to make steam. This was 2001. They were tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The ad us just bad. She doesn't show how the product works and why the water is necessary. Also her hair is already straighten (probably done with other product) so she clearly isn't using it for straight hair. And whatever she did for those curls looks super bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.