Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily’s instagram has become embarrass Rich and moan about Grey. Honestly, the way she talks about Rich is so embarrassing, I am sure he has work colleagues that follow Lily. If the poor guy is feeling weird/anxious/stressed is it really appropriate to broadcast?

That childcare comment was nicely slipped in there, Lily has no excuse for her piss poor content.
Grrr, I will laughing my ass off if my manager fishes tampon from the loo he isn't allowed to poo.

Reactions: 8
Shes forcing him to take walks 'to and back from the tube station'

Her English is so bad
I know! I had to re read it! I thought she meant he was walking up and down the hall!! Surely you can all go out for a walk? Or he can run r something?

Reactions: 5
It’s incredible how Lily The Full Time Londoner talks about having a walk in the rain. I live not that far from her and it’s really just a drizzle. Also, I think she could really find some joy in these walks as Grey discovers the world around and splashes in puddles (if she finds any considering we haven’t had that much rainfall).

Reactions: 16
It’s incredible how Lily The Full Time Londoner talks about having a walk in the rain. I live not that far from her and it’s really just a drizzle. Also, I think she could really find some joy in these walks as Grey discovers the world around and splashes in puddles (if she finds any considering we haven’t had that much rainfall).
Haven’t you heard it doesn’t rain much where Lily lives so it’s really quite an event, same for when it gets cold. You would think she’d be used to it seeing as there’s a big grey cloud over her head all the time.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 387109
This filter needs to go in the bin. Along with Lily.

View attachment 387110
I’d be whinging if my mum fed me Sauerkraut and Juniper berries while she scoffs Nutella, especially as a toddler! Wtf! She makes things so difficult for herself. Struggles to think of meals for Grey, yet feeds her the most random, sour food when some peanut butter sandwiches would be so much better!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
View attachment 387109
This filter needs to go in the bin. Along with Lily.

View attachment 387110
I’d be whinging if my mum fed me Sauerkraut and Juniper berries while she scoffs Nutella, especially as a toddler! Wtf! She makes things so difficult for herself. Struggles to think of meals for Grey, yet feeds her the most random, sour food when some peanut butter sandwiches would be so much better!
Grey is a foodie remember, just like mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has lost all her focus. Her content is so uninspiring, she seems quiet negative.
I feel sorry for Rich and Grey. Think about it- your wive/mother complaining about your (absolutly) normal behaviour in front of thousands of people.

The way she says that she already played so much yesterday and now there i s nothing left to do with grey?! like whaaat? why not go to a playground? Play with her kitchen or so on....

Reactions: 22
She has lost all her focus. Her content is so uninspiring, she seems quiet negative.
I feel sorry for Rich and Grey. Think about it- your wive/mother complaining about your (absolutly) normal behaviour in front of thousands of people.

The way she says that she already played so much yesterday and now there i s nothing left to do with grey?! like whaaat? why not go to a playground? Play with her kitchen or so on....
And she has a bloody garden! I would kill for a garden with my toddler right now.

Reactions: 19

Why does Lily think they always need to do something new and different. It’s so clear the activities are not for Grey but for Lily not to be bored. If she was a busy working mom, she’d probably even find some solace in the repetition of some of the play. I know when my sister got home exhausted from work she loved it when the kids were Grey’s age and they could read the same book for five days in a row and her little one would enjoy it just as much every single time until she could recite it herself. I guess busy mommy Lily needs her entertainment.

Reactions: 19
Why does Lily think they always need to do something new and different. It’s so clear the activities are not for Grey but for Lily not to be bored. If she was a busy working mom, she’d probably even find some solace in the repetition of some of the play. I know when my sister got home exhausted from work she loved it when the kids were Grey’s age and they could read the same book for five days in a row and her little one would enjoy it just as much every single time until she could recite it herself. I guess busy mommy Lily needs her entertainment.
Agreed. I sometimes find it hard to keep my son entertained (same age as Grey) but then I realised he doesn’t care about repetition! He doesn’t mind if we play with Play Doh three days in a row, or stack Mega Bloks for the umpteenth time, or blow bubbles for 10 minutes straight. I know all toddlers have their own personalities but it does sound like she needs to relax.

Reactions: 24
This is exactly it. Kids actually don't need a whole new set of activities to keep them entertained. They thrive on routine. Take her for a walk round the block to jump in puddles, talk about the trees, count the number of red cars you see along the way. Go home and read books, get out the play doh, stack blocks, blow bubbles in the garden, get the crayons out. She has the resources and the time for childcare not to be chore but it is to her. If she is that easily bored by it all why doesn't she send her to nursery for a couple of half days a week. I know she has her reasons 'which i'm not going to get into here' but unless those reasons are 'we can't afford it' (which we ALL know she can) then shut up. She has chosen not to send Grey to formal childcare so she needs to suck it up and get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she think if they did the same activities that she’d receive criticism from people online? Imagine thinking that deeply into every mundane task but not enough for insensitive posts 😂. I couldn’t care less if she and Grey did the same things 5 days in a row. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 11
This is exactly it. Kids actually don't need a whole new set of activities to keep them entertained. They thrive on routine. Take her for a walk round the block to jump in puddles, talk about the trees, count the number of red cars you see along the way. Go home and read books, get out the play doh, stack blocks, blow bubbles in the garden, get the crayons out. She has the resources and the time for childcare not to be chore but it is to her. If she is that easily bored by it all why doesn't she send her to nursery for a couple of half days a week. I know she has her reasons 'which i'm not going to get into here' but unless those reasons are 'we can't afford it' (which we ALL know she can) then shut up. She has chosen not to send Grey to formal childcare so she needs to suck it up and get on with it.
I do wonder if for their income it would be better for Rich to work full time and then have Grey at nursery for 2-3 days.

Reactions: 11
What is the point for half-day nursery/ childcare, they'd need to leave the house at 7.30/8 then pick her up at 2. During this time, they need to travel home, eat breakfast, fry her hair, put on make up, lunch, take picture of the fridge, moans...she wouldn't get any work done during this period. It works for others, but she isn't productive enough

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she think if they did the same activities that she’d receive criticism from people online? Imagine thinking that deeply into every mundane task but not enough for insensitive posts 😂. I couldn’t care less if she and Grey did the same things 5 days in a row. She needs to get a grip.
Oh she knows she would but more importantly Lily doesn't want to do the same activities over and over with Grey b/c then Lily will get bored and start whinging and eating all the time (its all about her). Lily's dumber than a box of rocks but even she knows if she continues to repeat content then engagement will start to plummet at a faster rate. You would think being almost a year in lockdown she'd figure out how to be more flexible in terms of work/childcare and be more creative in terms of content but clearly not.

Reactions: 13
Oh she knows she would but more importantly Lily doesn't want to do the same activities over and over with Grey b/c then Lily will get bored and start whinging and eating all the time (its all about her). Lily's dumber than a box of rocks but even she knows if she continues to repeat content then engagement will start to plummet at a faster rate. You would think being almost a year in lockdown she'd figure out how to be more flexible in terms of work/childcare and be more creative in terms of content but clearly not.
Part of me think that she programmed herself to do all these new and exciting activities ('keeping G stimulated') because she can use it as an excuse or avoid facing the truth that her career is tanking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Genius!! You took a little bite first. Nobody has EVER done that before!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Brilliant, I'll try that in future! If my child doesn't want to eat something I've been saying "yeah fair enough, I wouldn't want to either" then throwing it on the floor and giving her chocolate cake instead. But now that I have this groundbreaking tip my life will be transformed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Brilliant, I'll try that in future! If my child doesn't want to eat something I've been saying "yeah fair enough, I wouldn't want to either" then throwing it on the floor and giving her chocolate cake instead. But now that I have this groundbreaking tip my life will be transformed!
Maybe you should try sauerkraut with breaded cod fingers next time, maybe with a little bit of saffron 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.