Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London going into Tier 4 was announced on Saturday evening and happened on Sunday. Christmas was on Thursday. If they were going to go out anyway, do it for a valid reason - essential shopping. Make the day all about Grey, cook a nice meal for her, get her to sit with you and experience the cracker, get her to wear the paper crown... There were plenty of ways to make the day all about Grey that didn’t involve breaking the rules and drive TWICE to someone else’s house to get an already cooked meal.
Her explanation doesn’t make things better. They still broke the rules by going out twice on a non-essential trip to another household. And built a fort for her kid to eat re-heated food because three days weren’t enough for her to go to the shops to make it special.

Reactions: 23
Omg this whole thing is hilarious. She needs to stop, she’s embarrassing herself. Can they not make a roast dinner themselves? They’re in their 30s for god sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg this whole thing is hilarious. She needs to stop, she’s embarrassing herself. Can they not make a roast dinner themselves? They’re in their 30s for god sake.
Also, could her mum not have chucked her some crackers. I’m sure she would have had those already. Lily is so full of bull tit.
I love how she gets this angry and defensive over bleeping gravy but pretends like tampon gate wasn’t a thing

Reactions: 15
It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense that the day was all about Grey but they didn't include her in the Christmas dinner. The dinner itself/table setting etc looks completely devoid of joy. Not an ounce of Christmas cheer. She's just so lazy!

Reactions: 28
Jeez what a dry Christmas. Of course they didn’t cook. Both useless and helpless without an actual adult sorting them out.

Reactions: 22
If it’s the coldest day of the year so far, wear a warmer coat (of which you have many) or do the damn coat up. Such a dick! (Also stop bloody filming it and enjoy your family walk god damn it!!)
Even I have more than one pair of gloves and I’m not a fashion/beauty vlogger or whatever she is! Besides going out with a 19 month old is easier than going out with a baby! She makes such a song and dance about everything...everything she says and does as a Debby Downer feel about it ..even when she may actually be joking!

Reactions: 20
Lil-lets Pebbles and Rich dumb and dumber. Who does not have a pot of instant gravy in their cupboard ohhh these two. It really looks like it was a grey christmas in their house. Fishing tampons and a dry christmas dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is she always complaining about something! It doesn’t make you look down to earth Lily it makes you look ungrateful for the very privileged, cushty life you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet Mark is loving this 🤣
as he tucks into his Waitrose and Partners sponsored meal in his 1 million pound home. 🤣

If it’s the coldest day of the year so far, wear a warmer coat (of which you have many) or do the damn coat up. Such a dick! (Also stop bloody filming it and enjoy your family walk god damn it!!)
I hate how Lily is posing and you can see Rich dealing with a baby bag and Grey in the background, no one cares Lily go help your husband. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lil-lets Pebbles and Rich dumb and dumber. Who does not have a pot of instant gravy in their cupboard ohhh these two. It really looks like it was a grey christmas in their house. Fishing tampons and a dry christmas dinner.
Exactly. Just trying to imagine my husband driving to my mum’s to pick up gravy. Never gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am CREASING at Lil-lets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What an insult to parents everywhere still mastering getting out the house with a child. Try getting up at stupid o'clock, havig to wake and deal with a grumpy baby (or two or three) and drag them to nursery/childminder. What an empty, spoiled, entitled whiny specimen of a human. I would love for Lily to have the merest taste of actual real life.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
How is it hard to get out of the house with a toddler?! Surely this peak of easiness?! They can't quite undress themselves so coats and shoes stay on, they don't need to be asked 50 times if they need the loo before you go and for the most part are thrilled to be leaving the house!

That video of her whilst Rich is sorting the pram gives me anxiety though. Grey just stood there next to a road - she could dart away so quickly and Lily is stood there doing insta stories.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lily darling, I am gonna be your lawyer for a second. STOP TALKING AND TRYING TO EXPLAIN, the more you say the less we believe you. If you add more and more factual elements to your defense, it's gonna be easier to find more elements to prove you are lying. Shut up and move on. Or not, it's fun when you make it more obvious that you are lying.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.