Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 385503She is so defensive “who weren’t offended”. I guarantee you offended a lot of people. I also don’t believe only 3 people messaged her
If she honestly believes that out of "half a million people" (yeah right, as if everyone who follows her actually reads/watches what she posts) only three find that post unacceptable, then she is more messed up than I thought

Reactions: 26
Her response! “Only follow who you want to follow” Or... if you don’t like it jog on

ok bye then. Just WOW. Again showing how great she is at her “job”

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No regard for the impact you bitching about your full fridge might have on the mental health of your followers who are struggling right now though Lils?

With “half a million” followers, I suspect you’ll have some who don’t know how they’re putting food on the table this week

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mental health is not an excuse to brush off your accountability, mental health is not an excuse. Full stop. Just like Fleur, using her struggle to defend her decision to travel.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If you're doing stuff behind the scenes then you are informed enough not to make ill-timed comments like the one she made. Donating to food banks/using your platform to brag about how you donate to food banks/getting Rich to run around picking up bread is not enough if you don't truly understand the context of why it was an insensitive comment to make. Own up to it. Say you got it wrong. If she is 'only human' then she also knows that humans make mistakes and adults own their mistakes by apologising. 'Adulting' in Lily's world is buying houses costing 3/4 of a million pounds, getting married and popping out babies.

Also, if only a handful out of her half a million followers (lol!) contacted her why take it down? If you feel you haven't done anything wrong why delete it like it never happened? This happens far too much for Lily and apologies are few and far between (if ever!).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I had a little moment of anxiety this morning when I opened the fridge to see just enough food for today's dinner, no fresh fruit left for breakfast etc because tomorrow is my supermarket day, which I dread because of Covid risk, limited food supplies, etc. At least this week there isn't a weather warning in place, although there's a deluge of rain forecast, so I'll have to try to shop at a time when there won't be a long outdoor queue. I can't have my groceries delivered as I'm just outside of delivery area bounds.
...So yeah, that was my attempt at finding the negative in the situation. In reality, I'll text my neighbours and ask if they need anything picked up while I'm out. I'll pop a bit of makeup in my brows and a bit of mascara on my lashes, wear a pair of fun earrings and an outfit that doesn't involve stretchy trousers, bring my phone so I can text someone or catch up on news while I queue, treat myself to a pastry to enjoy in the car with my coffee from home, count my blessings that I don't need to budget in any serious way when stocking up my fridge, store cupboard and freezer with foods I enjoy and know will keep me healthy and satisfied til I need to do it all again in a week or ten days.
I mean I'm no bleeping Saint but even I know it's awful to complain about your full fridge during a pandemic when people are hungry and the powers that be are happy to leave them so. Lily mentions her half a million subscribers but would never dream of trying to lead change in an area that doesn't directly benefit herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I unfollowed her. She’s right. Too many times now she has made insensitive or stupid posts so I just don’t want to see it anymore. I wish cancel culture was more of a thing. Sadly it’s not

Reactions: 26
Lily doesn't do anything behind the scenes. On the very rare occasions she does something that is not entirely self-serving she is quick to jump on IG and let everybody know all about it! #charityhighlights

@Summernights I was just about to ask if she'd blocked you yet, as I'm pretty sure she reads here, and thought she would have after seeing your screenshots. However, I've just seen that you already unfollowed her. Lol!

Reactions: 12
What a pathetic and defensive reply. Can she ever just apologise wholeheartedly? So what if she’s doing something behind the scenes (doubt it anyway), she hasn’t got a giving it compassionate bone in her body. It doesn’t justify the poorly timed post..
It doesn’t matter if she’s doing something “behind the scenes”! Her post was tone deaf. Unless she’s personally donating millions to enrich those food boxes, anything she thinks she’s doing is not enough to counteract that thoughtless post.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Great thread title, but I've had enough of this moron now and her ridiculous content. Today's fridge story has done it for me so I'm also unfollowing.

Reactions: 16
Lily doesn't do anything behind the scenes. On the very rare occasions she does something that is not entirely self-serving she is quick to jump on IG and let everybody know all about it! #charityhighlights

@Summernights I was just about to ask if she'd blocked you yet, as I'm pretty sure she reads here, and thought she would have after seeing your screenshots. However, I've just seen that you already unfollowed her. Lol!
She can block me all she wants. She must have to block so many people though if that’s her way of dealing with it

Reactions: 11
I don't want her to be canceled because she (and her "fans") will blame it on other people. I want her to slowly but surely slide into irrelevance. It might make her get off her privileged ass and find an actual job.

Btw, I just can't help but chuckle imaging the whole process before, during and after posting that photo. Like I can just see Lily begging Rich to take a photo, editing&captioning it, being all smug about it and then getting slammed by negative comments which force her to delete it. Dunno why, just makes me laugh when I imagine it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't want her to be canceled because she (and her "fans") will blame it on other people. I want her to slowly but surely slide into irrelevance. It might make her get off her privileged ass and find an actual job.

Btw, I just can't help but chuckle imaging the whole process before, during and after posting that photo. Like I can just see Lily begging Rich to take a photo, editing&captioning it, being all smug about it and then getting slammed by negative comments which force her to delete it. Dunno why, just makes me laugh when I imagine it 😂
If she's making a curry and being a super involved enthusiastic London mum with baby Grey.. then that means Rich is working surely? So she dragged Rich away from his REAL JOB to get him to take a pic of her saggy bum in front of the fridge... JFC.

ETA that it was likely the kitchen table or maybe his designated toilet that he was dragged away from because HE STILL DOESNT HAVE A DESK!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gutted she deleted the fridge story before I saw it, I could have been the 4(00)th person to message her about it!
It's like she's having a competition to see how many times per week she can be horrendously insensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gutted she deleted the fridge story before I saw it, I could have been the 4(00)th person to message her about it!
It's like she's having a competition to see how many times per week she can be horrendously insensitive.
That's about the only competition she has any chance of winning this year!

Reactions: 11

Rest assured, she is. She has the same more or less followers on IG and YT yet her views on her YT content there compared to IG show many of her "followers" don't watch her content anymore. She is jealous that Anna still has the Waitrose partnership and now a diary collab and instead of the north face freebie she was begging for she got an ad for the only worthwhile person in any of her content - Grey.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.