Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is getting on people's nerves because of the amount of money she's spending it becomes unrelatable for the regular person. But there obviously are some well off people out there who have similar levels of disposable income as Anna so at least theres that. And the argument could be made that some people (not me lol) like to live vicariously through influencers and so Anna's purchases may be of interest to other beige fanatics. However Lily wants the nice things but doesn't want to spend any of her own money. I for one have no interest in seeing someone greedily haul and beg for freebies. Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

she 100% pulls this crap for engagement
I had a feeling she's doing this and the "no one ever told me" as baiting for engagement. I think she knows her likes on IG posts and YT views have mellowed and in this economy who is going to give freebies and sponsorships to those views unless they can prove engagement numbers. How that's going to work long term who knows. Even Paris Hilton and Kim K had to pivot but Lily is too lazy/uncreative/boring/entitled to do that. Once Anna has a child and can still rake in consistent numbers it truly will be game over for her b/c truly what does she have to offer?

Reactions: 15
So her mental health is the excuse to not own her mistakes. But the mental health of someone struggling to fill up their fridge and feed their family is not considered when posting a totally shallow story about how her fully stocked fridge is so dull. Got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lily probably thinks criticising her fridge story is simply just criticising her “creativity” and “work”. She probably thinks this is worse than starving children.

Reactions: 21
Lily probably thinks criticising her fridge story is simply just criticising her “creativity” and “work”. She probably thinks this is worse than starving children.
Lily doesn’t even know that starving children exist because she’s the youngest and no one told her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I totally missed the fridge story today and would have been unaware of it if it wasn't for tattle. What an absolute horrible human she is. After tampon gate this really is a new low. Welll done to everyone calling her out on it and so accurate everyone saying how deleting the story wasn't the answer but apologising or using the post to highlight her own ignorance/privilege that she has had such a fortunate life that she has NEVER once worried about money or how she was going to afford the weekly shop.

As to the late post about Anna's collab highlighting herself and her own love of stationery- typically Miserablily. I could not stand to have her as a friend the one who turns everything back to herself. It reminds me of when she sold her flat & left the new owners a note about how special it was because she got engaged there. The new owners give absolutely zero fucks you got engaged there Miserably. None. What the probably did care about was the half assed filling of holes with work left for them to do.

Reactions: 27
I totally missed the fridge story today and would have been unaware of it if it wasn't for tattle. What an absolute horrible human she is. After tampon gate this really is a new low. Welll done to everyone calling her out on it and so accurate everyone saying how deleting the story wasn't the answer but apologising or using the post to highlight her own ignorance/privilege that she has had such a fortunate life that she has NEVER once worried about money or how she was going to afford the weekly shop.

As to the late post about Anna's collab highlighting herself and her own love of stationery- typically Miserablily. I could not stand to have her as a friend the one who turns everything back to herself. It reminds me of when she sold her flat & left the new owners a note about how special it was because she got engaged there. The new owners give absolutely zero fucks you got engaged there Miserably. None. What the probably did care about was the half assed filling of holes with work left for them to do.
And the possibility of clogged toilet after she openly admit that she flushes tampons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dom Smales (Gleam founder) has announced he's leaving today, lots of fawning over him in the comments from loads of the Gleam roster but no word from Lily or Anna yet...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe the Hello Fresh sponsorships have dried up? When was the last time she mentioned that she still uses their service? She hasn't done a sponsorship with them in the last year has she?
Good question, when was her last Hello Fresh ad? Hello Fresh and Missoma have been her No.1 most loyal sponsors over the years, by far (mostly because they sponsor anyone and their dogs). But if even they are starting to drop her then what's going to be left for her??? Genuinely? The other brand deals she gets tend to be sporadic, one-off sponsorships, not long-term collaborations like she's had with HF and Missoma.

Reactions: 18
I’m still laughing over the fact that she thinks she has half a million folllowers (erm, not quite!), and that all would see her stories. There’s something called ‘algorithms’ Lily!

Turning around criticism so she’s the victim and then trying to muscle in on the stationery stuff is classic gaslighter/spoiled child. I really don’t know how Rich - and in a few years Grey and possibly other kids - put up with her. They must walk on eggshells all day!

Reactions: 19
Dom Smales (Gleam founder) has announced he's leaving today, lots of fawning over him in the comments from loads of the Gleam roster but no word from Lily or Anna yet...
Interesting that he's leaving now (at the same time as Sam and Nic Chapman's stepping down from their social media careers, may I add). Gleam's roster is not nearly as strong as it once was. They've lost many of their initial 'big' earners (Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, and now Sam and Nic). They still have Zoe and Tanya but these two barely do tit these days. The rest are mostly small, if not straight up micro-influencers. I wonder if he's sensing that it's best to leave now before the company loses too much value. At the start, Gleam benefited immensely from being one of the first agencies of its kind (that's how they got to take over a large part of the digital market), but these days there are tons more talent management agencies to choose from (e.g. MC Saatchi, Insanity HQ, Caspar and Joe's Margravine, and so on), not to mention the fact that a number of already-established acting agents (United Talent Agency) and model agents (Storm Models, Premier Models) have also opened their own separate digital branches. So Gleam has lost a lot of the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting that he's leaving now (at the same time as Sam and Nic Chapman's stepping down from their social media careers, may I add). Gleam's roster is not nearly as strong as it once was. They've lost many of their initial 'big' earners (Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, and now Sam and Nic). They still have Zoe and Tanya but these two barely do tit these days. The rest are mostly small, if not straight up micro-influencers. I wonder if he's sensing that it's best to leave now before the company loses too much value. At the start, Gleam benefited immensely from being one of the first agencies of its kind (that's how they got to take over a large part of the digital market), but these days there are tons more talent management agencies to choose from (e.g. MC Saatchi, Insanity HQ, Caspar and Joe's Margravine, and so on), not to mention the fact that a number of already-established acting agents (United Talent Agency) and model agents (Storm Models, Premier Models) have also opened their own separate digital branches. So Gleam has lost a lot of the market.
As far as I recall, he only owns a minority (10% maybe) stake now because he sold the majority of the company to Dentsu Aegis a few years back. Just after the likes of Joe, Caspar and Alfie left Gleam. And everyone remaining seems to have started tanking big style.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a weird post. Why is her fridge dull? Does she not go shopping on the weekend for the week like many other people??
She gets her delivery Tuesday evening. We know because she shares this like every other minute detail of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
read all the time but just made an account today!

the fridge story??? Honestly not only tone deaf but it was full. Why does she never seem to be properly dressed during the day either? Forgive me but I spent 5 months of 2020 wearing only loungewear and my depression just got worse. It’s like wearing the moody filter all day everyday

• Heart
She’s just seems very aimless, I don’t really know what her account is about, is it fashion? beauty? mum stuff? interiors? cooking? Who knows! She’s trying to be anything and everything and it means all areas are falling flat! She should focus on one or two things.

Have just seen that Hannah Witton has started a YouTube series about her journey trying to conceive - perhaps Lily should watch it, she might learn something! 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s just seems very aimless, I don’t really know what her account is about, is it fashion? beauty? mum stuff? interiors? cooking? Who knows! She’s trying to be anything and everything and it means all areas are falling flat! She should focus on one or two things.
She is a random account. Tampons. Newborns. Fridges. Latte art. Wearing a tunnel to cook a curry. Charity. Cleaning shoes. Clothes no one else would wear. I could go on... 😁 I guess most of us knew her for mostly beauty with a bit of fashion but that's far removed from her IG. It's actually strange how beauty is probably the least prominent part of her content now. She truly is a jack of all trades master of none.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.