Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She finally posts about Anna's collab after it sold out. She also made sure to make it about her by reminding people she's also stationary obsessed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I wish someone would tell her to stop using that moody up filter. You’re playing with your daughter in the garden, it doesn’t need a filter! It just makes everything look so depressing.

Reactions: 13
Better late than never eh, Lil?

She MUST be reading here. If she really wanted to be supportive to Anna about this then she would have posted before to help encourage sales etc. She’s doing it as an after thought because she knows people are highlighting (yet again!) how crappy she is.

Reactions: 23
Her reply is the definition of performative activism. "You can't hold what I say against me because I donate to charity!" It's like if someone said the N-word, got called out on it, and then replied "please remember you just don't know what I do behind the scenes -- I went to a BLM protest last month." That's not how it works, Dimly. If anything, the fact that you (supposedly) do stuff behind the scenes in relation to food poverty makes it significantly worse, because you should know better than to make such insensitive comments as someone who's (again, supposedly) delved into the issue. And if you've really done work to educate yourself on the issue yet still go on to make comments like this, then you need to really question how you approach things because it sounds like you're not coming from a genuine place. If you were, you would have a deeper understanding of the issues at stake and would naturally show yourself to be more sensitive. Instead, right now it sounds like she only does 'charity work' because that's "what you're supposed to do" when you're an online person these days. Furthermore, considering the amount of times this woman has said questionable things that she got backlash over throughout her online career, it's really astounding to see that she's NEVER offered a proper apology. Her exit card has always been, "there's something you don't know," "remember I don't show everything online," "I do things behind the scenes." Always the same excuse. Except that's not an excuse at all. If you mess up, just say sorry instead of trying to put it on the other person for "not knowing the full story." It really doesn't matter what you do in other areas, a mishap is still a mishap. If Mother Teresa said something offensive, people would still call her out on it even though she's Mother effing Teresa and everyone knows she does plenty of charitable things overall. The point is that, in this particular instance, it would be completely irrelevant what else she does -- the only thing that would matter is that she said something that offended people, and I guarantee you Mother Teresa would have apologized for it without saying "but I've helped this cause in other ways though."

Don't get me started on the fact that she seemingly set up a tripod or asked Rich to take a pic of her staring at her fridge. Imagine doing that and calling it your job. I would be so embarrassed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lily always does these stupid polls when the answer is literally regional terminology. She’s exhausting. I guess no one ever told her there are different words/terms for the same thing across regions.

Sledding = North America | Sledging = British

Reactions: 19
Don't get me started on the fact that she seemingly set up a tripod or asked Rich to take a pic of her staring at her fridge. Imagine doing that and calling it your job. I would be so embarrassed.
She did actually say to me in one of her responses that maybe she should just stop posting on days when she has her daughter. Yes maybe you should Lily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

She MUST be reading here. If she really wanted to be supportive to Anna about this then she would have posted before to help encourage sales etc. She’s doing it as an after thought because she knows people are highlighting (yet again!) how crappy she is.
And she still had to make it about herself anyway! "My fellow stationery obsessed friend", as if Anna wasn't the one who followed the route of organisation and stationery content first, and Lilly just copied her as always because she is absolutely incapable of having an original thought for herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

She also makes it sound like the entire collection has sold out, thereby not really promoting it at all. It would have been nice to add "The set is sold out, but the individual pieces are still available so check them out!" or something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her reply is the definition of performative activism. "You can't hold what I say against me because I donate to charity!" It's like if someone said the N-word, got called out on it, and then replied "please remember you just don't know what I do behind the scenes -- I went to a BLM protest last month." That's not how it works, Dimly. If anything, the fact that you (supposedly) do stuff behind the scenes in relation to food poverty makes it significantly worse, because you should know better than to make such insensitive comments as someone who's (again, supposedly) delved into the issue. And if you've really done work to educate yourself on the issue yet still go on to make comments like this, then you need to really question how you approach things because it sounds like you're not coming from a genuine place. If you were, you would have a deeper understanding of the issues at stake and would naturally show yourself to be more sensitive. Instead, right now it sounds like she only does 'charity work' because that's "what you're supposed to do" when you're an online person these days. Furthermore, considering the amount of times this woman has said questionable things that she got backlash over throughout her online career, it's really astounding to see that she's NEVER offered a proper apology. Her exit card has always been, "there's something you don't know," "remember I don't show everything online," "I do things behind the scenes." Always the same excuse. Except that's not an excuse at all. If you mess up, just say sorry instead of trying to put it on the other person for "not knowing the full story." It really doesn't matter what you do in other areas, a mishap is still a mishap. If Mother Teresa said something offensive, people would still call her out on it even though she's Mother effing Teresa and everyone knows she does plenty of charitable things overall. The point is that, in this particular instance, it would be completely irrelevant what else she does -- the only thing that would matter is that she said something that offended people, and I guarantee you Mother Teresa would have apologized for it without saying "but I've helped this cause in other ways though."

Bravo, couldn't have said it better myself!

Reactions: 6
Access to Hello Fresh and Ocado, the money to pay for it all and she still can't put a meal plan together for the week. Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 24
Access to Hello Fresh and Ocado, the money to pay for it all and she still can't put a meal plan together for the week. Utterly pathetic.
Maybe the Hello Fresh sponsorships have dried up? When was the last time she mentioned that she still uses their service? She hasn't done a sponsorship with them in the last year has she? Here's the thing, she has zero excuse for this bs content. Many influencers/vloggers/etc can and do modify their content especially if what they were planning to present touches on something that's going on - in fact, how many people have had to completely scrap tasks/projects at a moment's notice b/c something happened at work? Its a lifeskill everyone acquires if they've ever had a job. I will say Anna is starting to get tone deaf but not to the degree Lily is b/c she doesn't realise how good she has it and that in order to make money she has to spend it. Lily has mentioned how frugal she is well when you're an influencer you have to invest (both time and money) in your content and she's getting by as cheaply and by-the-seat-of-her-pants as she can and she's rewarded for it since she clearly has a revenue stream for it (hence why we're all still here lol). I hope by the end of 2021 people will have ditched vacuous rich influencers/celeb content for good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lily always does these stupid polls when the answer is literally regional terminology. She’s exhausting. I guess no one ever told her there are different words/terms for the same thing across regions.

Sledding = North America | Sledging = British
What I don't understand is that she'll post all this inane content without googling it first!

Unless she does it for content, which would be so lame but predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe the Hello Fresh sponsorships have dried up? She hasn't done a sponsorship with them in the last year has she? Here's the thing, she has zero excuse for this bs content. Many influencers/vloggers/etc can and do modify their content especially if what they were planning to present touches on something that's going on - in fact, how many people have had to completely scrap tasks/projects at a moment's notice b/c something happened at work? Its a lifeskill everyone acquires if they've ever had a job. I will say Anna is starting to get tone deaf but not to the degree Lily is b/c she doesn't realise how good she has it and that in order to make money she has to spend it. Lily has mentioned how frugal she is well when you're an influencer you have to invest in your content (both time and money) and she's getting by as cheaply and by-the-seat-of-her-pants as she can and she's rewarded for it since she clearly has a revenue stream for it. I hope by the end of 2021 people will have ditched vacuous rich influencers/celebs.
Anna is getting on people's nerves because of the amount of money she's spending it becomes unrelatable for the regular person. But there obviously are some well off people out there who have similar levels of disposable income as Anna so at least theres that. And the argument could be made that some people (not me lol) like to live vicariously through influencers and so Anna's purchases may be of interest to other beige fanatics. However Lily wants the nice things but doesn't want to spend any of her own money. I for one have no interest in seeing someone greedily haul and beg for freebies. Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

What I don't understand is that she'll post all this inane content without googling it first!

Unless she does it for content, which would be so lame but predictable.
she 100% pulls this crap for engagement

Reactions: 15
Good, I hope her DMs got flooded with messages telling her she’s an idiot

Now watch her not address it at all

I GOT A RESPONSE
Omg! Her reply! Don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes! She literally has no idea how some people live. She is very naive. I guess it’s hard to blame her, her life is so sheltered - yes she sees things on the news but she doesn’t really know how some people’s lives are. It annoys me she gets her shopping delivered too when my parents can’t get a slot!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.