Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I just wanted to reply that she will probably block you and scream you don't know my struggle, everyone struggle in different ways. Also do you know how hard is it to see your best friend doing well, while you can only stamp 'LP' on your notebook with the little alphabet stamp from Amazon?

I don’t agree with suggestions she should delet the story. How about having a backbone, learning from her repeated mistakes, and turning it into something positive. She could’ve followed it up by an apology and opening a conversation about child poverty and initiative to support food banks. Charity highlights 🙄
This is way above her intelligence level and too much work for no swipe up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good, I hope her DMs got flooded with messages telling her she’s an idiot

Now watch her not address it at all

I GOT A RESPONSE
What a pathetic and defensive reply. Can she ever just apologise wholeheartedly? So what if she’s doing something behind the scenes (doubt it anyway), she hasn’t got a giving it compassionate bone in her body. It doesn’t justify the poorly timed post..

Reactions: 29

I GOT A RESPONSE
Unbelievable. In my eyes, doing something "behind the scenes" doesn't negate the insensitive post or make it OK to post it in the first place. Goes to show her "charity highlight" really is for show and how little thought is going into it at all. Go eat your gifted Hello Fresh box and be quiet.

What a pathetic and defensive reply. Can she ever just apologise wholeheartedly? So what if she’s doing something behind the scenes (doubt it anyway), she hasn’t got a giving it compassionate bone in her body. It doesn’t justify the poorly timed post..
We’re having quite a lengthy back and forth now. Surprised I haven’t been blocked to be fair

• Wow
Reactions: 21

I GOT A RESPONSE
She is so thin-skinned. Why should anyone give her the benefit of the doubt on a story like that? If she was doing charitable work related to food insecurity, she would/should share it.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely not 😂 she said on her latest vlog she went into depth about the work her and rich do for local food banks 🤷🏻‍♀️
So that makes it OK then? 🙄 I just don’t understand what ‘behind the scenes’ could mean in relation to that post - she still explicitly & knowingly posted a picture of a full fridge, moaning it was dull in order to get the middle-class mummy brigade to reply going ‘i can relate, it’s so hard getting saffron to eat haddock goujons instead of cod’ or something to that effect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Absolutely not 😂 she said on her latest vlog she went into depth about the work her and rich do for local food banks 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her and Rich? Wasn’t it just Rich volunteering? Bet she thinks because they’re married it counts as both of them doing their bit 😂

Reactions: 39

I GOT A RESPONSE
What even is that response? It implies she struggles with food behind the scenes - seriously?? Get a grip!
I knew about the scandal with the meals even though I live outside the UK, it's been all over sm this morning. But even if it weren't for that, this post is stil careless and insensitive in the middle of everything that's going on. Poor Lily, only 3 types of milk to choose from, how will she deal?? 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So that makes it OK then? 🙄 I just don’t understand what ‘behind the scenes’ could mean in relation to that post - she still explicitly & knowingly posted a picture of a full fridge, moaning it was dull in order to get the middle-class mummy brigade to reply going ‘i can relate, it’s so hard getting saffron to eat haddock goujons instead of cod’ or something to that effect 😂
Mummy, I don't want fish fingers, I want cod fish fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have understood it if she went ‘Tuesday is our shopping day so we have to make do with what’s left - here’s something I like to make with left over veg’. Just some content ideas for you Lily.

Reactions: 19

I GOT A RESPONSE
WTF does that mean??? We don’t know that she may be doing something (helping?) behind the scenes so don’t assume... assume WHAT? We aren’t assuming anything. We are judging based off what we see— an insensitive remark about not liking her stocked fridge. Even if she’s helping food banks that doesn’t give her a free pass to be publicly insensitive to STARVING PEOPLE DURING A PANDEMIC. OMG WTF LILY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
View attachment 385503She is so defensive “who weren’t offended”. I guarantee you offended a lot of people. I also don’t believe only 3 people messaged her
This is bullshit. She needn’t have deleted it had it only been 3 people. She means she doesn’t want to bring it to the attention of those who haven’t seen it yet, cause she knows it’s an embarrassment.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.