Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about the fireworks...why does she record things like this while lying in bed. Is it for content? I find it so weird that everything she does or experiences is potential content to post. Imagine living your life like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Is she really on her story complaining she could hear fireworks in bed last night, hinting she wants some freebie new windows, when it was literally New Year’s Eve? And she lives in London? Did nobody tell her people would set off fireworks and be noisy on NYE?
Wow, that's some begging right there! How dare people set off fireworks on NYE! How completely unexpected, as well...

Also... wow, she doesn't have double glazing yet? Did she not manage to score that freebie when renovating the house? Ouch. Just wait until some company will 'kindly gift' her them.

That story about the fireworks...why does she record things like this while lying in bed. Is it for content? I find it so weird that everything she does or experiences is potential content to post. Imagine living your life like that.
Which is why I had a hard time believing she stuck to the Tier 4 rules over the holidays. She records every single tiny thing in her life and suddenly she stopped?

Reactions: 19
We have double glazing and the fireworks were still loud so not sure that's the solution to one night of the year!

Reactions: 32
Is she really on her story complaining she could hear fireworks in bed last night, hinting she wants some freebie new windows, when it was literally New Year’s Eve? And she lives in London? Did nobody tell her people would set off fireworks and be noisy on NYE?
She’s so so miserable isn’t she, I feel bad for her really. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We have double glazing and the fireworks were still loud so not sure that's the solution to one night of the year!
Imagine her finally getting her free double glazing and then NYE rolls around again and she can STILL hear the fireworks! All that hard begging for nothing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t get me wrong, I hate fireworks and I spent midnight wincing and hoping they wouldn’t wake up my baby but, there’s literally nothing I could do about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not worth moaning online about.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate fireworks and I spent midnight wincing and hoping they wouldn’t wake up my baby but, there’s literally nothing I could do about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not worth moaning online about.
She wasn't so much moaning, she was begging for double glazing. I wonder if she was even in bed, or just in her bedroom in the dark to record the fireworks so she could get her first begging session of the year in. Start as you mean to continue, and all that....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just going to say this, even with double glazing unless you soundproof your bedroom you will still be able to hear fireworks that are being set off by the neighbours. Pretty much every big city in the world has fireworks for nye, where has Lily the Londoner been living?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she redid that perfectly good bathroom but didn’t put in double glazing. Shocking! It really is all for the gram.

Reactions: 17
I bet she already has double glazing but doesn’t even realise because no one told her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet she already has double glazing but doesn’t even realise because no one told her
There are so many houses in England, even recently renovated ones, that still have single glazing. I have never lived in a double glazed house here, which is bizarre in the 21st century but Brits are not the heroes of energy efficiency.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she redid that perfectly good bathroom but didn’t put in double glazing. Shocking! It really is all for the gram.
She spent money on shutters for the room before upgrading to double glazing?! What a complete waste of money

I guess no one told her that the shutters are unlikely to fit the new replacement windows 🤣🤣

• Haha
There are so many houses in England, even recently renovated ones, that still have single glazing. I have never lived in a double glazed house here, which is bizarre in the 21st century but Brits are not the heroes of energy efficiency.
My friend’s Georgian rented flat in Brighton has no double glazing. Lovely in the summer but the main problem in the winter is condensation.

Reactions: 3
“I have no inspirational words of wisdom or hopeful quote to share”....from her HNY post. When does she ever?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she try and pass those "brookies" off as her own recipe? One quick Google search of "brownie cookies" finds the exact recipe on AllRecipes from 2009😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Please don’t bother, Lily! 🤢🤢
Well its 43k vs 85k now for the Lily vs Anna 2020 beauty favourites so I don't imagine many are on the edge of their seats waiting on Lily's first impressions video. And this is another video format Anna has done a lot in recent years with good success. Does Lily get ideas anywhere else apart from Anna?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well its 43k vs 85k now for the Lily vs Anna 2020 beauty favourites so I don't imagine many are on the edge of their seats waiting on Lily's first impressions video. And this is another video format Anna has done a lot in recent years with good success. Does Lily get ideas anywhere else apart from Anna?
Oh poor Lily 🤣 I find Anna boring AF but it kills me that she’s got double the views as Lily 🤣

Reactions: 12
Does she try and pass those "brookies" off as her own recipe? One quick Google search of "brownie cookies" finds the exact recipe on AllRecipes from 2009😂
Same with the Nutella pastry twists she posted about this morning! She didn’t give any credit to where she got the idea from, seems to want her audience to believe she’s creative enough to come up with these recipes. Not that it was a difficult one but I highly doubt she thought of it by herself. Maybe she’s hoping she’ll get asked to do a recipe book!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.