Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a beginner and someone that says they are unfit there’s literally nothing wrong with her output, cadence or resistance.

It’s her journey and she was more than likely keeping in the ranges set by the instructor and if not - it’s her journey!

God it’s like the awful showing off that takes place on the U.K. peloton FB groups - people putting others down and bragging about their outputs - so bloody boring - literally unless you are know someone’s fitness levels, medical issues AND are a fully qualified spin or fitness instructor, don’t push your own stats onto someone else starting their fitness journey OR just doing their own thing without their own comfort zone.

Yes I have a peloton and yes I think others calling out others ‘low’ stars is super wanky 🥱🤦🏻‍♀️
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ooooookay then (y)

Her resistance has gone up 4% since she started working out, she's never going to get "fit" if she doesn't push herself.

She chooses to document her use of the Peloton, she is therefore going to be subjected to comments about her "journey".

It also looks like you don't really comment on the Lily thread, FYI we all think she is actually the "wanky" one. Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ooooookay then (y)

Her resistance has gone up 4% since she started working out, she's never going to get "fit" if she doesn't push herself.

She chooses to document her use of the Peloton, she is therefore going to be subjected to comments about her "journey".

It also looks like you don't really comment on the Lily thread, FYI we all think she is actually the "wanky" one. Welcome!
Well said! 👏🏻 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
For a beginner and someone that says they are unfit there’s literally nothing wrong with her output, cadence or resistance.

It’s her journey and she was more than likely keeping in the ranges set by the instructor and if not - it’s her journey!

God it’s like the awful showing off that takes place on the U.K. peloton FB groups - people putting others down and bragging about their outputs - so bloody boring - literally unless you are know someone’s fitness levels, medical issues AND are a fully qualified spin or fitness instructor, don’t push your own stats onto someone else starting their fitness journey OR just doing their own thing without their own comfort zone.

Yes I have a peloton and yes I think others calling out others ‘low’ stars is super wanky 🥱🤦🏻‍♀️
Lily... is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“it’s her journey” has finished me off 🤣🤣

Lily is notorious for being a lazy tit when it comes to exercise and she openly admits that herself. She’s not on her journey she’s on a middle class bang wagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“it’s her journey” has finished me off 🤣🤣

Lily is notorious for being a lazy tit when it comes to exercise and she openly admits that herself. She’s not on her journey she’s on a middle class bang wagon.
Just another fad she's copied everyone else with.

Reactions: 18
Just another fad she's copied everyone else with.
You only have to look at her Instagram highlights and see how long it's been since she's updated the BLM highlight... 33 weeks...
She jumps on the bandwagon like each trend is a collectable item, like Xbox achievements or stamp collecting. In fact, her whole life is just a series of ticking boxes/collecting achievements. Miserable!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
See, I thought Rich would use the Peloton a lot, since he seems to enjoy working out. But I guess Lily doesn't let him use it. She just forces him to do the sad fake commute instead.
I suspect the same. A friend asked me how I was liking mine and I realized that unless you’ve spun before and enjoy it or are an avid cyclist who wants to keep training during colder months, it’s not something to just buy on a whim because it’s cool and trendy. Rich seemed into cycling and put a lot of time into training in the past, but I think Lily demands so much of him that he just doesn’t have the time or energy after dealing with her all day.

Reactions: 20
I suspect the same. A friend asked me how I was liking mine and I realized that unless you’ve spun before and enjoy it or are an avid cyclist who wants to keep training during colder months, it’s not something to just buy on a whim because it’s cool and trendy. Rich seemed into cycling and put a lot of time into training in the past, but I think Lily demands so much of him that he just doesn’t have the time or energy after dealing with her all day.
I think dudes generally are more of a outdoor exercising kind of person (obviously generalizing here). I am surprised she hasn't moan about saddle soreness, she deserved a big star!

Reactions: 10
She has a hobby! She's doing needle point in the evenings. Am surprised at how happy I am about this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Of course she needs Rich to thread the needle............can't do anything on her own jfc

• Haha
  • Wow
Of course she needs Rich to thread the needle............can't do anything on her own jfc
Lol! I actually remember being taught how to do this in my NORTH LONDON PRIMARY SCHOOL so she better not try and pass it off as it being a 'London thing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol! I actually remember being taught how to do this in my NORTH LONDON PRIMARY SCHOOL so she better not try and pass it off as it being a 'London thing'.
Same! As a kid I was always having to thread needles for my London-based granny. Says a lot about Lily’s competence...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No offense to those who enjoy them, but I've always found "first impressions" videos to be utterly useless and the pinnacle of influencer laziness. What's the point of telling us "here's a product I've never used, let me apply it now for the first time and tell you what it looks like on first impression"? We all know first impressions are rarely accurate. The whole point of beauty reviews is that the person is able to tell you how the product is going to perform overtime and provide a thorough, long-term review. Like, a foundation might look ok when you first apply it but if it melts off or oxidizes after an hour then it's useless; a lipstick might look like a nice shade at first sight but if it gives you an allergic reaction after 10 hours of wear then it's crap (Lily should know lol); and obviously it's even worse when it comes to skincare as it would take weeks of regular use for you to even see any results from it. To me, "first impressions" videos just sound like a concept YouTubers created to give themselves an excuse to not even do the bare minimum. They can make quick, easy cash without having to go through the effort of using the product for a certain amount of time. As a result, they can shill way more products (product placement $$$) because they don't even have to pretend they're using the same one for several weeks/months in a row. The whole reason Beauty Blogging/YouTube became popular in the first place was because these women were providing actual reviews of products--they were telling us "I've been using this for months and here's why I really like it" or "this product I don't like because of X and Y." These days they don't even bother, so it's no surprise to me that viewers aren't interested. The fact that Lily has the audacity to wonder why her video isn't getting views is honestly laughable to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
LOL I follow a bespoke leather jacket company out of Toronto and they just posted that they’re doing toddler jackets now. The toddler model’s name? NAVY JAMES 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If they both start wearing something more structured they would still look better. I can't believe how both of them have started looking so frumpy..baby or no baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.