Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
He has his own loo.
That's about it.
He has his own loo? What the fuck does he want his own desk for then? I’m sorry but that’s just greedy, wanting your own loo and your own desk. Honestly I don’t know how Lily puts up with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lreb88

VIP Member
Not sure how she thinks she’s going to teach Grey to love her curls if she doesn’t embrace her own first. All the encouragement in the world won’t matter when Grey sees how Lily treats her own hair, kids learn from example.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Again with the moaning about Grey. So glad she has a father who seems to be genuinely happy to be her daddy.....

shayshay

Lily also thinks shes famous and wants to go on a YouTubers (eyeroll) version of The Masked Singer. The most enthusiasm anyone has seen from her in years was when she spoke about The Masked Singer and name-dropped that she used to be close to Gabrielle when she was a child, even though Gabrielle is approx. 15 years older than Lily... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick

dutchover

re: the steampod ad

I commented "why does the 'before' have glasses and not the 'after' 😢" and it got deleted or I'm being filtered out. BUT FOR REAL, WHY? I thought as a society we moved past the "girl wearing glasses = ugly, take glasses off for a makeover!" trope. Ugh. I actually thought she looked cute in the before.

CuriousAndCurioser

It’s so annoying, I have a peloton (had it ages not in ANY way influenced!!) but when I look on her profile she literally quits most of the rides halfway through... she just wants to post because everyone is hyping them at the moment and doesn’t want to get left out
She quits the sessions most of the time but has the audacity to go out to give her super precious opinion on it? She’s laughable.

Meanwhile you have Anna, who exercises regularly, has mentioned the bike, but is not making content (or EXCLUSIVES!!!) out of it, and still more than doubles Lily in numbers. LAUGHABLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Have you got a linen curtain and some H&M tats in your starter pack? Otherwise, run don't walk and buy some.

Why curtain you ask? is for the creative juice:sneaky::sneaky:
Yes, yes I am the ultimate creative, but I have no help and no team to help with ideas and to take photos of me. My imaginary daughter is called Ecru.

Don’t forget to check my latest video because videos always have low engagement and while you are there don’t forget to swipe up. If you aren’t ready to shop you can always save the post for when you’re ready.✌

• Haha

MissD

I reckon the reason she was driving to that park was that she was meeting her family. She’s shown them meeting up in parks before (Pre current lockdown). Could be wrong, she was just making a song and dance about how they needed to get a move on or they’d be late, which I thought was odd since it was just going for a walk? Same with Grey’s lunch - if it’s such a big deal and she eats at 11.30, just go out after?

• Wow

under the ivy

VIP Member
There’s plenty of ‘anonymous’ IG story viewers out there - I’m thinking of unfollowing and using those. She is a very draining person, at a very draining time in society. I hate to think what she’s like in real life.

eta; this thread seems full of intelligent and educated people - only something Lily can aspire to be. I enjoy interacting with you all!

• Heart

Nova

VIP Member
Just because she doesn’t go to cool places doesn’t make her less of a Londoner. We need to reverse it. Being a Londoner has nothing to do with being cool. London people are just like people elsewhere, and there is no need to look up to them. Olenty of London people just go to work and go home and that’s it. Which is why Lily is having a hard time selling her life now. We’re adults, we see her for what she is now. Just a very regular person, like all of us.

• Heart

CuriousAndCurioser

If not her, someone in her team is here. She’s changed a lot in the past few weeks, following comments made on her threads on Tattle. She doesn’t show in stories every single thing she does (going as far as radio silence this past weekend, a la Anna), she’s gone from “her” to “my favourite girl”, she shows more of Grey and more of their interaction and Lily being “hands on”, she’s posted more than one pic of Rich and Grey with hearts and “loving”, she’s venturing more on Mummy Blogging... None of it really makes a difference, and it’s evident that she’s going through something even thought she won’t admit it, but Gleam must have told her she has to step up and change her game.

Her poor hair it’s so damaged. Not a great photo in the same week as an advert for Phillip Kingsley. She needs to think of all the affiliate monies she can make from hair products - has she seen how much olaplex is??

jaymie

VIP Member
LOL her Peloton's 'journey'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She didn't do anything on the 3 Feb, so from 14 Jan to present, she did 4 class in total. #RIPPeloton

1613164368908.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I can't believe Lily put up a story of her wiping dust off the plinth behind Grey's bed.

This woman would literally show us her paint drying because that counts as content in her book!

Last edited:
  • Sick
We are only a small part of the audience.
Exactly this. Hating and venting about Lily clearly won't change her "career" (the fact she's still going ten years on is proof). Personally, I like analysing what might be going on behind the scenes and what it says about society as a whole. We were told from a young age, if we do well in school, go to uni and work hard it will pay off but the world changed after the '08 recession. Many didn't recover or barely getting by (thanks to student loans, cost of living going up and wage stagnation) and the fact Lily could take a chance and enter the influencer market when she did and not worry about her livelihood b/c her parents live in London and money was never an issue, she could sell an aspirational life that only made her more money than everyone else who isn't as privileged and played by the rules. Many ppl on here work longer hours in more stressful jobs for far less money and can barely afford a home (if that). Its clear many people wish to see a sort of "comeuppeance" but don't expect it. Lily's "career" and profit from it is a symptom of our society so please make sure you all take time for yourselves (I'm writing this as a reminder for me as well and to take breaks from Lily and her "content"). We all work so hard for this over privileged basic person to live rent free in our mind's.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CuriousAndCurioser

What is that picture. What is that caption. Seriously. Looks like something that we would post here to make fun of influencers. What.

• Haha