Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just seems very aimless, I don’t really know what her account is about, is it fashion? beauty? mum stuff? interiors? cooking? Who knows! She’s trying to be anything and everything and it means all areas are falling flat! She should focus on one or two things.
Correct me if i'm wrong but from what I remember, I recall she said she didn't want to be a mummy vlogger b/c she wanted to protect her child's privacy which I understand. However clearly "no one told her" that when you are an influencer you are selling a version of your life (either aspirational or practical that the average person can relate to). She wanted to have it all - the trips/fashion/food/makeup/interior/baby sponsorships but she didn't realise a baby changes everything especially the few months she's born and oh yeah they cost alot to raise and changes you physically and require alot of work. I genuinely don't think she factored any of this in (but i'll bet good money people namely her sisters told her she just chose not to listen) hence why she doesn't invest her own funds on any of these items and begs literally for everything. Its evident she hasn't figured out how to work some days and also looking after her child. Her tips on this aren't useful in part b/c she grew up privileged she has no idea what is genuinely relatable and what isn't. Well begging for stuff when you live in a house and produce uncreative content isn't cutting it anymore thankfully since the influencer world has been oversatured especially with younger girls and celebs. Aside from the house (by which i mean living in it), Rich and her child, there isn't anything aspirational about her - not her clothes, not her advice/tips, not her organisational skills (Anna has that niche), skin care/make up (she borrows heavily from Anna), trips (maybe this but no one is doing trips for the next year or two if that) and her interior style is atrocious (those shower tiles are still grotesque).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s forced Rich to do a pretend commute now. Forced. Her choice of words is very odd. Surprised she doesn’t force him to work in the shed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s forced Rich to do a pretend commute now. Forced. Her choice of words is very odd. Surprised she doesn’t force him to work in the shed!
I know. 'Suggested' would've been a better word to use. Forced is such an odd choice.

Reactions: 17
Shes forcing him to take walks 'to and back from the tube station'

Her English is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey, don't give her ideas, he's suffered enough!

PS Do you think her sponsored BT wifi would reach the shed? She has wifi in every room of the house because she's such a heavy user but what about the shed huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rich is a little bit weird, I am hoping that he found someone....she doesn’t deserve him.

The more I think about it, I really think Lily reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now that he's working from home, he probably isn't allowed to do any exercise. If he tries to fit in a work out at home, Lily films it and uploads a mocking clip to Instagram. I bet she won't let him go for a run or anything once the day is over.

She's never mentioned them having childcare on Wednesdays before, has she? Interesting. Obviously I have nothing against working people having childcare for their kids, but it makes you wonder why she produces so little 'content'.

Reactions: 33
Now that he's working from home, he probably isn't allowed to do any exercise. If he tries to fit in a work out at home, Lily films it and uploads a mocking clip to Instagram. I bet she won't let him go for a run or anything once the day is over.

She's never mentioned them having childcare on Wednesdays before, has she? Interesting. Obviously I have nothing against working people having childcare for their kids, but it makes you wonder why she produces so little 'content'.
Why can't he go for a run in the mornings? Rather than get dressed and do a mock walk to the tube station and back? They both seem equally clueless.

I think her mum must do childcare on a Wednesday morning. I remember her mentioning it a while back.

Reactions: 23
Why can't he go for a run in the mornings? Rather than get dressed and do a mock walk to the tube station and back? They both seem equally clueless.

I think her mum must do childcare on a Wednesday morning. I remember her mentioning it a while back.
You are right you will never pay for childcare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty shocked about the childcare comment! That means she has at least 2.5 working days right? That's the same as me, I went back part time after mat leave, I still have at least 75% of the same responsibilities I had when full-time but only 50% of the hours, nevermind the additional pressures of working for the NHS during Covid and I manage to actually do my work, support my team, and do it all without complaining on the internet 8000 times per day.
Oh and I absolutely love my days off with my little girl because I know what hard work is like on my working days and I'm super grateful to be able to work part time and look after her on the other days!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Grey wants to ... whinge all day? I mean she's a toddler so it's a bit harsh to say that.
Also, coming up next: A Guide To How To Dress When It Rains.
View attachment 387012

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty shocked about the childcare comment! That means she has at least 2.5 working days right? That's the same as me, I went back part time after mat leave, I still have at least 75% of the same responsibilities I had when full-time but only 50% of the hours, nevermind the additional pressures of working for the NHS during Covid and I manage to actually do my work, support my team, and do it all without complaining on the internet 8000 times per day.
Oh and I absolutely love my days off with my little girl because I know what hard work is like on my working days and I'm super grateful to be able to work part time and look after her on the other days!
Many influencers don’t understand that many of us in the private sector don’t just work the hours that we contracted for. My husband had to work 4days a week last year because my MIL was really ill, he still get the same workloads but less pay. The only difference is that by going part time, his colleagues are more understanding by not calling him on Friday. Otherwise he still need to be contactable. She doesn’t realize how lucky she is with her excessive moaning.

If it is her mum that does the childcare for her, is so insulted to call my mum a childcare provider as opposed to nana. But this is Lily we are talking about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Some people have been doing that when they WFH. It has a psychological effect as well as getting your step count for the day.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 387013... and the whinging couldn’t possibly come from the fact that you’ve been over the top with activities, organised fun and scheduled play for her whole life?

Reactions: 25
Poor Grey. I hate the way Lily talks about that child. SHE wants to snack all day and whinge. Again, she is incapable of saying Grey's name.

Doesn't sound like Rich is very happy at the moment. I wonder how he feels about his wife telling her followers he is feeling 'a bit weird.' Did we ever find out if Rich got to keep the Peloton when the trial period was up? I don't think it's been mentioned at all, so that's probably a no.

Reactions: 24
Poor Grey. It’s as if Lily’s content focus for 2021 is on how difficult she finds being a mum / how annoying Grey is.

Reactions: 14
Poor Grey. I hate the way Lily talks about that child. SHE wants to snack all day and whinge. Again, she is incapable of saying Grey's name.

Doesn't sound like Rich is very happy at the moment. I wonder how he feels about his wife telling her followers he is feeling 'a bit weird.' Did we ever find out if Rich got to keep the Peloton when the trial period was up? I don't think it's been mentioned at all, so that's probably a no.
I mean, I can totally understand the situation where one partner says to the other, “why don’t you go for a walk? It will make you feel better.”.

But she always presents it so bossy and like she’s his mother and he just follows along like without protest. Rich really is Richard, Hyacinth’s husband in Keeping Up Appearances, ...yes dear, no dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Grey wants to ... whinge all day? I mean she's a toddler so it's a bit harsh to say that.
Also, coming up next: A Guide To How To Dress When It Rains.
View attachment 387012
The puddle suit she bought Grey was £65. She said it was 'worth investing in' because they would be out and about so much this winter. Not seen her wear it once since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lily’s instagram has become embarrass Rich and moan about Grey. Honestly, the way she talks about Rich is so embarrassing, I am sure he has work colleagues that follow Lily. If the poor guy is feeling weird/anxious/stressed is it really appropriate to broadcast?

That childcare comment was nicely slipped in there, Lily has no excuse for her piss poor content.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.