Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not wear a mask when she goes out? I understand people take them off for photos but she's been filming herself on walks a lot lately and I have yet to see a mask on her face or even on her wrist.
We don't have to wear masks outside in the UK, I would not wear one on a walk. I don't like lily, but can't fault her on this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Does she not wear a mask when she goes out? I understand people take them off for photos but she's been filming herself on walks a lot lately and I have yet to see a mask on her face or even on her wrist.
Are you in the UK? We don’t have to while we’re outside. I walk my dog everyday without one, but will wear one in a shop or if I am in a busier town centre in and out of shops I’ll keep one on.

I feel like surely they live within a 5 min walk of a corner shop or petrol station, go out and get a tub of bisto!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you in the UK? We don’t have to while we’re outside. I walk my dog everyday without one, but will wear one in a shop or if I am in a busier town centre in and out of shops I’ll keep one on.

I feel like surely they live within a 5 min walk of a corner shop or petrol station, go out and get a tub of bisto!!!
I dont live in the UK so I wasn't aware people could walk around without a mask. That is baffling to me right now but whatever everyone's situation is different. Im in the US so I always have my mask even on walks. I'll usually hang it off my ear if I'm alone but pop it back on if I see someone walking down my side of the road.

Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 19
I live in London and each to their own but I always wear my mask when I’m going out for a walk or to and from the shops. I just don’t think it’s worth the risk with the speed at which it’s spreading. Not trying to preach or shame anyone but thought I’d share a different perspective for those not in the UK!

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20201231-195528_Instagram.jpg

As if we didn't already know that Lily and Rich's marriage was sexless - look at how far she keeps her pelvis from his even when hugging him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back to tampon situation because I'm catching up after a serious Christmas bingeing session... Has the woman never been in a public bathroom? Every cafe, restaurant, pub etc toilet I've ever been in has had signs up saying don't flush your sanitary ware because you'll clog the bloody pipes!

I just can't believe she's this stupid.

Reactions: 27
This thread is honestly giving me so much joy haha. And at this point Lily is being ridiculous to the point where I am starting to enjoy it- complaining about the cold and posting a pic without any warm clothes on plus the open jacket as well as putting up photos of her and Rich eating leftovers hahaha. It’s comedy gold at this point, non?

Reactions: 21
Calling total bullshit on Christmas Day. Not one image of Grey opening a present. And why would you choose to have Christmas dinner when your kid is asleep?! The gravy story also adds to the skepticism. How could you forget?

Reactions: 38
She’s been awwwwwfully quiet with the NYE content.

Breaking tier 4 restrictions again, Lilz?

Reactions: 19
She’s been awwwwwfully quiet with the NYE content.

Breaking tier 4 restrictions again, Lilz?
100%. Now that she’s proved she can go longer than 3 seconds without posting a story I hope she keeps it up for the whole of 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lil-lets Pebbles and Rich dumb and dumber. Who does not have a pot of instant gravy in their cupboard ohhh these two. It really looks like it was a grey christmas in their house. Fishing tampons and a dry christmas dinner.
Lil-lets Pebbles😂😂😂I can't!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100%. Now that she’s proved she can go longer than 3 seconds without posting a story I hope she keeps it up for the whole of 2021.
She'll regale us tomorrow with another super over-compensating story about how the 'strong drink' she posted tonight knocked her out and she was totally asleep by 730PM. Or "blah blah one of my 2021 resolutions is live in the moment and I started last night with a super conspicuous fooling-nobody gram blackout". Sorry once you spend your whole anniversary getaway (or whatever it was) literally gramming nonsense every 5 minutes instead of focusing on sharing an experience with your partner, no one buys this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She'll regale us tomorrow with another super over-compensating story about how the 'strong drink' she posted tonight knocked her out and she was totally asleep by 730PM. Or "blah blah one of my 2021 resolutions is live in the moment and I started last night with a super conspicuous fooling-nobody gram blackout". Sorry once you spend your whole anniversary getaway (or whatever it was) literally gramming nonsense every 5 minutes instead of focusing on sharing an experience with your partner, no one buys this tit.
Here's a photo of me and my helper aka Rich on nye. The blurred background is me being a ultimate creative not because there are other people in the house. ( :rolleyes: I know what tier 4 rules are guys). In fact at 11:59 I needed to go to the loo to change my tampon and Rich had to come with me to hold the little bag thing after I blocked the toilet. So really we spent nye in the upstairs loo - not the downstairs one because that's Rich's poo loo. Rich wanted to give me a little peck on my cheek but I got annoyed because Grey is sleeping and a kiss would wake her up. So stop saying I spent nye with my parents, I'm a mum and didn't even have time to find my gloves so I couldn't possibly go out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just heard the “if it’s anything other than toilet paper, don’t flush it” advert on the radio and it triggered me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Is she really on her story complaining she could hear fireworks in bed last night, hinting she wants some freebie new windows, when it was literally New Year’s Eve? And she lives in London? Did nobody tell her people would set off fireworks and be noisy on NYE?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.